SHINING STREAMS!

Discussion in 'Official LLA Twitch.tv/Livestream' started by Shiningsoul, Sep 14, 2013.

1. Shiningsoul

Shiningsoul LS13 Admin

Hey guys, just posting this here because HELL YES I AM GOING TO BE STREAMING MORE. I did not want to hijack another thread and figured this would be the best place. I will take game recommendations and will eventually post my steam game list.

Link to my stream channel: http://www.twitch.tv/animaheart

Planned Streams at 8:00 P.M. Central time this Friday: Risk of PAIN DEATH ENHANCED EDITION
    Looking forward to seeing you all there and to be lame and corny, GAME ON!
  2. Black Jack

Black Jack LS13 Admin

GAME ON! I will be there!!!
  3. Shiningsoul

Shiningsoul LS13 Admin

Just a reminder that the stream will be in three hours! YAYYYY!
  4. Shiningsoul

Shiningsoul LS13 Admin

Stream up and running in ten minutes!
  5. Shiningsoul

Shiningsoul LS13 Admin

Thanks once more to everyone who watched! :D
  6. Obadiah Mayland

Obadiah Mayland Well-Known Member

We need more streams in general
  7. Shiningsoul

Shiningsoul LS13 Admin

Well you asked for it...STREAMING MEGAMANS TWU AT SIX MY TIME. That's in TWO HOURS
  8. Shiningsoul

Shiningsoul LS13 Admin

Streaming Amnesia the SCARY FUCKING DESCENT FUCK WATER LEVELS in four hours. FOUR HOURS GUYS!
  9. Black Jack

Black Jack LS13 Admin

No machine for pigs? :cool:
  10. Shiningsoul

Shiningsoul LS13 Admin

Maybe eventually Black Jack?
  11. TheDracheX

TheDracheX LS13 Coder Staff Member

12. Chillyspace422

Chillyspace422 Well-Known Member

Do this more often, it is cool.
  13. Jayce Wise

Jayce Wise Head LS13 Admin Staff Member

Did I miss a stream that I should not have missed?
  14. TheDracheX

No.
  15. Jayce Wise

Jayce Wise Head LS13 Admin Staff Member

Usure?
  16. TheDracheX

17. Shiningsoul

Shiningsoul LS13 Admin

I'm going to try and start streaming more steadily and announce streams a few days ahead of time. This Friday i'm going to stream SUPER METROID JAWSOME because Drache has been asking me to try it out and I really want to take suggestions on what to play from you guys. That said streaming things like Dwarf Fortress does not work well since it takes forever to get into playing and it's not entertaining to all viewers. I want something everyone can be interested in as impossible as that is.

So if you guys have any suggestions throw them up! I'll make a list of my games sometime this week as well.
  18. Shiningsoul

Shiningsoul LS13 Admin

I'll be streaming Super Metroid Impossible and more than likely another game Dothal suggested at 8:00 P.M. Central Time tonight. Hope to see you guys there!
  19. TheDracheX

IN 6 HOURS? SHINY, YOU MEIK ME SUFFEEEER.
  20. Shiningsoul

Shiningsoul LS13 Admin

KKKKK. So DOTHAL SORRY DELAYIN' YOUR GAME AGAIN CAUSE I SUCK. I'm going to be streaming Risk of Rain Friday at 8:00 P.M. Central time, and giving away a key or two of it to people who want it and ARE WILLING TO PLAY IT WITH ME BECAUSE SUPER FUN MULTIPOOPER.

IT IS A GAME OF ALIENS AND SHIT FALLING FROM A DESTROYED SHIPMENT AND ITEMS THAT LET YOU SHOOT BIG BADDA BOOMS AND STUFF. MOSTLY LOTS OF SHOOTING AND DYING TO BULLSHIT ENEMIES THAT CAN SHOOT ACROSS THE MAP. FUCK YOU MAGMA STAGE.