What I Learned...

Discussion in 'General' started by Jayce Wise, Feb 4, 2013.

1. Kirbyroth

Kirbyroth Well-Known Member

Where ever there is Nuke Ops there will be Perseus
  2. IMVader

IMVader Well-Known Member

They can just C4 the safe.
  3. Sam Guivene

Sam Guivene Well-Known Member

or brute force hack it, or (maybe?) use a multitool to brute force hack it more efficiently
  4. Jayce Wise

Jayce Wise Head LS13 Admin Staff Member

They are talking about the safe in the vault I think, which cannot be multitool hacked.
  5. Infernus44

Infernus44 Well-Known Member

Nor destroyed.
    Jayce Wise likes this.
  6. Sam Guivene

tell that to Nar Sie and lord singuloth...
    Rocco Ward likes this.
  7. Kirbyroth

they are the exceptions lol
  8. Sam Guivene

well that ""exception"" causes more destruction and occurs more frequently than many others (especially when you are an idiot rev and release two singularities due to a botched setup)
  9. Kirbyroth

lmao you gotta be really bad at eng to cause two singulo to unleashed
  10. Asheram

Asheram Active Member

It has happened. CE insisted on running Singularity at stage 4, it escaped and disappeared south. 5 minutes later I had repaired the setup, he insisted on running it hard and it escaped Again. (I think he was Job banned quite thoroughly after that)
  11. Avalica

Avalica New Member

One of these days I hope I roll a traitor RD and manage to mass produce Bags of Holding. I'd probably end up killing myself due to the extreme lag though.
  12. Kaze Espada

Kaze Espada Member

Actually C4 calls Del() on any object its attached to. This is to always allow it to breach walls.
  13. Kirbyroth

vault safe is c4 proof though
  14. Infernus44

Boop
    1) Grenades may or may not flash when they are primed. You may end up dead because of this.
    2) High pressure kills very, very fast, and is sometimes hard to escape from it. (It keeps pushing you away from the door)
    3) High pressure is 100% lethal if it is pushing you in one direction, and you are removing a window on the shocked grille.
    4) Stationary scrubbers do not lower the pressure if it is above normal, 101kpa ~Jawn
    5) RIPLEY can sometimes insta critical you, and insta gib you at the same moment (Basically, moment to drop down, moment to get gibbed)
    Sam Guivene likes this.
  15. Sam Guivene

Also putting an MMI in a Ripley is almost always a bad idea, especially if its of a traitor (Putting someone in an industrial death machine with no laws is a bad idea)
  16. CannibalCrow

CannibalCrow LS13 Admin Staff Member

On this note, never, ever use a hand teleporter near the atmospherics gas containment area things. If you end up in there, you will die almost instantly. The pressure is immense and you are dealt massive amounts of brute damage in almost an instant.
    Infernus44 and Jayce Wise like this.
  17. Infernus44

Also, never use any teleport ability as wizard in atmos...
    daddysds1 likes this.
  18. daddysds1

daddysds1 Well-Known Member

Do it as changling. Vent cral into it and laugh as Sec can not get you.
  19. Asheram

Asheram Active Member

Won't the pressure gib you?
  20. Infernus44

Nope, it crushes you.