Story Time!

Discussion in 'Community Submissions' started by Chillyspace422, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Chillyspace422

Chillyspace422 Well-Known Member

Also. I happen to use the wrong name for Jason, Rob's buddy. They are Sean, the commander, for the entire time. Fixed.
  2. Jayce Wise

Jayce Wise Head LS13 Admin Staff Member

GG 10/10. (I like a' what u do, u no?)
  3. Stormling

Stormling Member

I slid my eyes open, the strong light dazing me. Past my blurry vision, I could see that there was a table outstretched far across a room which was barely lit, except for a single lamp aimed directly at me. I had to strain simply to keep my head up. Out of sheer exhaustion, I let my head drop and noticed my limp hands bound to each other by handcuffs set across my bloody thighs. I groaned, trying in vain to move my mangled hands. I could not feel them - hell, I couldn't feel anything to begin with. Trying to remember anything was like trying to walk through a brick wall. I had no memories of anything except words that were spoken to me prior to waking up. Had I dreamt of it? Perhaps. I had no clue what the words were, and trying to bring them back up felt like acid spraying across my whole body. I slumped as a red haze filled my vision and I hit the hard metal table, straining to keep my eyes open but succumbing to the warm embrace of sleep. Sleep, or whatever the hell that was. Perhaps I was still dreaming when I saw something shift in the shadows of the room, only to hear my name being called in a soft, ragged whisper.

I let out a long, ragged breath and gasped, realizing I was awake now. My neck was aching and my ears were pulsating so hard it felt like my heart was beating in them. I still couldn't feel the rest of my body, which was probably very good because half of my fingers were bent in random, unnatural directions and I couldn't see even the faintest taint of skin across my hands. It looked as if someone had clawed at it and gouged my skin voluntarily for hours. Past the uncountable clicks and occasional thuds my ears produced, I started hearing the clatter of boots hitting the ground, doubting my consciousness until I saw a man appear at the other side of the table.

I strained my eyes in a desperate attempt to gain vision of him. The man held an authoritative figure. His shoulders held up high, broader than most. Posture straight, hinting at years of military service, eyes streaked with amber, and a cold expression hinting at disgust. His hair was cut short, mostly overlapped by the black cap that lay on his head. A scar ran down from left eye to the top of his mouth. Pulling a chair to the table, he sat down and stared at the lamp for a few moments before taking off his black trench coat and launching a side glance at me, “Do you know why you’re here?” asked a cold, monotonous voice, low in timbre and devoid of any emotion whatsoever. I shook my head slowly, my eyes meeting his. He had a slight grin to his face, “Of course not,” he replied. His grin dropped back to his usual expression, eyes meeting the table moments before he started reaching for something in his pockets. He grabbed a folder and held it up to his eyes. “Subject 719,” he finally said, “birth date unknown, age unknown, name unknown.” He shook his head, laying the folder on the table and joining his hands together. “I’d like to ask you a few questions.” I sat there, glaring at him, and replied, my voice hoarse and dry, a chore to pronounce most syllables, “Go ahead.”

“719, do you remember anything that happened before coming here?” he asked, seemingly intrigued. “No,” I replied, “trying to remember anything is painful and fruitless.” I received a slow nod, “Do you recognize this face, then?” He slid a picture across the table, whizzing towards me at a surprising speed and landing in front of me, crooked. The picture was of a man with an empty gaze, he seemed to be wearing a brown jumpsuit with a green tie. His hair was coiffed upwards at the front of his head and was blonde, and he sported a goatee. His mouth was angled downwards, as if saddened by recent events. There was writing on the bottom of the picture: “[CLASSIFIED], Research Director.” My head started swaying as images of a man resembling him filled my head. I dropped to the table, slamming it with my head and settling into a deep slumber.

I was running through the maintenance, opening a door and shutting it down abruptly after entering a small piece. “Shit, I’m fucked if he saw my ID,” I thought. I slid out a welding tool from my tool belt and welded the door closed. In the tiny room, there were three doors: another maintenance door straight ahead, and two purple doors at both of my sides. I thought to myself that the purple doors probably held more places to hide than a tight maintenance alley, so I began hacking the purple door located to my left, pulsing the green wire to shortly remove power. I strained to pry open the purple door which seemed harder to open than most. As I swung open the door, I noticed there was a blonde man wearing a labcoat and sporting a quiff hairstyle. He was actively working on getting his timer assembly to function without shortening out, so he probably hadn’t noticed me slip by and hide myself inside a locker. “Alexis, get me my goddamned toolbox here before I go on a killing spree,” said a heavily accented Russian voice, its low-ass pitch booming through the entire room. Through the tiny gap in the locker I saw a man, about the same height as the first one, also sporting a quiff, though he was black-haired. When he spoke, he barely had any accent at all, if not a tiny shred of Russian accent. He was also sporting a lab coat and ended up handing a shining blue toolbox over to the blonde man. He left the room in a hurry, the blonde man cursing under his breath as he continued fiddling with the device.

