BIO Spess Men Backstories (Alt Title: ENTIRE CREW IS EX-MILITARY)

Discussion in 'Tales From Liberty Space!' started by Jawn Mancer, Jun 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheDracheX

TheDracheX LS13 Coder Staff Member

Holy motherfucker, mintkiller can you do my english homework please?
  2. arithmetiks

arithmetiks New Member

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    NANOTRANSEN EMPLOYEE RECORD
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    EMPLOYEE: "BARTHOLOMEW SEPTIMUS"

IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: 0000000063336996
    STATION: OUTPOST LIBERTY
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    General Information

Legal Name: Bartholomew O. Septimus
    Full Name: Bartholomew Oliver Septimus-Scoffers
    Birth Name: Bartholomew Oliver Septimus

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Place of Birth: Neptune
    Place of Residence: Temporary [Liberty Outpost| Dormitory #003]
    Permanent [NanoTransen Housing Unit #051236 | Sector #125 | Planet #002 "Mars" | Sol System]

Linking to Biographical Information...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Physical Notes
    Height: 6'0"
    Weight: 175 lbs.
    Hair Color: Black
    Eye Color: Green|Subset: Electric Lime

Physical Qualifications [Fit for Engineering| Fit for Security Positions]
    Genetic Modification [EVO-15AB Engineered Mutagen Virus | Active | Aging process slowed...]

Mental Notes

Mental Enhancement [EVO-15AB Engineered Mutagen Virus | Active | Active Indefinitely]
    Habitual Migraines [Side Effect | Minor | EVO-15AB Engineered Mutagen Virus]

Addiction | Pain Medication [INTAKE: 5 to 10 pills | 5 Years ]
    Affiliations

Member of the Progressively Initiative Society of Science [Sixteenth Degree | Twenty-nine Years]
    Member of PROJECT: Curing Uncooperation through NanoTransen Studies [Research Project Cancelled| Ten Years ]
    Citizen of Mars Colony #012 "Andromeda" [Naturalization | Ten Years ]
    Citizen of Earth [Birth-right | Ninety Years ]
    Citizen of Neptune [Birth-right | Ninety Years ]

Employment

*PRIOR RECORDS LOST*
    NanoTransen [Docto-!&f-*-ibrarian] [Current] [Half-Pay]

Criminal Record

*PRIOR RECORDS LOST| SYSTEMS REPORTEDLY HACKED*
  3. MiziBooBoo

MiziBooBoo Guest

Good news guys, been working diligently on my backstory, expect a lot of good stuff with lots of drama and plot twists and mind blows, but really what I expect is someone to go, "TLDR, not bothering with those multiple walls of text."
  4. Psyentific

Psyentific Well-Known Member

Maybe I should finally get around to hashing out a consistent story/backstory for JW.
  5. Killerone2

Killerone2 Active Member

[​IMG]
  6. Jayce Wise

Jayce Wise Head LS13 Admin Staff Member

Dance
  7. MiziBooBoo

MiziBooBoo Guest

Good news, backstory is near completion, but It will cause Q_Q's...cri erry thyme.
    Jayce Wise likes this.
  8. Jayce Wise

The Story of Wise: Chapter 3
    THE HUNTER IN BLUE

I have begun measuring time by the number of bodies that I have lived in. It makes it easier to cope with the onset of Temporal-Dissonance Dementia (TDD), this redefinition of time. I find that since the condition is caused by a lack of self-association with "time", the most logical way for me to slow the progression is to change my basis for time to something I can measure.

It’s been 37 bodies since I last wrote in this log-book. I wish I could say the same about how long it’s been since I last saw him.

My predicted outcomes regarding Teeth from my last log seem almost as if they were written after the last few bodies had passed. In other words, I was absolutely correct, about absolutely everything. Yet at the same time, I was much further from the real danger than I could have ever imagined. I find that I often underestimate my foes' competence, and I often overestimate their capacity for intelligence and moral standing. Nanotrasen is a perfect example of this. They had long been following me, but it wasn't until six bodies ago that they got serious. Very serious.

