[Withdrawn] Randomonioum's Admin Application

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by Randomonioum, Jan 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Randomonioum

Randomonioum Member

They have long since shut down, so I doubt I can really find proof, but one was 3 years ago that I can't remember the name of, it used code that predated the gooncode though. The other one was more recent, run by someone named Conco I think? The first time I left because I wasn't happy with the direction the server was going, the owner took themselves far too seriously and was taking advantage of their position. The second, it ended up shutting down out of the blue, I think there was some strife between the owner and a head admin. As I said though, its been a few years since these happened, and a lot has happened in my life, spessmen games were a pretty small portion of my memory. Sorry I can't provide any better information.
    Mabblies likes this.
  2. Flavo

Flavo Well-Known Member

You mention you would like to do events. What if i told you that you aren't able to run your own events till the 'Primary' rank. (Trial -> Secondary -> Administrator -> Primary). Would this discourage you from wanting to be an administrator? Would it make you want to get to primary fast? would you still handle the responsibilities?
    IMVader and Flatoftheblade like this.
  3. Randomonioum

Randomonioum Member

Wouldn't bother me particularly. I would like to, I wouldn't have said so otherwise, but if thems the rules, it doesn't change anything. Hell, I'd rather it be run tight than have chaos reign among admins! Of course, I'm sure that won't stop me making suggestions :p As for wanting to get to primary fast, perhaps. I'd have to see how I handle the responsibility of the lower ranks with my other obligations, I wouldn't want to rush into a position when I can't make the time for it.
  4. Flavo

Flavo Well-Known Member

From my observations so far the applicant has been regularly active despite having life commitments. Applicant has not had any conflict with anyone and is friendly and active in the OOC/dead chats, has attempted to extinguish certain OOC bickering in a friendly manner. When not observing, they play AI a lot and are pretty responsible with that role, Have not received any complaints about there playstyle as AI
    Draden Kamikaze and Randomonioum like this.
  5. I like you but would rather like to see you around a while longer and get to know you first, application is good, maybe someday soon you'll be accepted! and uh I dunno what else to say but good luck!
  6. PistolPete

PistolPete ForumGuard Staff Member

As a player, I personally would have no issue if you were trialed immediately.

As you have stated that you have previous admin experience, I think it would be very beneficial to you to see how our admins do things.
  7. WellingtonTheThird

WellingtonTheThird Well-Known Member

This application has gone dormant and as such I'm marking it as a Withdrawal. I hope to see you around again!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.