BIO Spess Men Backstories (Alt Title: ENTIRE CREW IS EX-MILITARY)

Discussion in 'Tales From Liberty Space!' started by Jawn Mancer, Jun 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jawn Mancer

Jawn Mancer LS13 Admin

ALT ALT TITLE: HORRIBLE FANFICTION IN MY SS13!?!

So, I thought this would be fun. Share or create back stories for your characters on LS13, and post em here for everyone to see in as little or as much detail as ya want. Inane or serious, it's all good.

Not only will it be amusing to read the lot of em, but will also open the doors for a little bit more roleplay in game. Read the back stories here, get to know the history of your fellow crewmen, and act on it in game. Make fun of Carl cause he was a Janitor for six years on a backwater, or console Tarkus for their tragic loss on the rim stations.

Anywho, I'll post the extensive back-story on that creepy motherfucker Zeke Ray when I finish writing it, which may take a bit, but I'll be looking forward to what you lot make up for yourselves. So get at it!

Crew Records:

(At least some of you better join in, or I swear, I will... things!)

(I know! I'll include horrible erotica in mine if no one joins in!)
    kadingir likes this.
  2. LemonSoup

LemonSoup LS13 Admin

Now this is the story all about how my life got flipped, turned upside down, and I'd like to take a minute just sit right there, I'll tell you how I became the prince of Space Station 13.

In west Argon Prime born and raised, on the Kuiper Belt where I spent most of my days, chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool, and all shooting some b-ball outside of the school
    When a couple of pirates, they were up to no good, started making trouble in my solar system.
    I got in one little laser death battle and my mom got scared, and said "You're packing up with Nanotrasen and moving to Space Station 13!"

I hitchiked with the Dentrassi and when they came near the License plate said "Resistance is Useless!" and had a poetry book in the mirror.
    If anything I could say that this constructor was rare but I thought nah, forget it, yo homes to SS13!

I pulled up to a house about seven or eight and I yelled to the Vogon "Yo, homes smell you later!" looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the captain of the station.
  3. Snow5445

Snow5445 Guest

Personal File
    Nanotraseon
    Classified
    Jonah Greenwood​
    Certifications:​
    Hand to Hand combat.​
    Handguns Registered Marksman.​
    Rifle Marksman.​
    Previous Employers.​
    Earth Swat Team, New Cleveland.​
    Syndicate Special Operations.​
    Bounty Huner.​
    Bar owner.​
    After an arrest warant issued on Jonah Greenwood, he was collected two years ago, a deal was mad to be brought onto Central Command as a security advisor where he was eventually placed on "The Meat Grinder" as the head of security.​
    Interogation transcript.​
    Unkown: So how long did it take Nanotraseon to find you.​
    Jonah: About eight years.​
    Unkown: So tell me why did you ever leave the syndicate?​
    Jonah: Failed sweep and clear mission on a defunked russian station. We retrived the dead and retreated back to Syndicate HQ after the previous team failed to destroy the station.​
    Unkown: And what did you do after that you began Bounty Hunting for private Contractors right?​
    Jonah: Correct.​
    Unknown: Thats more of an Assassian not a bounty hunter?​
    Jonah: No I would disagree, I captured people for money sometimes they put up a fight, sometimes weapons misfire. Dont they?​
    Unknown: How often do they misfire Jonah?​
    Jonah: To often.​
    Unkown: After that you did'nt do a whole lot did you. According to my files sevral years went by where you just sorta drifted around staying one step ahead of us all they way.​
    Jonah: Correct I just sort of wondered around for a while until I won a bar in a dice game where I worked for sevral months. Untill your men came beating down my door.​
    Unknown: Well you did kill four of them before they managed to bring you down.​
    Jonah: Maby you need better men?​
    Unknown: Tell me do you know the penalty for the destruction of nine seprate Nanotraseon Stations is. Its death Jonah, you're going to the gas chamber. You understand that.​
    Jonah: I do indeed im tired of running.​
    Unknown: Well I can promise you that no one will ever find your body.​
    Jonah: You really do think im afraid of you, don't you. Listen [redacted] their is nothing you can do to me I died along time ago.​
    Note: The original man is told to leave the room by a superior officer. At which time the Interview was continued sevral hours later by the commanding officer.​
    Unknown2: Your not like the others from the syndicate are you. It says here that a well equipped team of ten men took four fatlities bringing you in.​
    Jonah: Yes, I think you need better men.​
    Unknown2: I would be inclined to agree with you. How would you like to be one of those men?​
    Jonah: I do not have a choice the way i see it.​
    Unknown2: Not really a ship will arrive shortly to bring you to your new post at central command. I am stationing you on what we call "The Meat Grinder" try to keep this one from blowning up please.​
  4. Obadiah Mayland