The funny thing about the fools is that they couldn’t even solve the problem themselves. They hired someone. Someone that I hadn’t expected, but damn well should have.

I am a cautious man, but immortality can feed hubris like nothing else. By flaunting my powers as a creature of the fourth dimension, I pushed my enemies into a corner, and they turned to a force that they damn well didn’t understand. They turned to another company, one that turned profits by being the absolute best, absolutely all the time. Their calling card was perfection, and their results were the same.

PMC. Perseus.

They literally came from nothing, but once they appeared on the galactic scene it was clear that there was no longer any alternative to their services. Their soldiers were the pinnacle of human biology, and more importantly they were the pinnacle of human connection. I should have paid more attention to them at first; hiveminds - why should I give a shit about them? The truth is that their secret weapon was much closer to home than I could ever have imagined.

These soldiers, seemingly identical in every way except appearance, actually were the same. It took a PMC and its R&D lab to figure out the problem that had stumped Nanotrasen for an eternity. They breached the wall into my world, and they ripped from across time and space all the different iterations of one perfect soldier.

One consciousness - countless soldiers. Unstoppable.

And that was when Nanotrasen hired the Perseus to find me and kill me. My only hope was that I had the home-field advantage. I knew how to control the plane that I inhabited, and I held my own against the near constant attacks for quite some time. However, soon I was at the end of the line, I was running out of places to run, places to stand my ground. But then like some feral dog, he smelled the blood in the water.

His collection of teeth is something that I have had the pleasure of never seeing, however I am sure it doubled in size, many times over, over the course of the assault. Soon the rate at which the blue hunters were popping into existence slowed, and eventually stopped. They were not defeated, but the overmind was taking stock. He was learning from the battles. He was analyzing me weaknesses.

He was deciding how best to kill me.

I didn’t give him the chance.

I decided in that instant that I had done too much damage to the universe. I had altered the flow of reality, and in doing so I had risked the destruction of all life many times over. I took matters into my own hands. I reached across the infinity of stars that each represented a different reality, and I found myself in all but two. In a matter of seconds it was over. It is a hard thing to do - killing every vessel of your collective soul over the entirety of existence. But it was something I had to do.

I killed all but two.

One was an old man sitting against a tree in an otherwise empty field of grass - he was soon to die. The other was a fetus - he was soon to be born.

My swift action stunned my foe, who decided that the job was done and returned to his employer. LeStrange on the other hand, seemed slightly more affected by this development. After all, he too shared those billions of bodies that I had just destroyed. For the first time in his existence, he was silent. Scared.
    Childlike.

I beckoned to him from across the expanse of time, and he came. I eased him into the body of the old man, that he may finally be at peace. I then eased into the only remaining vessel for my soul - the unborn child. I had decided that immortality didn’t matter. I wanted one chance. Only one more chance. I wanted my decisions to matter again; life has no meaning when you can pull the bullet out of your skull and ignore the lack of air in your lungs.

Life has no meaning when the station rebuilds itself every time you blow it up. Life has no meaning when your friends are but vehicles that can be driven by anyone, that can die again and again but still come to work the next day. Life has no meaning when you are its master, and not the other way around. Life has no meaning when losing it is a temporary arrangement.

LeStrange died - at peace with himself and the universe.

I was born again - a new man, but still the same. One final body for a well traveled mind.

I decided to only live once - because no one can live forever.

And thus ends the Story of Wise.

