IMPORTANT! What this is?

Discussion in 'Project Lead Apprenticeship (CLOSED)' started by LLA Don Zombie, Feb 3, 2015.

1. LLA Don Zombie

LLA Don Zombie The Don Staff Member

So, I announced awhile back that near the end of December I would be opening applications for an assistant. In reality its now February, and I'm actually looking for an apprentice. This person does not need to already currently be an admin, though it helps. All are welcome to apply, even if you just discovered LLA today. I'm going to stress that this person may become the SS13 project lead, depending on if I ever feel like they are adequately prepared.

Some people know already but my wife is pregnant and I am having a child in July. It's come to my attention that this is only going to get harder. I already probably don't have the time to dedicate to this as much as it deserves, and its only gonna get less as the baby gets closer. You deserve better, and hopefully I can provide you that.

This apprentice will be a lot of things. I can't even begin to explain the crazy assortment of tasks I may delegate out to this person. This person will get a direct line to my cellphone that they can reach me with anytime. When I can't be around, they will be equip to either reach me, or make a decision for themselves to resolve arisen situations. This is not going to be an easy job. The more I trust you, the more I will trust you with. That load is going to get heavy. There is nothing glamorous about being the project lead. Someone will always hate you no matter how hard you try to make as many people happy as possible. If you choose to apply, I want you to understand what you could be entering into. There will only be one. Though if he/she is disappointing to me, there could be another.

Good luck on your application. If you aren't chosen, its not because you aren't awesome. I'm just looking for something I need particularly. I figure I'll know it when I see it. Have fun.

Applications will be open for 2 weeks from today. 2/17/2015 I will close applications and announce my pick. This thread will stay open for questions or comments.
  2. LLA Don Zombie

LLA Don Zombie The Don Staff Member

Tomorrow is the day applications close. I will close applications and announce the apprentice sometime before midnight of the 17th. If you want to put in a last min application now is the time.
    Rannek17 and Mabblies like this.