What I Learned...

Discussion in 'General' started by Jayce Wise, Feb 4, 2013.

1. Kneeskeysllama

Kneeskeysllama Well-Known Member

I learned that I could control click on things to pull instead of going to the tab and selecting the pull option!
    ...please don't laugh at me...
    daddysds1 and Jayce Wise like this.
  2. daddysds1

daddysds1 Well-Known Member

Drache as a new player i accidentaly ran into a wall and it started mineing its not that hard to figure out.
  3. Jayce Wise

Jayce Wise Head LS13 Admin Staff Member

I haven't played mining at all since we updated to this source, and therefore I would not have known about that feature unless I had gone and done mining myself, or unless I had heard about it from someone else. People experience different things in different orders.
    Rocco Ward likes this.
  4. LemonSoup

LemonSoup LS13 Admin

5. Theodysseygamer

Theodysseygamer Active Member

Don't worry, the amount of times i've been arrested by officers i've seen play lots and they are grabbing and dragging me while cuffed and don't understand why i can get away means i've spent all my laughter on them :)
  6. daddysds1

That Feature was in long before we went to this source the old LLA source had this feature It's quite old.
  7. Jayce Wise

Jayce Wise Head LS13 Admin Staff Member

I would rather not have an argument about this, however I will say that my point still stands. Everything is "new" to someone at some point, and the point at which one person learns about something may be drastically different from the point at which another learned the same thing. What passes for "common knowledge" in your eyes may be very different from that which I associate with the same term. With that said, I'm going to step back from this debate in order to avoid derailing this thread.
    daddysds1 likes this.
  8. daddysds1

I Understood your point the first time was just leting you know it was a old feture :).

Now BACK ON TOPIC.
  9. Saint Vicious

Saint Vicious LS13 Admin

Let's bring this baby back.

If you've made a false wall and want to convert it back to a standard wall just use a screwdriver on it, you'll tighten the bolts, hey presto! Good for those getaways when you don't want the cops chasing you down. The tightening is instant.
  10. daddysds1

Hmmm last time i did that it was a Wrench not a screwdriver. Then again i might be thinking displaced girders before there made false walls.

Also why you gotta go and necro the thread just go make another :cool:
  11. General_Battier

General_Battier LS13 Admin

I learned that you can mass smash people into toilets to kill them, good trick.
  12. Mindtrixx

Mindtrixx Well-Known Member

This is also the method Wardens use to hide flashers in walls. Drag flasher over wall tile, close wall, screwdriver. You've now made a wall flasher.
  13. daddysds1

SHUSH we don't need more ass-itants breaking my fucking walls looking for a fucking flasher :)
    QuantumWings likes this.
  14. Flavo

Flavo Well-Known Member

Place a poster over the wall and now you have a hidden flasher.
  15. Snow5445

Snow5445 Guest

Well now i can't blind half the crew anymore thanks alot cactus. THE ASSITANT CAN NOT GRIEF IF YOU DISABLE HIS EYES!!!
    daddysds1 likes this.
  16. Snow5445

Snow5445 Guest

What the hell is mining?
  17. Mindtrixx

Mindtrixx Well-Known Member

Or you can do the silly thing and rotate a chair so its facing north and hide a flasher that way. Honk honk!
  18. Snow5445

Snow5445 Guest

While i was gone i tried some heavy RP server with bay code. And 1 those people are very unrobust. 2 If you make something fun and RP it it'll be legit. So as the HoS an assitant was brought for say being a pain in the ass to the captain or what ever. I would just tell the warden to break his legs and tell the CMO he fell into disposals. Anyways point is.

That i would secure up my office with a chair on either side of the door and watch as people flashed themselves blind with out understaing how.
    daddysds1 likes this.