Obadiah Mayland Well-Known Member

Hello, My name is Obadiah Mayland. My father was Jackson Mayland, the famous genetecist who was one of the first to get people looking to DNA mutation for the future of humanity.

and this....is my story....

I was born and raised in an offbranch research station with my father and mother (I was an only child). My father (a genetecist as I said before) recieved much flak for what he chose to go into. Many of the others in the research division deemed genetics a "lost cause" or a "dead end research". But my father didn't listen to them, he saw a brighter future brought out from our very cells. My mother on the other hand was a nurse at the medbay. and I often spent my days watching over both of their shoulders and learning their trades. We also went to church every Sunday (don't know why we still keep days on this shuttle) and my father was a firm believer in space Jesus, as am I. He always said "Faith is unexplained science, and you must be in equilibriam between faith and reason to be a true man." I live by those words to this day, just like he did

One day though my father was late getting back to our quarters, mother and I were both worried. That was until he came rushing through the door with a stack of papers. He told us he had found a genetic code that would allow people to breath in space. Now this may seem average to us now in days, but to my father, and the world at that time, it was unexplored territory, and he had just found one of the first super powers. The RD was impressed, and set up a press conference for my father to release his work and how he did it to the general public. But to my, and everyone elses grief...Jackson was assassinated the day before he could give his speech. I was only 17 when this happened, and I was speechless when they fired his body into the inky recesses of space.

Since my father was killed, the research division gave up again on genetics and it looked like it was going to be a dead cause. But I didn't think so. I went to my fathers office, and searched for anything that could convince them that my fathers work really was valuable. and I found it. I found two syringes, both labeled "God Emperor of Man Kind" but one had a UI underneath it, and another had SE. I took both of them to the RD and showed them to him. He looked them over when suddenly there was the sound of explosions running through the station. Over the intercom the captain informed us that the right side of the ship had been boarded by syndicates. The RD grabbed me and we ran to the escape pods. The station had been overfilled, and there were not enough seats for everyone. They put the women and children in first, and whatever space was left was saved for the heads and other men. The RD came up to me before the pods left, and he gave me the SE part of the genetic code. We launched, and I watched my home be blown up as we flew away to Centcom. It was barren...it was derelict.

Once we got to Centcom and my mother and I got settled out, I decided to give this SE to someone who knew what to do with it. I went to the research division, and they took it from me, and a couple days later, they had declared that a genetics laboratory should be added to every station from then on. So I can only assume that my fathers work payed off.

From that point my mother signed us up to go to one of the newer stations, it's name was Liberty Station 13. But the only problem was we only had enough money to pay for one of our ways. She sent me there, and she promised that when she saved enough money she would join me.

