Shadowling1232's Perseus Application [Declined]

Discussion in 'Perseus PMC Applications' started by Shadowling1232, Jun 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PistolPete

PistolPete ForumGuard Staff Member

Are you still interested? I haven't seen or heard much of you lately.
  2. Yea, I still am I had to get some medical things done so please forgive my absence.
  3. Tomtoot

Tomtoot Active Member

Quite robust(well he was back in the day :p).

Not seen you play security at all yet, I'll be watching when you do
  4. General_Battier

General_Battier LS13 Admin

Glad to see you back, I will be watching how you play Security whenever you do so. (good luck)
  5. Alright, maybe tomorrow I can try some sec, gotta get my daily dose of chaos if you know me well enough.
  6. AncientV25

AncientV25 LS13 Admin

I forgot to post on your application before, but I cannot support this, due to an incident which I'm sure you're quite aware of(If you'd like a further explanation, contact narwhaljones.), as well as behavior before and after your absence. I do not believe you to be a fitting candidate for Perseus. I'm sorry.
  7. Just had a round where I interacted with you while you were a sec officer.

The captain (Richard Wagner) brought a cuffed mime (Invbel Speed) into interrogation during a confirmed ling round, while saying that they had stung him. I was an assistant (Lawrence Talbot, transformed into Leo Mccune due to a transformation sting, but still with my original ID) and saw this from outside the brig, and PDA messaged the cap saying it was dangerous for him to be alone with a potential ling. I didn't get a response and started to hack the brig doors to go in, but a janitor who somehow had access opened the doors and I entered the brig, following him. I then heard stun shots from inside interrogation, PDA messaged the cap asking if he was alright and telling him I was outside, then started to hack the door. The captain opened the door, said he was stung, and fell over. I shook the captain up, then repeatedly stunned the mime while he tried to unbuckle. The HoS showed up as well, I was hallucination stung and contributed that I believed the mime was a ling for that reason, and the three of us killed the mime together. The cap and HoS left, dragging the body, and I fell over due to the hallucination sting and was locked in.

I hacked my way out of interrogation and went to the brig doors and started to hack them too. At this point, you popped out of the security office, I started to greet you and ask to be let out, and you tased and cuffed me, and detained me in the sec office. Fair enough on that, I'm sure it looked like I was trespassing. However, I then explicitly told you that I had been in the brig to help the captain and HoS, and asked you to ask them about it, since they could verify this. You completely ignored me, and debated executing me without following up on this lead. Comms were down and I could not call for help, even though I tried. Fortunately the cap happened to show up and save me. Half the crew had been transformed into Leo Mccune and some of them formed a gang and were causing trouble, but I was not one of them, I didn't chose to have my DNA altered, and you refused to follow up on the evidence I provided that would clear me.

TLDR: You arrested me and considered executing me because I had been transform stung during a ling round, and you ignored me when I gave you options to follow up on that would definitively verify my innocence.

I can't support you at this time.
    Shadowling1232 likes this.
  8. Tharinoma

Tharinoma LS13 Admin

In that very same round Flat just talked about, you shot me in a hallway, cuffed me, took me to security office, buckled me to a chair, without a word. Looked like you were gathering all the leos you could find. I watched you run around in circles pulling tons of people named leo for no reason, until I had enough chems to transfrom you. When you realised you were a leo too, you started beating yourself with you tazer.
    CYBORZ and Flatoftheblade like this.
  9. Sorry, we had this big deal over sec channel about all the Leo's and HoS and Captain said to detain all leos, so I proceeded to go out and catch as many leos as I could all I was doing was following orders and if either of you were scared of being killed, I will have you know I didnt really support the decision to kill the Leos and actually convinced the sec team not to space you all.
  10. Yeah but the thing is, I told you a way you could exculpate me by either:

- Asking the captain about me.
    - Asking the HoS about me.
    - Checking my PDA (which contained exchanges between me and the captain and HoS, demonstrating that I had been helping them and had been authorized to carry a stun prod).

You didn't perform any investigation whatsoever, and at best you blindly followed questionable orders without thinking. I am skeptical that you even followed out orders as conveyed to you, though, since when the captain saw me detained in the sec office he seemed surprised, asked why I had been arrested, and released me.

If a prisoner gives you an explanation for their actions and explicitly tells you how you can verify their story, you should investigate it instead of ignoring them.
    Shadowling1232 and Mabblies like this.
  11. I will take that into consideration next time, thank you for the advice.
    Flatoftheblade likes this.
  12. Hattrick

Hattrick Perseus Captain Staff Member

Based on feedback here and in the leadership chat, we're not able to approve your application just now. Please take some time (2-3 months) to stand out as a player, and if you reapply, include a link to this thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.