Or does it?
    CruelPat and OhPistolPete like this.
  9. mindly_anarch

mindly_anarch Active Member

Tarkus Solaire

General Characteristics

Appearance: (What does your character look like? Written descriptions are fine.)
    Other Names: N/A
    Titles: The purple mage
    Alternate Forms: Jayce Wise
    Theme Song:

Personal Characteristics

Birth Date: 2513
    Birth Place: Somewhere in the Hugris cloud nebula
    Hometown: Antaran asteroid belt

Death Date: July 25, 2550
    Age at Death: 37
    Death Place: Space Station 13
    Resting Place: Belly of satan the car salesman, I guess
    Manner of Death: SACRIFICE TO THE DARK ONE
    Last Words: WE SCREWED NOW SON *raepfaec*

Primary Objective: Making sure everything runs smoothly.
    Secondary Objectives: Find out how the fuck he got into Jayce's mind

Desires: IDK.
    Secrets: secrets are secrets, shhhh
    Quirks: draws power from his purple outfit

Mental Characteristics

Known Languages: Commoner.
    Lures: Danger, incompetence.
    Savvies: Hacking, hiding in plain sight.
    Ineptities: The chain of command.
    Temperament: IDK.
    Hobbies: being a spooky ninja, messing with Jayce's memories

Intellectual Characteristics

Logical-Mathematical: (How well can your character use reason and logic in their thinking?)
    Spatial: (How well can your character create an image in their mind?)
    Linguistic: (How good is your character with words, written and spoken?
    Bodily-Kinesthetic: (How well does your character control their body motions, how well do they handle objects? How clear is their sense of goal of physical action?)
    Musical: (How clear is your character's perception to sounds, music, tones, and rhythms?)
    Interpersonal: (How well does your character interact with and understand others?)
    Intrapersonal: (How well does your character understand their self?)
    Naturalistic: (How well does your character understand their natural surroundings?)
    Existential: (How well can your character understand phenomena or questions beyond sensory data?)

Philosophical Characteristics

Morality: There is no such thing as morality, just success and failure.
    Perception: THE FUCKING SINGULO IS LOOSE (realistic)

Spiritual Characteristics

Religion: Atheist
    Superstitions: Satan the used car salesman may not actually be a used car salesman
    Virtues: Charity, kindness, justice
    Vices: Pride
    Supernatural Characteristics

Ability: This person is a motherflippin' ninja
    Element: Darkness.
    Strengths: Is a spooky ninja, can hack doors really fast, usually heavily armed. (AKA the pre-perseus perseus)
    Weaknesses: Everyone wants that sweet egun.
    Restrictions: See weakness.

Likes and Dislikes

Likes: Banging a stun baton against a riot shield repetitively.
    Dislikes: Syndicate scum.

Apparel

Equipment: Egun, stun baton, riot shield, electrically resistant gloves, Noslip shoes, purple cap, body armour
    Wardrobe: (What kind of clothing does your character have? Mostly jocky? Half goth and half average? Nerdy?)

Social Characteristics

Emotional Stability: N/A
    Humor: N/A
    Reputation: Some think he is the hero the station deserves, some just want him dead.

School and Work

The entire school section is void, he learned on the go.

Boss: Nanotrasen.
    Work Schedule: 12PM to 6PM
    Income: 2 twinkies/hour

Interpersonal Connections

Immediate Family: Orphan
    Close Relatives: Unknown
    Distant Relatives: Unknown
    Ancestors: Jayce Wise (THE GREAT PLOT FABRIC HAS BEEN TWISTED)

Allies: Allan McCoy, Jayce Wise, Lucium Nightgale, Lucius Septimus, Shiloh Sheets.
    Enemies: Everyone else, everyone hates Tarkus ;_;
    Followers: Shiloh sheets
    Friends: Shiloh Sheets
    Heroes: Shiloh Sheets
    Pets: Lamarr
    Rivals: Everyone. Fucking. Else

Physical Characteristics

tl;dr this
    [​IMG]

Part 1 of 2
    Jayce Wise likes this.
  10. mindly_anarch

mindly_anarch Active Member

Part 2 of 2

Sexual Characteristics

Orientation: Straight
    Significant other: N/A

Story Information

Archetypes: Good Guy.
    Tropes and Clichés:
    Role: Come in and clean everything up guy
    Significance: High

Personality

Anima: Helpful, heroic, courageous.
    Persona: See Jayce Wise's sheet.

