Superball's Perseus Security Enforcer Application [On Hold]

Discussion in 'Perseus PMC Applications' started by Superballs, Aug 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Superballs

Superballs LS13 Iconner

Tried to make this application easy to the human eyes as possible.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    BYOND KEY:
    Superballs

IC NAME:
    Alex Nino / Filthy Frank

PICK THREE THREE DIGIT NUMBERS THAT YOU LIKE (EXAMPLE: 079, 009, 356):
    223, 357, 308

HAVE YOU EVER USED A DIFFERENT BYOND KEY ON ONE OF OUR SERVERS, AND IF SO, WHAT WAS IT AND WHY DID YOU CHANGE IT? - (THIS QUESTION ADDED BY HATTRICK):
    N/A

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM OUR SERVER? EXPLAIN:
    No, not that I recall.

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PLAYED SS13?:
    A solid 2-3 years.

WHAT DOES HAVING AUTHORITY MEAN TO YOU?:
    A responsibility bestowed upon people to entitle them to be a leader.

HOW OFTEN DO YOU PLAY SECURITY?:
    On roleplay servers, I probably only play as Security, on LLA I've been a Security Officer for about a week, and counting.

OH A SCALE OF ONE TO TEN HOW WOULD YOU RATE YOURSELF WHEN YOU ARE PLAYING A NORMAL SECURITY OFFICER? EXPLAIN:
    7.5, I've been told I am a good officer, but I think I should communicate more with fellow Officers which is why I give my self a slightly low rating.

HOW MUCH DO YOU LIKE XENOMORPHS?:
    As a Xenomorph, I love it. As a crew member I hate them ever so dearly, and they are an infection that must be sterilized.

WHAT IS THE ROLE OF SECURITY ON THE STATION?:
    To protect NanoTrasen's research station and it's assets, at the same time enforcing and upholding Space Law.

ANSWER THESE HYPOTHETICAL SITUATION AS HONESTLY AS YOU CAN ASSUMING YOU WERE PLAYING AS SECURITY, HOW YOU WOULD HANDLE IT:

*You are walking down a corridor of the station when you see a clown slip someone on a banana and pull their jump suit off and laugh, how would you handle this*:
    I would first state the Clown's arrest verbally (which in this case would be pickpocketing), then tell him to surrender and that they will get 25% off his sentence. If the clown co-operates I will let them follow me to the brig, and set his timer accordingly. If not, I would detain them first using a flash, if that fails, a stun baton with caution, if that fails again I would resort to using a taser or a flashbang. Once the clown is detained they will be brigged accordingly without sentence reduction.

*You are sitting in the bar having a light drink during a break when you hear someone yell about a xenomorph in the library. You run there and find an alien eating the librarian, what do you do?*:
    Inform the Department that I'm en route to the library investigating a Xenomorph. After seeing the debacle, I would call for armed support whether it be Officer or Cyborg to assist, and a Perseus Contractor if they are available. I would order cyborgs (if there are any) to eliminate any facehuggers, once that's finished I'll request the armed support to engage and eliminate the Xenomorph.

*You are standing in security and you see the head of security being especially rough with a prisoner in a cell, what would you do?*: I would inform the Head of Security about his actions and remind him of his place as a Head of Security; if the HoS continues to be rough with said prisoner, that is an Immediate threat to the Prisoner and I will evacuate the prisoner to a safe location with a possible release if unable to keep the prisoner safe from harm.

ARE YOU CURRENTLY AN ADMIN, AND IF NOT-MIGHT YOU BE INTERESTED IN ADMINSHIP IN THE FUTURE?:
    I'm not an admin, but I wouldn't mind being one; but I'm not sure if I'm ready to be granted that title yet.

GIVE US ONE HONEST SITUATION WHERE YOU WERE PLAYING AS SECURITY AND DID SOMETHING MEMORABLE:
    A traitor Chaplain attempted murder against two crew members, with one being successful, I chased the Chaplain for a bit through maintenance tunnels with an assistance of another Officer, and successfully detained the suspect with both of our actions, and the said suspect was taken into Security for processing.

CAKE OR PIE? EXPLAIN IN AS MUCH DETAIL AS POSSIBLE: Why not both? They are both great delicious dessert items that I enjoy! Cake is a creamy and most likely cold treat, while pie is the opposite a warm, dry food which for both I love to eat.
  2. MiziBooBoo

MiziBooBoo Guest

This is actually really well written, short and to the point.
    Superballs likes this.
  3. This application is quite well done. I haven't seen you play security yet though. Hope to see you on the job in the future, Good luck with the application.
    Hattrick likes this.
  4. AncientV25

AncientV25 LS13 Admin

WOULD YOU EAT A WARM CAKE?
  5. Zargul

Zargul Active Member

I've seen you in action yesterday and from my point of view you have certainly potential.
    Please state us your Timezone so we can observe you more actively.
    Hattrick likes this.
  6. Magoca

Magoca LS13 Admin Staff Member

From watching you last night, I can say that despite everything being absolute batshit, you did try your best to stay collected and keep everything together, as well as assisting the situation. Until, you were shot dead, that is. I was rather impressed, and the application is very to-the-point, which is something I love

I'll give my support on this one.

Franku-senpai~
    Hattrick likes this.
  7. Milk Sagma

Milk Sagma New Member

I can confirm Superballs is a mongolian warrior that has ravaged other players with ebola. Don't trust this guy.

P.S. He also beats prisoners. Doesn't deserve perseus enforcement. Jerry Dork approved 2014
    NoFaceMan and Superballs like this.
  8. NoFaceMan

NoFaceMan Guest

Kek
    1408802119110.gif
    Superballs likes this.
  9. Flaksim

Flaksim Active Member

I would!!!

In all seriousness, this has my full support! +1
  10. Superballs

Superballs LS13 Iconner

Sure, I don't discriminate.

Th-thanks, senpai notices me.
    This is all true besides beating prisoners.

My timezone is U.S. Central by the way.
    NoFaceMan likes this.
  11. So far I've seen good communication, good responsiveness, good prioritization and decision-making. Keep it up! Although it would suck to lose yet another good sec officer to Perseus.
    Hattrick and Superballs like this.
  12. Tried to make this application easy to the human eyes as possible.

Attached Files:

Superballs likes this.
  13. PistolPete

PistolPete ForumGuard Staff Member

I've had the opportunity to play with you recently and I'll say that I'm impressed so far. Keep up the good work.
  14. FREE FRANK! ERMAGAWD
    Superballs likes this.
  15. Pumpkin Man

Pumpkin Man LS13 Admin Staff Member

Good player, good community member. I don't have an issue with seeing you as Perseus. +1
  16. Hattrick

Hattrick Perseus Captain Staff Member

Keep up the good work. You're on the right track.
  17. This is still open, been nearly half a year since it was commented upon. Bumping it to remind everyone of its existence.

You've been on the forums again recently. Are you still interested in Perseus?
  18. Superballs

Superballs LS13 Iconner

Sorry, but this is going to be put on hold for now... personal stuff going on and trying to dedicate the time I have for SS13 for development on the server.
    Lock this thread, please.
  19. Hattrick

Hattrick Perseus Captain Staff Member

Hey Superballs, sorry to hear about personal stuff. And thanks for working on development. Get word to me when you'd like this reopened, and thanks for responding to Flat so we can give your application a tag.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.