WeedMunchies - Iconner Application

Discussion in 'Iconner/Coder Applications (closed/obsolet)' started by WeedMunchies, Apr 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RebelAmerica

RebelAmerica ForumGuard Staff Member

Perhaps so, don't gotta to be an asshole to speak your opinion though.
    Infernus44 and Analloveisbest like this.
  2. AncientV25

AncientV25 LS13 Admin

Just a note, I apologize for the way I said it. It was a bit dickish, and I'm not implying that I'm creative(i'm not creative at all)
    I'm just saying that it seems like you tried to take an easy way out and/or misinterpreted the instructions. No need to give up.
    Infernus44 likes this.
  3. WeedMunchies

WeedMunchies Active Member

Thank you for apologizing.
    I will wait and see what Sishio thinks, if he wants more icons i will try to be more creative.
    Infernus44 likes this.
  4. Neron

Neron Member

[​IMG]
    Besides, I think Degeneral would be a good asset to the coders team. He's willing to help us, his work is actually cool, and I'm sure he can come up with something to impress everyone.

If you're not creative, ask people for advice(in shoutbox maybe?) or you can even ask me. We can come up with something!
  5. Infernus44

Infernus44 Well-Known Member

I c o n n e r - t e a m

Also, don't listen to Ancient. You will always get trash talked about your icons. It's just a normal day of an iconner!
  6. AncientV25

AncientV25 LS13 Admin

except your icons are good

extremely good like damn infernus you got that shit goin ONNNNNNNNNN
    Rob Ust likes this.
  7. Infernus44

Infernus44 Well-Known Member

You haven't seen my unused icons, which are all stored in one image file...
    *Shudders*
  8. WeedMunchies

Here you go, Cactus. 4 directions, smile and flower to spice it up. You could use this to stalk ERP-ers players.
    [​IMG]

Cactus stings you!
    You hear voice in your head..."You are doing it wrong, read brig procedures"
  9. Kokojo

Kokojo Active Member

Now that you talked about it.... :)
  10. Keyword22

Keyword22 Well-Known Member

You are proud about what you draw, and that shows confidence.
    I like people with confidence, besides the icons are nice.
    You have my support.
    Infernus44 and WeedMunchies like this.
  11. Pumpkin Man

Pumpkin Man LS13 Admin Staff Member

Full support on Degeneral, he's a good dude and I see much untapped potential in his icon skills.

I think he should be given a shot for sure.
    Infernus44, Rob Ust and WeedMunchies like this.
  12. Saint Vicious

Saint Vicious LS13 Admin

I'm really excited to see more of Degenerals work, hopefully as an iconer for the community, in the future. I believe he's motivated and really looking to get some stuff on the drawing table. Supporting this application.
    Infernus44 likes this.
  13. Sishio

Sishio Head LS13 Iconner

Hey, sorry for the late reply. I sent a reply a few days ago on this but when I checked it actually hadn't gone through, for some reason.

The current icons you've done for the test are both pretty easy recolors/edits, and are thus not suitable to judge your skill as an iconner. You're welcome to retake that test, or do another one. Please make them unique icons, and good luck~
  14. WeedMunchies

Thank you, i will reapply when i gain more experience.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.