Development

Personal: average

Social: very low

Physical: above average

Spiritual: minimal

Biography

Infancy: Orphaned.

Childhood: Bullied, below average learning,

Adolescence: Learned to fix a lot of things, some with a fist, some with the right tools.

Adulthood: Comitted a lot of fucking crimes, got caught, died in Space Station 13
    I am a lazy fuck and skipped out like half of this, but I did it because I got bored of mins never including me in any events ;_; anyway here is the sheet for those who want it: http://dehydromon.deviantart.com/art/Abridged-Character-Sheet-320864509
    Jayce Wise likes this.
  11. Avalica

Avalica New Member

I've been having this weird idea the past few days about writing a fanfic about Space Station 13. While I could always just make a completely new story with completely new characters, I think the story could be pretty awesome if I could involve the community with it. Just wondering what everyone else though about this.
  12. Sam Guivene

Sam Guivene Well-Known Member

there is /r/gametales for that stuff, as well as god knows how many fictional wiki places, also if you are into the SCP-Wiki they have a cross over section you could use.
  13. Sam Guivene

Sam Guivene Well-Known Member

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    EMPLOYEE: "Sam Guivene"
    STATION: LIBERTY
    General Information

Legal Name: Sam Guivene
    Full Name:[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Birth Name: *Error 404: Not Found*

Sexuality: Heterosexual Homosexual Bisexual Zoophilie Necrophile [Data Expunged] All

Place of Birth: Error 404: Not Found
    Place of Residence: Earth Luna Titan Eros Transient

Physical Notes

??Human?? [Tests Inconclusive: Monitoring Recommended]
    Unclassifiable Blood type [Cause: Presumed Genetic]

Missing Y Chromosome [Cause: Presumed Genetic] (Administrator note: Wouldn't this classify him as female?)
    Missing X Chromosome [Cause:??Presumed Genetic??] (Administrator Note:Thats not even genetically possible)
    Abnormal Genetic Structure [Cause: Unknown]
    Abnormally slow aging process [Cause: Unknown]
    Genital Herpes [Confirmed on Titan station in aftermath of Incident [Redacted]]
    Syphilis [Confirmed on Titan station after incident [Redacted]]
    Drug Resistant Gonorrhea [Confirmed on Titan Station after incident [Redacted]]
    Mental Notes

Alcoholic [Treatment Ineffective]
    Compulsive Gambler [Treatment Refused]
    Confirmed Narcissistic tendencies [Treatment Ineffective]
    Affiliations

*PRIOR RECORDS LOST*

Leader of Hedonistic Cult [Ten Years|Organization Defunct|Refer to Incident Log A941]
    Member of Alcohol Anonymous (Court ordered)[2 Months|Banned for Life]
    Member of Alpha Orion A-3 Colony [3 Years|Status: Defunct]
    Employment

*PRIOR RECORDS LOST*
    Titan Station [Bartender] [2 Years]
    Titan Station [Club Owner][5 Years]
    Titan Station [Manager of Popular Nightclub Chain] [3 years] [Refer to incident report]
    Alpha Orion A-3 Colonist [Medium Value, Hydroponics] [Two Years|Colony Raided|KIA]
    Sirta Foundation [Staff Assistant] [One Year]
    Sirta Foundation [Quartermaster [Two Years]
    Sirta Foundation [Head of Personal] [Three Months] [EMPLOYMENT TERMINATED]
    NanoTransen [D@ta C0ru%!] [Current] [Half-Pay]
    Criminal Record

*PRIOR RECORDS LOST*

Sexual Harassment [Minor | Six Counts] [Paid Fines | Three] [Charges Dropped | 2] [Time Served | 1]
    Indecent Exposure [Repeat Offender | 18 Counts] [Paid Fines | 8] [Pending Fines | 3] [Charges Dropped 4] [Time Served | 1]
    Public Intoxication [Minor | 25 Counts] [Paid Fines | 10] [Time served | 5] [Mandatory AA Meetings | 2] [Charges Dropped | 8]
    Incident Log A941: Subject systematically contaminated Titan Station Central Atmospherics with Narcotics and Aphrodisiac, 300 Injuries, $2.95 Million in Damages to station, 53 Accidental Pregnancies, Rioting of 3 Sectors, Communications and traffic disruption, $25 Billion in economic damages. [Major | Subject Imprisoned 3 years and Banned from Sol Space]