Bile filled my mouth as I remembered smashing an assistant’s head in, running away from the multiple security officers and hiding with a satisfied grin. My blood was pumping fast, my heartbeat audible when suddenly, a strange joy filled me. “What if I killed him?” I giggled inside my head. I didn’t know why, but murder was such a pleasure to me. I carefully slid out of my locker, both hands on my wrench and I carefully tiptoed over to the Russian, who was staring emptily at the purple door I had opened moments before. He managed to let out a gasp before my wrench hit the back of his head with surprising force, sending his whole body down to the ground in a brutal half-second. He groaned, slamming his right hand to his ear and opened his mouth wide, as if to scream for help. His screams were not uttered - I brought my wrench down on his head as heavily as I could, the man’s head a bloody mess, jaw dislodged and nose broken. A series of panicked gasps left his mouth. I chuckled, straightening his head-

“719, wake the fuck up!”
    I was back on my chair again, hands bound, tears streaking my cheeks as I let out one of the most absurd laughs I ever had. I could not contain the joy of killing. “So you remembered?”

“Indeed, Alexis.”
  4. TheBawzz

TheBawzz Member

WHO'S DAT ALEXIS
  5. Chillyspace422

Geegee Stormling beat peepel to death with a wrench. Wudn't evn syndicats.
    Jayce Wise likes this.
  6. Stormling

Stormling Member

7. Chillyspace422

The Story So Far

The sun was high and the town was higher! In the great city of Dellifine! Under the Bucket thrived, selling its expedition gear and all of the sorts. Its shopkeeper, Cleveland Rienfield, a Paladin, next to him his wife Jeannie Sullivan, a hunter. But not only that, he was also accompanied by Alexander Ryton and Kuku Mason. The shop guards. Alexander though, one day, after his work left and met up with Black Jack, a wizard, with a Golem! This golem's arms were that of Ice and Lava, his legs, made of wood, and his body, made of meteorite. Black Jack, his golem, and Alexander had soon taken on a quest from the town board, tracking down a mage. Upon finding the mage, they gave chase, and after taking minor injuries, the mage was killed, the prize was given. But at Under The Bucket, Jeannie had began hunting. First they had brought back dogs, and began training them, and eventually they mated and had puppies, but this is where the story takes a small turn.

One day, while Jeannie is out hunting, she finds the woods to be empty. Well at least, almost empty. After searching long and hard, she found a dying man, covered in scales, with two wings on its back. The man was named Drakquid, and he was one of the last mighty Dragoons. Drakquid handed Jeannie a map, asking her to scour the lands for the last dragoons, and to protect them. She, a map in her hand stating the location of the last five dragoons rushed back to the city, and began posting up papers, and telling people who to join her caravan, in the quest. By the end of the week, she had massed many people. Black Jack, and his golem both joined the caravan, due to the help Alexander gave him when he was finding the mage. An argonian Paladin join as well, though their name, is that of a mystery. A monk, named Jakri he, a half elf, and two humans he traveled with, who were husband and wife joined. Their names, Theodore and Lucy. Cecile, a half orc, and Aiden Seelig, a full orc both joined as camp guards, Alexander Ryton the Dark Elf and Kuku Mason the Dwarf, who worked at Under the bucket came as well. Finally, the last person to join, Lucius Septimus, a mage.

After a day's travel, Jakri came back after a long walk, informing the group of a goblin cave. Cleveland, Aiden, Cecile, and Black's Golem all went to the cave. Finding that the goblins were hostile, they fought their way in, and were faced with the goblin king, as well as a horde of goblins. Aiden chopped a goblin in half directly, and due to his strength, the Goblin King asked him for a fight, that of fisticuffs. The fight ensued and whenever Aiden spared the life of the Goblin King, the king was absorbed by the bloody ring they fought in. His life and aura was soon absorbed by Aiden, who learned the words of Goblins, and the location of a hidden town. Another day's travel came to an end, at the dark of night, when suddenly, an attack of Halflings, Elves, and High Elves attacked! A massive fight broke out, Jeannie having kidnapped a high elf, Aiden and Cecile attacking many elves, but there was many of them. Very many.

