TALE The Shining: Hulk Edition!

Discussion in 'Tales From Liberty Space!' started by Plaid, Apr 25, 2015.

1. Plaid

Plaid LS13 Admin

the round started with me and sydney breaker as geneticists; she had been teaching me how to do genetics before, so this round was mainly focused on finding a neat power. luckily for us, we found Hulk after only one mess-up, which was really rad!!
    so, we injected ourselves, smashed up medical a bit, then grabbed the secret corgi shirt and balloons from their location and got all gussied up. we were two beautiful hot-pink and green ladies with the world in our meaty fists, and we were living the high life.
    [​IMG]
    suddenly, after wandering for a bit, a ling decided to sting us both with a dna injector; not only did this get rid of our powers, but it turned us into sawyer. we were normal with pedostaches, and it wasn't fun.
    so, our only solution to this ling's audacity was to get hulk back, smash the ling, and get on the shuttle peacefully.
    after getting our fix injecting ourselves with hulk again as sawyer, we tracked down the ling with a fury in our eyes and a tremble in our fists cause we were so ready to SMASH.
    sydney finally found the ling and proceeded to hardcore smash its brains out, so we met up at the kitchen where some crazy-ass chef tried to beat us so we smashed her too detained her and disposed of her, then gibbed the ling
    finally, after we got on the shuttle, we decided that we looked like those two creepy emo girls from the shining so sydney took this artistic picture, sans the blood fountain and pretty dresses
    [​IMG]
    finally, we got lasered down as pedo-hulk-twins and died peacefully, as we had already won.
    and that was my first day being a certified geneticist!! <3
  2. daddysds1

daddysds1 Well-Known Member

That round was hell.
  3. Kirbyroth

Kirbyroth Well-Known Member

to bad you cant steal back your dna. perhaps make back ups next time heh