Centcomm Incident Report: Subject Used his authority position to contaminate water supply with Ruffalin, 8 Pending Lawsuits, $500,000 in damage, over 25% of Station infected with Virulent Strain of Herpes, [Subject Demoted, Transferred to Liberty for Liability Purposes, Wages Garnished]
    Jayce Wise likes this.
  14. Eluxor

Eluxor No one

NANOTRASEN EMPLOYEE RECORD
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
    EMPLOYEE: "Wolfgang Smollett"
    STATION: Liberty
    CURRENT RANK: Sciencist
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
    General Information

Legal Name: Wolfgang Smollett
    Full Name: Wolfgang Amadeus Smollett
    Birth Name: Wolfgang Amadeus Maximilian VII von Smollett vas Berger
    Alias: Wolfy​

Sexuality: I fuck everything with 2 legs Bisexual

Place of Birth: Smollett mansion, Lowell city, Mars.​
    Place of Residence: Smollett Family Mothership "Void", Deep space.​

Physical Notes
    Height: 2,00 meters
    Weight: 96kg​
    Hair color: Brown
    Eye color: Brown
    Mental Notes
    Subject speaks to himself. [Treatment Ineffective]
    Depression [Treatment Ineffective]
    Strong loyalty
    Severe anxiety [Treatment Ineffective]
    Unable to accept lose [Treatment Ineffective]
    Unwilling to help others [Treatment Ineffective]
    No "major" mental disabilities.
    Affiliations
    Smollett Family [ Heir] [Birth -2550]
    Member of Nanotrasen [Seven years]
    Smollett Family [King of the Family] [2550-Present]
    Member of Liberty Station 13 [Sciencist] [Current] [One year]

Employment
    Sciencist [Liberty Station 13,Very High Pay] [1 Year] [CURRENT]

Criminal Record

Sexual Harassment [Minor| Fifty Five Counts] [DATA EXPUNGED]
    Sexual Harassment [Major| Twenty Five Counts] [DATA EXPUNGED]
    Rape [ Major | One Count *UNKNOWN*] [DATA EXPUNGED]

(I will write a story but I am too lazy.)

britgrenadier and Jayce Wise like this.
  15. AHappyElite

AHappyElite New Member

I wrote this on a piece of paper whilst playing "Old Edwin," and since I have the three different aged Eds, they all have different personalities. This was written to explain why old Edwin is so crazy. When he was young, he generally did what he felt like. He became mature and older, and was strict, trying to protect the station and it's crew. He grew older, and do too so much trauma, seeing dead crew, explosions, other crazy shit, he want insane. By the way, old Ed is like, 56.