It has been 7 years since then, and I have worked my way through the ranks from being a security officer, all the way to genetecist. And now, I am the CMO on the station, living to make sure that my fathers dream would not be lost to the stars

(WARNING THERE MAY BE PLOT HOLES BUT I DON'T GIVE BECAUSE THIS STORY WAS DELETED LIKE 5 TIMES AND I WAS TIRED BY THE TIME I WROTE IT THIS TIME)
    Eluxor likes this.
  5. Snow5445

Snow5445 Guest

Wow tie ins here Jonah led the team that destroyed the Deralict staton.
  6. Obadiah Mayland

Hell ya it does
  7. Jawn Mancer

Jawn Mancer LS13 Admin

This is the Doctor/Libarian Zeke Ray. Just a quick employment record like thing, I'll whip up the full detailed back-story in a day or so, had it mostly done, then accidentally deleted it. Not wanting to do it all up again right meow. >:|

Also, chronology is all messed up, cause I no good at maths/lazy. Will fix eventually. :v

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    NANOTRANSEN EMPLOYEE RECORD
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    EMPLOYEE: "ZEKE RAY"
    STATION: LIBERTY
    General Information

Legal Name: Zeke Ray
    Full Name: Djai-zek Jhaiirai
    Birth Name: *RECORD LOST*

Sexuality: Homosexual

Place of Birth: Earth
    Place of Residence: Horizon II [Nakiridaani]

Physical Notes

Transhuman [EVO-14A Engineered Mutagen Virus | Colonization Aid | Currently Inert | Active for Sixty Years] [SynthiGen Vanity GeneSplice and Graft | Multiple]
    Albino [Side Effect | Prolonged Cryo-Stasis | EVO-14A]
    Weakened Immune System [Side Effect | Prolonged Cryo-Stasis | EVO-14A]

Mental Notes

Severe Amnesia [Side Effect | Prolonged Cryo-Stasis | Treatment Refused]
    Suffers Automatonophobia​

Affiliations

*PRIOR RECORDS LOST*

Member of the Dji-Kas sect of The Cult of Amoeba [Twelve Years]
    Citizen of TransHuman [EVO-14A | Guided Evolution] world Horizon II [Nakiridaani] [Low Level Quarantine in Effect | Twelve Years] [Twenty-Two Years]
    Member of UN-SC [Colonist] [Organization Defunct] [One-Hundred Sixty-Three Years]

Employment

*PRIOR RECORDS LOST*

UN-SC Colonist [Low Value, General Planetfall Laborer] [One-Hundred Forty Years]
    Horizon II Council Position [Low Key, Public Relations] [Current] [SUSPENDED]
    SynthiGen [Receptionist] [One Year]
    SynthiGen ["Doctor" in training] [Three Years] [Quarter-Pay]
    SynthiGen ["Doctor"] [Five Years] [EMPLOYMENT TERMINATED]

NanoTransen [Docto-!&f-*-ibrarian] [Current] [Half-Pay]

Criminal Record

*PRIOR RECORDS LOST*

Sexual Harassment [Minor | Three Counts] [Payed Fines | Two] [Charges Dropped | One]
    Smuggling [Contraband | Low-Value | Minor | Four Counts] [Payed Fines]
    Indecent Exposure [Minor |Three Counts] [Payed Fines]
    Assault [Minor |One Count] [Payed Fines]
    Malpractice [Unauthorized Treatment | Major | Three Counts] [EMPLOYMENT TERMINATED] [Incarcerated | Two Months | Low Security] [Accepted Employment Contract | Duration Six Years] [Charges Dropped]

Infernus44 likes this.
  8. Jayce Wise

Jayce Wise Head LS13 Admin Staff Member

Yes I did blatantly steal this format from Jawn. Don't shoot me.
    EMPLOYEE: "JAYCE WISE"
    *DECEASED**5
    STATION: *REDACTED*, LIBERTY
    General Information

Legal Name: Jayce Wise
    Full Name: Jackson Erick Amery III of the great clan Wise
    Birth Name: Jack Wise

Sexuality: Heterosexual, [Note | One recorded instance of intimate relations with a pAI device, though not considered to be typical]

Place of Residence: Noir II Sector of the Odin Cloud

Physical Notes

Norse Ancestry [Description | Due to his close genetic relationship to this ancient race, Wise presents an imposing physical structure. Wise stands a full 6'4" under the influence of Earth gravity, and possesses significant physical robustness despite his age*4]
    Alcoholism [Note | To be allowed one or two bottles of whisky at the most. Do not present him with a glass and a tank of welding fluid*1]
    Mental Notes

