Spesssquatch

Discussion in 'Code Suggestions' started by Raipizo, Apr 17, 2015.

1. Raipizo

Raipizo Active Member

I came up with a weird idea tonight while i was at work, i was thinking of sasquatch, and then i happened to think of spess and combined the two and came together with Spesssquatch. My general idea being that either a dead player, or player opts into being the Spesssquatch and he spawns in. The objective is to find the elusive hiding Spesssquatch. I also had a thought of maybe only those of ill mind could possibly track the squatch, being you had to be drunk, or generally mentally retarded to be able to see his "tracks" but that might be hard. The squatch would play a cat and mouse game until he is found or manages to kill the hunters. Maybe even the hunters could be opted in also? I just thought it would be a fun game mode without so much the emphasis of killing a human player or yourself hiding from an alien lifeform. Suggestions are welcome! :p
    Obadiah Mayland and IMVader like this.
  2. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

I want something that can screw with drunk/high people.
    Rocco Ward likes this.
  3. Raipizo

Raipizo Active Member

Yeah that was the whole idea. With the drunk or mentally handicapped always pronouncing it spess and the fact that sasquatch hunters are about as intelligent as the genetically deformed clone yelling "LOVE CAN BLOOOOM!"
  4. IMVader

IMVader Well-Known Member

I like the idea, but you'll need to flesh it out a bit more. Describe the Spesssquatch (besides invisible to anyone not drunk or retarded, and I assume clowns fall into the retarded category). Would it be able to interact with objects? What about with non-drunk people? Would it able to go into a murderous rampage, or station sabotage, using its invisibility as advantage? What would be its objectives? What means of communicating would it have (as only hiding all round in dark corners can get somewhat boring)?
    JPR likes this.
  5. Raipizo

Raipizo Active Member

I don't know if it would be invisible per say to everyone just that it couldn't be tracked by mentally sound people. I planned on it having the ability to be able to have contact with objects. It's appearance I was thinking maybe a lumbering moron just covered in hair. Possible objective on the spesssquatches part could be to find a mate of the opposing gender of the crew and make babies to take over station? The crews part is to, if someone who is not impaired sees one either impair yourself and try to track it down which comes with the benefit of seeing his trail but having trouble moving via being drunk, or send out a search party of non drunks and hope to stumble upon his lair. Maybe the squatch should get all access with him being able to overpower the station doors or something like that. Squatch could talk over radio with impaired or limited speech but he doesn't spawn with a radio. I don't really know what the squatch should do maybe some suggestions? I don't want to make it overly complicated so it never gets added in. I would like to try the whole hide and seek idea but yeah hiding all round without an objective would get boring I suppose.
  6. Raipizo

Raipizo Active Member

Another few objective ideas. Capture a picture of squatch and publish it. Also I thought it should be able to disguise its self with clothes.
    QuantumWings likes this.
  7. BRAINOS

BRAINOS Well-Known Member

Squatch objective: eat Iran/Pete/Runtime/Proc/Poly. Maybe all of them. Don't get caught.
  8. Eating all of Iran would be a rather difficult objective. :p
    IMVader, JPR, Raipizo and 1 other person like this.
  9. Obadiah Mayland

Obadiah Mayland Well-Known Member

This is beautiful, I hope it becomes real
  10. Kneeskeysllama

Kneeskeysllama Well-Known Member

I am literally dying right now.
    AncientV25 and Obadiah Mayland like this.
  11. Raipizo

Raipizo Active Member

Give spesssquatch ability to control all animals on board, have them kill crew. I was thinking of having squatch have to drink all the milk.
    Obadiah Mayland likes this.
  12. britgrenadier

britgrenadier Active Member

Israel supports this endevour.
  13. Raipizo

Raipizo Active Member

Preston needs to make a sprite for this majestic creature
  14. IMVader

IMVader Well-Known Member

I really hope you were figuratively dying, and not literally. It would be quite sad otherwise.
  15. The Spessquatch doesn't work for the Syndicate; he works for Mossad.
  16. Raipizo

Raipizo Active Member

He works for the illuminati
    Obadiah Mayland likes this.
  17. Actually the Knights Templar, posing as Illuminati.
    QuantumWings and Obadiah Mayland like this.
  18. Snow5445

Snow5445 Guest

THE SPESSSQUATCH works for planned parent hood to systematically abort every baby until the Nazi's win WW2!!!!

(I actually saw that conspiracy theory somewhere.)
    Jayce Wise and Obadiah Mayland like this.
  19. Kneeskeysllama

Kneeskeysllama Well-Known Member

No no! I'm just laughing lots! I'm fine! I think I have abs now though.
    JPR and IMVader like this.
  20. britgrenadier

britgrenadier Active Member

All aboard the derail train (this gonna get locked by the forum gestapos now)

This is a great idea tho