It's been a long 56 years. Not once have I ever experienced true tranquility, sadly. But through all I have seen, all I have heard, and touched, and smelled...I have found the meaning of my existence. I was put in this universe to do one thing, one, sole thing. To provide an example, a structure for everything that follows my long life. I may only appear behind others, never truly interacting, causing change, no...I simply provide background. No one has ever truly known me, no more than a few people. Those people I lost. They are lost and will never return, no matter the technology, the faith, nor the will. I've seen so much, so much fall before my eyes. Men, women, animals, aliens, even an entire station. No matter what, Centcomm finds a way to keep me on it, making sure I remember everything that had ever happened to me. I saw him, the poor, young man, burn and melt in my arms. It was only a few years ago, when the station was thriving. One day, people disappeared, blood appeared, and me, and the rest of the Security team looked, hoping to find the cause of this madness. Me, being HOS, tried my hardest, for the longest time to make the station entirely safe. But they are always people wanting to see other burn. To skip past what is too hard to write, the station was being raided, bombed, and destroyed. No nuke, but they were Syndicates. It was me, and three more people running to the shuttle. We could see it, the Captain, me, the Warden, and an officer. The armored shuttle appeared to us as a place of happiness, away from the fire and explosions, engulfing us and the station as we ran. The Warden was shot down, killed by two Syndicates. I threw a hefty grenade, killing them both. Only a few more feet, when all of a sudden, two perfectly timed bombs threw the captain into space. Suddenly a syndicate flies in, and ignites the officer. He sat there, his skin melting, his screams bellowing, my gloves fusing with his charred armor and uniform. I carried for as long as I could, before the shuttle launched, and he was sucked into space. Though, I still believe he died to the fire, not the cold and pressure of space. And here I am, in a Perseus shuttle, after now saving the station, unintentionally, from my trauma induced insanity. Centcomm will always remind me, replaying the memories, sending me back. It's only...a matter of time.

Keep in mind this wasn't made for backstory, it was made to keep a mice flow of roleplay between me and a Perseus aboard the shuttle. I was a "self-detained" prisoner, putting myself away from the station to prevent trouble.
  16. Jayce Wise

This thread needs more love. I wanna know who my crewmates are. Tell us all a story.
    Rob Ust likes this.
  17. Issac Strater

Issac Strater Member

5 points for every one of the "Easter Eggs" you find hidden in this document. Let's just say I like my fandoms.

But yeah, here's my back story thing

EMPLOYEE: "Jessica Strater"
    STATION: *LIBERTY STATION*
    General Information

Legal Name: Jessica Strater
    Full Name: Jessica 'Samantha' Strater
    Birth Name: Jessica Strater

Age: 18 [Subject's stated age. Little evidence has been forwarded to confirm or deny this claim]
    Race: Human
    Sexuality: Confused, no leaning towards any genders.

Place of Birth: Crux Arm - Sector 3 - Planet: P3X-729 - 972 LY from Liberty Station
    Place of Residence: Crux Arm - Sector 3 - Planet: P3X-584 - 1023 LY from Liberty Station

Physical Notes

Physiology:
    Jessica has a short, dark brown (near-black) ponytail, tends to wear dark red lipstick,, and also has blue eyes alongside very light skin. She is also reasonably skinny, semi-busty and considerably strong.
    Her back is dotted with scars (previously bullet wounds) from her service in the CCSAF and her neck has one large scar not too bar from the bottom of the brain stem. Although all of her blood contains an unknown protein marker, it is most prominent near this site.
    HEALTH:
    Jessica is almost constantly putting herself in harms way, and as such many of her nerves are damaged. Although many more sensitive replacements have been implanted, they are surface only. As such, assuming she is shot multiple times, she will feel it only briefly as it passes through the first layer and then little to no pain after that. Electricity, however, will spark off a major nerve reaction, causing intense pain, as she is installed with a more experimental version of the nerve implants than the commercially used ones today (See: Major Nerve Rebuild Vol. 1 - Available aboard all major NT stations.).
    She is also an avid smoker, claiming to use it to get over a lot of stress - a subject that she refuses to go in depth about.
    Mental Notes

Rationality Problems: Tends not to be rational about how she dresses or what she does, favoring the Security Beret over a more protective helmet. She has no intrinsic grasp on the idea of giving up if the stakes are considered (by her) to be too high, to the point of throwing herself into a storm of bullets to recover station personnel.
    Anger/Nervous response: Due to her confused sexuality, she tends to attempt to conform to what women from her home planet tended to do. This means she tends to get angry at males who attempt to catcall without truly knowing her. This usually goes wrong for her, however, when a female does this as she does know exactly how to act or respond to this, causing some interesting situations.
    Affiliations

CCSAF - Central Crux Special Armed Forces, Ex-Major
    SGC - Unknown Company.
    Employment