Mild Insanity [Origin | Several events that have taken place during the course of Wise's employment on the station have caused him to question the reality of anything and everything]
    Severe Paranoia [Note | Condition is considered to be in line with his chosen profession. Generally considered to be non-dangerous unless he claims to have found something "big"]
    Memeticly Influenced [Origin | *REDACTED* - CODE : PURPLE]
    Interdimensionality Induced Psychiatric Trauma [Origin | Claims to exist in multiple dimensions simultaneously due to an accident that occurred whilst he attempted to route a singularity through an active gateway - Testing is underway to recreate the circumstances described][Note | All information regarding this incident comes solely from the subject himself, as the incident he describes has not yet occurred according to him]
    Affiliations

Member of the great clan Wise [Birth - Present]
    [
    UNKNOWN ORGANIZATION] [Unknown - Present]*2
    Nanotrasen/Centcom [4513 - Present]
    Employment

KerbKorp [*UNDEF* Value, Project Engineer] [3 year] [Note | Worked on SS1 several centuries ago. After construction, spent several years in near relativistic speeds]
    Self-employed/Nanotrasen/*REDACTED* [*REDACTED* Value, Private Investigator] [Thirty-Seven years]
    Centcom [High Value, Commander] [1 year]*3
    Criminal Record

Smuggling [Contraband Alcohol | Mid-Value | Minor | Six Counts] [Donated shipment to *REDACTED*]
    Indecent Exposure [Minor | One Count] [Payed Fines]
    Assault [Major | Seventeen Counts] [Released under the condition that *REDACTED*]
    Treason [Execution of High Profile Commanding Officers | Major | Three Counts] [EMPLOYMENT TERMINATED] [Incarcerated | Three years | Maximum Security] [Charges Dropped | Evidence surfaced incriminating the victims]
    *1: Several instances have been documented of Wise posing a serious health risk to himself and others through the organization of drinking competitions centered around straight welding fuel. Casualty counts have been low considering the nature of the competition, yet are still considered much too high by company policy.
    *2: A distinct pattern has been noticed where various crewmembers have been referred to by Wise by a seemingly random day of the week. Though little evidence is available regarding the goals of this group, there is enough evidence to verify that there is indeed some loose connection between these individuals. At this current time the existence of this organization is considered non-actionable in regards to any future criminal investigation regarding Wise.
    *2 - [ADDENDUM]: New evidence has surfaced regarding this organization. This organization is still considered off limits in all non-related investigations regarding Wise, however great care is to be taken that all actions coordinated by Wise that fall in line with this group's typical characteristics are recorded quickly and in great detail. An effort being coordinated by the company and some of its "associates" is underway to infiltrate this group. More data to follow.
    *3: Having presented considerable talents in controlling his staff under demanding circumstances, Wise's troubled history with the company was decided to be "firmly in the past". Having shown that he has skills that are complementary to the company's interests, Wise has been promoted to the position of Honorary Commander. This decision has been faced with much scrutiny on the part of the board of directors, but *REDACTED* assured the board that they would not regret this. Further investigation is still ongoing into note 2, however, for the time being, Wise is to hold all the powers granted by his position.
    *4: Genetic material harvested from Wise is being studied for potential uses in genetically modified soldiers. Little success has been found due to genetic scrambling of his DNA(presumably caused by his experience with sub-dimensional travel), however progress continues unbeknownst to the subject.
    *5: There have been unconfirmed reports of Wise attending shifts on the station despite his being deceased.
    *5 - [ADDENDUM]: Confirmation has been obtained - Wise has indeed miraculously returned to the land of the living. The Nanotrasen High Council has voted unanimously to forbid all communication with Wise regarding his death. He is to be observed closely, and any further anomalous events which occur in his vicinity (if there even is something involving him that could be considered "anomalous" at this point) are to be documented in excruciating detail and submitted to authorized members of the Nanotrasen Spatial/Temporal Dissonance research staff. -
    [AUTHOR EDITORIAL: In my opinion, if the man has returned from death for no other apparent reason than that he seems to have simply forgotten that he was supposed to be dead, then we are wasting our time thinking that we can still "contain" him in any way. Why not try a new tactic, and perhaps try to figure out what the hell he even wants?]

