What do you guys want to see?

Discussion in 'Official LLA Twitch.tv/Livestream' started by Psycho, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Psycho

Psycho Community Manager Staff Member

Hey guys. Basically just asking what the title says. What does the community really want to see?

When I say this, I mean any feedback at all.

For example:
    • Deeper Let's Plays (More frequent activity, this is obviously something we'll try to do anyways)
    • More of 2 streamers commentating while streaming
    • (x) game.
    So please, help us out! Let me know what you guys want to see.
  2. Jawn Mancer

Jawn Mancer LS13 Admin

"More of 2 streamers commentating while streaming"

Like, having more than one person commenting on shit is always better, well usually. But still, usually makes it more entertaining, as they can toss shit back and forth and make jokes and have it all flow naturally and stuff and junk. Once you start watching group LP's you can't go back to solo's :<
  3. Uh, How aboot some FTL? I DUNNO. THE SPACE GAME WITH THEAI THAT TALKS FOR YOU IDU NNJOSFDJGarhs
  4. AceUK

AceUK Active Member

More more more.

More streams
    More streamers
    More streamers per stream

Also stream Airmech, Free to Play on steam fast paced RTS hybrid game.
  5. Mord_Sith

Mord_Sith Well-Known Member

More regular streams, right now it's erratic and 'when the mood hits' type of streaming, but if there was say, one every two weeks, it would be better than, one every few days, then a dry spell of a month and a half.

Inclusive streaming is also good, having a chat / vent lobby that's piped right into the stream, you could even call it the 'Peanut Gallery' stream, though I don't doubt it would get noisy, so perhaps the 'gallery' would be quieter than the streamer so that those watching the stream can hear the streamer over the din.

As for what games? Wild, Wacky, or Competitive is fine by me, less of the Single Player static type games (where the game / events / map never changes) with exceptions for the downright strange ones (LSD anyone? :p)
  6. Your streams are pretty entertaining, Id love to see more actually
  7. Narwhal Jones

Narwhal Jones LS13 Admin

^
    More frequent streams, fo sho.
  8. Magoca

Magoca LS13 Admin Staff Member

Speed run of Super Meat Boy or I wanna Be The Guy.
    Make
    It
    Happen.
  9. Psycho

Wow, thanks for the great feedback guys. I appreciate it.

Sounds like our main focus should be to stream more often. I completely get that. I think it helps with publicity, and I think it helps with bringing together the community. It definitely needs to happen more. I'm thinking of taking the route of dopefish and implementing a page right into our website, with the livestream channel, and then on the side, an irc chat to the right. If we get the right people on board, we could even have movie nights. Just writing about this stuff gets me really excited.

I'll be on the lookout for more weird games to stream. You guys seem to love that. Also, I might try a playthrough of Amnesia. Bones and I tried a skype playthrough of that once. We got to this mother fucker: [​IMG] aaaaand that ended right there.

I'm a screamer/yelper so that should make it much much more fun to watch. I'm not fucking pewdiepie, but there is an occasional cry for help.

So, yeah! Look forward to a stream this weekend. I could definitely do a once a weekend thing. Maybe even get a proper youtube channel up and running with the right people.

Thanks again for the feedback guys,
    Psycho
  10. Mord_Sith

I have a challenge for you, if you're up to it, Beat Hazard to any of the FULL Animetal marathons and see how far you get (My personal best at this point is 16%, on Marathon 4, which is 46 minutes long, on Hardcore)
  11. Isnt beat hazard the game with risks of seizures?
  12. Mord_Sith

You bet your ass it does!
  13. Psycho

I will hopefully be continuing the Amnesia stream this weekend if I have the time. Tune in!
  14. Narwhal Jones

Narwhal Jones LS13 Admin

One thing I'd love to watch: I wanna be the guy on "impossible."
  15. Cody522

Cody522 Well-Known Member

Naked women.
    Draden Kamikaze likes this.
  16. CannibalCrow

CannibalCrow LS13 Admin Staff Member

Geeze, Cody.
  17. IDWMno

IDWMno Member

You also want naked men?
    Cody522 and Eluxor like this.
  18. LemonSoup

LemonSoup LS13 Admin

Why has not much of the stuff in Psycho's above asshueg post happened yet? Movie nights would be rad.

As for the two streamers thing, if anyone wants to do a stream with me I'd be down for that, whether its an LLA thing or you want to join me on my saturday streams. Drop me a message here or on Skype, bearing in mind I live in Britland.
  19. AceUK

AceUK Active Member

I also have a new mic that is yet untested and a laptop that can actually run games.

I will probably maybe definitely be streaming something soon since I have all of next week off work.
  20. Legato_frio

Legato_frio Public Relations

I would love to see more dedicated games than SS13 and the Half Life Mod. Lets play is great also I love seeing lets play for new free games that I can join up with my community and dominate with our mad Space station skills.