Employed by NanoTrasen aboard Liberty Station. Previous employment: CCSAF before transferal to NT.
    Criminal Record

Theivery [Theft of a Captain's luxury cigar.] [Time served.]
    Flatoftheblade likes this.
  18. britgrenadier

britgrenadier Active Member

This sounds like fun
    NANOTRASEN EMPLOYEE RECORD
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    EMPLOYEE: "Chris O'Riley"
    STATION: Nanotrasen Research Station 13 (LIBERTY)
    CURRENT RANK: Assistant
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    General Information

Legal Name: Christopher Ornealious Riley
    Full Name: Christopher Ornealious Riley
    Birth Name: Christopher Ornealious Riley
    Alias: Chris O'Riley

Place of Birth: Korriban
    Place of Residence: Thieve's Guild Hideout

Physical Notes
    Scar on upper back from a beating many years ago.
    Mental Notes
    Cant resist stealing.
    Greedy.
    Recorded to be able to drink 5 bottles of welding fuel and not give a single fuck.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Affiliations
    Thieve's Guild
    Assistant's Union (LIKELY TO REVOLT)
    Employment
    Nanotrasen Research Station 13 (Liberty)
    Co-Founder of the Space Thieve's Guild

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notable Skills:

Engineer Training
    Good hand-eye coordination
    Trained in the art of Assistant-Judo
    Good public speaker
    Born leader
    Can drink bottles of welding fuel like its nothing
    trained in fencing and sword-play
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Criminal Record

Grand Theft [20 counts] [Never Convicted]

Trespass [15 counts] [Escaped Custody]

Breaking and Entering [85 counts] [Convicted (time never served)]

Mutiny [1 count] [Convicted (time never served)]

Broadcast to Centcomm: (thought to be recorded after his first mutiny) Attention my fellow assistants, today I stand before you a leader and example of what all assistants should be. We are here today to tell the bastards at Cent.Comm. THAT WE WILL NOT BE OPPRESSED ANY LONGER. Today my fellow assistants we fight for our freedom and our liberty. We fight to show others to not be afraid to stand up for their ideals and lay down their lives for them. Today we celebrate the first victory in our new campaign against the oppressors at Nanotransen. so my fellow assistants, let me raise a glas in your name, in OUR name. TO FREEDOM! [broadcast ends]

Afterwards Cent.Comm sent in a death-squad to kill Chris and his assistants. Their mission was a success, however Chris and a few of his officers escaped on a shuttle and were caught on a later date.
    Since then he has been in the Nanotransen Rehab program and was deployed to Liberty Station to see if he is fit for duty again.
    Flatoftheblade and Rob Ust like this.
  19. WellingtonTheThird

WellingtonTheThird Well-Known Member

Figured I might as well steal Jawn's format. Imitation, flattery, etc.

EMPLOYEE: "MANDINGO STEEL"
    STATION: LIBERTY
    General Information
    Legal Name: Mandingo Steel
    Full Name: Mandingo Jeremiah Steel

Children: One son.

Place of Birth: Earth
    Place of Residence: Arlington Station Cemetary

Physical Notes
    Height: 6'2"
    Weight: 200lbs
    Somatoform: Mesomorph
    Bionics: Cybernetic eyes. Prosthetic left arm. Prosthetic left leg.
    Mental Notes
    Suffers severe PTSD. Was caught in an explosion in an Engineering mishap and has a tendency to avoid Engineering as a result. treatment was accepted and episode frequency was severely reduced, but not altogether nullified.​
    Affiliations
    *CURRENT RECORDS ALTERED*

Colonist of Earth [18 Years]​
    Marine Corps [4 Years]​
    Nanotransen Security Force [14 Years]
    Subject was being considered for induction into Perseus Military Corporation when he was K.I.A.

Employment
    *RECORDS LOST*

Criminal Record
    *PREVIOUS RECORDS LOST*
    Jayce Wise likes this.
  20. Flavo

Flavo Well-Known Member

Why is he dead? D:
    QuantumWings likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.