Personal Logs -
    Part 1: MemLog
    Part 2: Hindsight (leStrange)
    Part 3: Ending (The Hunter in Blue)
    Last edited: May 22, 2016
    Eluxor likes this.
  9. mindly_anarch

mindly_anarch Active Member

You got it all wrong you HONKtard
    We official nuw.

EMPLOYEE: TARKUS SOLAIRE
    STATION: LIBERTY.
    General Information

Legal Name: Tarkus Solaire
    Full Name: Tarkus Solaire
    Birth Name: *RECORD NOT FOUND*

Sexuality: Sexually Abstinent

Place of Birth: Hugris cloud nebula
    Place of Residence: Antaran asteroid belt

Physical Notes

Periodical muscle locking (Common name: Lesser muscle cramps). Severe sensory neuron damage.
    Mental Notes

Acute insomnia, Sadist.
    Affiliations

N/A
    Employment

Student/Syndicate (Netrin branch)/Nanotrasen
    Criminal Record
    *ERROR: 137? ENTIRES MISSING*
    Breaking and entering [Ka'an embassy, APREHENDED, EMPLOYED]

Description and backstory

Height: 6ft 3"
    Hair colour: black
    Eye colour: purple

Tarkus Solaire was born in the hugris cloud nebula, the nebula is known to affect it's residents with acute amnesia and paranoia. Tarkus is of Hemarian birth, which allowed him to develop an immunity to psychological phenomena however during an accident he suffered severe sensory neuron damage, due to his resistance to the amnesia he was an invaluable asset to the local area. (Commanding officer's note: I doubt anyone would remember his deeds though. ). The others did not recognize this and he was shortly flung into space during an asteroid camping trip in the Antaran asteroid belt at the age of 5. Managing to propel himself to a white ship (identified as White November) He has trained himself in the arts of botany and craftsmanship until his rescue 15 hyperboles later by the Netrin branch of the syndicate. He managed to commit [REDACTED] crimes before being apprehended in the Ka'an embassy in the kir sector. Where he was promptly hired aboard Liberty station².

Subject refused to provide additional details.

¹ [CA091235: LIBERTY STATION DESTROYED AFTER LARGE READINGS OF NAR'SIE ACTIVITY, PRESUMED DEAD]

ERR035732"!%$%&^!"$-_-ERROR
    ²
    So, by now you may have figured Liberty station was destroyed and he died? Wrong.
    The station was indeed eaten by Nar'Sie, however one Jayce Wise made it out. Jayce had a severe case of RTS (Random Tarkus Sightings, a neural infection caused by Tarkus' Hemarian birth) due to chugging too much beer, this allowed Tarkus to live on sharing a body with Jayce (much to his protest).

Now, you may be wondering how I know this, does this show any insight?

10. Jayce Wise

Dammit, so THATS how it happened! Fucking cultist filth!
  11. mindly_anarch

Technically it was your alcoholism you numbHONK, without it you wouldn't have had RTS
  12. Jayce Wise

Fack you, get out of my heaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!
  13. mindly_anarch

YOUR BODY DOES NOT FEEL LIKE YOUR OWN...
  14. Black Jack

Black Jack LS13 Admin

Hey since we all just seem to be ripping off Jawn, lets continue it with Mine.

EMPLOYEE: "Black Jack"
    STATION: *LIBERTY*
    General Information

Legal Name: Black Jack
    Full Name: Black -Diamond- Jack
    Birth Name: Jack Black

Sexuality: Heterosexual, [Has attempted to ERP but always gets stopped by the Gods.]

Place of Residence: Celestial Mach 8, Sector 8, Research Division 3.

