Discussion in 'General' started by Jayce Wise, Feb 4, 2013.
Where ever there is Nuke Ops there will be Perseus
They can just C4 the safe.
or brute force hack it, or (maybe?) use a multitool to brute force hack it more efficiently
They are talking about the safe in the vault I think, which cannot be multitool hacked.
tell that to Nar Sie and lord singuloth...
they are the exceptions lol
well that ""exception"" causes more destruction and occurs more frequently than many others (especially when you are an idiot rev and release two singularities due to a botched setup)
lmao you gotta be really bad at eng to cause two singulo to unleashed
It has happened. CE insisted on running Singularity at stage 4, it escaped and disappeared south. 5 minutes later I had repaired the setup, he insisted on running it hard and it escaped Again. (I think he was Job banned quite thoroughly after that)
One of these days I hope I roll a traitor RD and manage to mass produce Bags of Holding. I'd probably end up killing myself due to the extreme lag though.
Actually C4 calls Del() on any object its attached to. This is to always allow it to breach walls.
vault safe is c4 proof though
1) Grenades may or may not flash when they are primed. You may end up dead because of this.
2) High pressure kills very, very fast, and is sometimes hard to escape from it. (It keeps pushing you away from the door)
3) High pressure is 100% lethal if it is pushing you in one direction, and you are removing a window on the shocked grille.
4) Stationary scrubbers do not lower the pressure if it is above normal, 101kpa ~Jawn
5) RIPLEY can sometimes insta critical you, and insta gib you at the same moment (Basically, moment to drop down, moment to get gibbed)
Also putting an MMI in a Ripley is almost always a bad idea, especially if its of a traitor (Putting someone in an industrial death machine with no laws is a bad idea)
On this note, never, ever use a hand teleporter near the atmospherics gas containment area things. If you end up in there, you will die almost instantly. The pressure is immense and you are dealt massive amounts of brute damage in almost an instant.
Also, never use any teleport ability as wizard in atmos...
Do it as changling. Vent cral into it and laugh as Sec can not get you.
Won't the pressure gib you?
Nope, it crushes you.
Separate names with a comma.