To Be Continued~
  8. Kainen

Kainen Fabulous-min

But Chilly, what about Kainen the hungry gender confused corgi of death?
  9. Chillyspace422

10. Kainen

Kainen Fabulous-min

You don't remember when I got brought back as Lisa and STILL came to DnD?
  11. odienermul123

odienermul123 Member

heres my story

it was just a normal day as a warden sitting in my office waiting for something to happen "hey zarden" i look to my right and see joe standing at my window,he has a german accent "what is it" i say "who is zat zizard guy [wizard]" joe spoke,i said back "oh hes gandelf he killed a million crewmembers so we are executing him" "dah" joe said i got out of my seat as i heard the hos say "hey warden can you help me with the execution please?" i radioed back "sure" and walked to the execution chamber i opened the door and saw 2 sec officers plus the hos trying to force a syringe on the wizards face the wizard yelled like a idiot "NOOOO I CURSE DIS STATION WITH THE POWER OF THE DEAD I WILL BE REBORNNNN!!!!1" "yeah right" i said then picked up a syringe and stabbed the wizard with it,then the wizard cursed and fell to the ground fell limp and lifeless {to be contued}
  12. odienermul123

odienermul123 Member

i stand staring at the wizard "well hes dead" i say to the hos and the hos says back "okay go back to your office" then as a walked back to my office i heard the captains voice on a announcement "uhhh theres a bunch of space rad going to hit the station so get in a maint cap out" i signed and walked into a maint with my friend Joe "zo what happened to zat zizard guy" he said with hes annoying german accent "aw he just yelled out a bunch of shat then died" i said back then the captain said "okay the space rad passed" and i went into my office just to have everything go dark [to be cointued AGAIN]
  13. Chillyspace422

Y'know you can edit posts to make it all fit in one post. Yeah?
  14. Jayce Wise

Not if you are trying to be OBNOXIOUS!!!
    Chillyspace422 likes this.
  15. Jayce Wise

(Hint: I'm obnoxious)
  16. Chillyspace422

That = zat. So = Zo. Wizard = Zizard. Germany, land of za z's
  17. odienermul123

odienermul123 Member

[now i finally part 3] i hear joe scream like a little girl because of the lights going out then i say into my headset "hey hos the power just went out what do we do?" no reply so i said to joe "we have to find the hos" and joe says "dah" and i try to open the door in front of me but theres no power so i crowbar it open "wow i am breaking my own laws" i thought in my head then joe says "zid i ever tell you zhat i am afriad of ze dark because zis sucks" then i walked to the lawyers office and crowbared the door open the hos was standing staring through a hole in the wall looking at something "hos" i say to him then the hos turns around and puts his finger on his mouth and says "shhhh be very quiet" me and joe walked over to the hole in the wall and saw a white huge walking skeleton the hos whispers to me and joe "the wizard guy wasn't making anything up" and then saw that the skeleton was just staring at a wall standing there "what do you think its doing" then the skeleton turns around and a staff appears on him and he puts on a wizard hat and says "i'm backkkkkkkkkk" in a deep evil voice then yells out E'NATH! and the hos explodes in front of joes face and he yells out "AHHHH ITS THAT FRICKEN WIZARD!!!' then i say to joe "what happened to your german accent?" joe just said "uhhh i mean ZAAAAA ZITS ZAT FRICKEN ZIZARD" then the wizard yells out FORTY GI WA and 3 magestic dark purple bolts appears joe and i dodge them both as they fly at us but one hits me in the back causing me to fall down then the wizards evil ugly mouth opened and he said E I NA but he did not finish because joe body slamed on top of him and said "ZO YOU ZALL NOT ZILL ZA ZARDEN" and constantly hit the wizard in the face with a off stunbaton 20 times and then the a blade comes out of the staff and the wizard stabs joe and he falls off of the wizard limp and lifeless,i yell out "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO' like that dude from starwars and run at the wizard and harmbaton him 35 times then the wizard starts glowing and explodes and i walk away from the explosion with my hud glass'es on and say "looks like someone just rolled a 1 [dnd reference]" and then out of nowhere i heard YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh and then the power came on -^-the end-^-
  18. LemonSoup

LemonSoup LS13 Admin

lost it.
  19. Chillyspace422

I just want to say.........Dah is russian.....Also.....[dnd reference] made me lose it.
  20. odienermul123

odienermul123 Member

thanks guys i put alot of hard effort and this is based on a true story [yeah right]