Physical Notes

Flirtism [Has been spotted flirty with many women aboard the station, most deny him but their have been few who rather enjoy it.]
    Mental Notes

Shiloh Sheetus [Note l A rare Disease where a man named "Shiloh Sheets" will randomly knock him down with stun gloves or some sort and whisper to him "Pew Pew"]
    Mentally Unstable [Note | Has been spotted yelling at people for reasons such as "A Stolen Pair of Shoes"]
    Affiliations

SSRDVP: Space Station Research Division Vice President.
    Employment

Self-employed/Nanotrasen/*REDACTED* [Senior/Research Director] [Ten years]
    Criminal Record

Smuggling [Bombs | High-Value | Major | One Count] [Has done his Time for the crime.]
  15. Obadiah Mayland

16. Cody522

Cody522 Well-Known Member

EMPLOYEE: MR. CUPCAKE
    STATUS: UNDER INVESTIGATION FOR MISCONDUCT [ ON ADMINISTRATIVE LEAVE]
    STATION: LIBERTY
    General Information

Legal Name: Mr. Cupcake
    Full Name: Oliver E. Cupcake
    Birth Name: Oliver Error Cupcake

Sexuality: HETEROSEXUAL [PREFERS XENOS | NOT MARRIED]

Place of Birth: VENUS [MOON: VENUS IIa]
    Place of Residence: FORT KISS, VENUS IIa

Physical Notes
    Height: 5 feet, 11 inches
    Weight: 172 pounds [78 KILOGRAMS]
    Extremely handsome [ NOTES : KEEP UNDER SUPERVISION WHEN WITHIN RANGE OF FEMALES | DISTRACTING TO WOMEN | IMPAIRS WORK ENVIRONMENT
    | CAUSES JEALOUSY AMONG CREWMEMBERS]
    Physically fit [ NOTE : CAUTION WHEN WEARING TIGHT CLOTHING | AVERT EYES | DOES NOT HAVE A BANANA IN POCKET]
    Hair color: Caramel brown
    Eye color: Green [NOTE : MUST WEAR SUNGLASSES | WOMEN FALL INTO A DEEP TRANCE WHEN THEY LOOK INTO THOSE DEEP BEAUTIFUL GREEN POOLS CALLED EYES]
    ABSOLUTELY PERFECT

Mental Notes

IQ: 164
    Passed the Crewmember General Safety and Procedure exam [ NOTE: WAS GIVEN A RAINBOW STICKER INSTEAD OF NUMBERED GRADE | RARE ACHIEVEMENT EQUILAVENT TO 100% ]
    No mental disabilities
    Personality [ COLD | UNFORGIVING | HATES CORGIS | FOLLOWS ORDERS WELL | WORKS WELL ALONE | FAVORITE NUMBER: 6]
    Affiliations

Religious Affiliation: NONE

Member of FAP [FREE AI PRISONERS]
    Member of WET [WOMEN EQUALITY TREATMENT]
    Founder of WNLT [WOMEN NEED LOVE TOO]
    Employment

*/ RECORD INCOMPLETE /*
    PERSEUS [ REMOVED FOR BEHAVIOR | RANK: COMMANDER | LIVES SAVED: UNCOUNTABLE | YEARS SERVED: 2]
    NANOTRASEN [ HIRED AS MEDICAL DOCTOR | NO KNOWN DEAD PATIENTS| SWITCHED TO SECURITY | QUALITY PERFORMANCE |
    PROMOTED TO HEAD OF SECURITY | EXTRAORDINARY SHARPSHOOTER | YEARS SERVED: &ERR#& ]
    Criminal Record
    SUSPECTED TO IMPREGNATED NANOTRASEN EXECUTIVE SUPREME CHIEF HIGH CHAIRMAN'S DAUGHTER [ CURRENTLY UNDER INVESTIGATION]
  17. LemonSoup

LemonSoup LS13 Admin

Alt. Alt. Title: Entire Crew Is Womanizers, Not One Is Woman
  18. Obadiah Mayland

Nope we got Luna, she's mine XD
  19. mindly_anarch

Inb4 Mythra
    zt107 likes this.
  20. Obadiah Mayland