Shadowling1232's Perseus Application [Declined]

Discussion in 'Perseus PMC Applications' started by Shadowling1232, Jun 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BYOND KEY:Shadowling1232
    IC NAME:Katzu Miri (The Real One)
    PICK THREE THREE DIGIT NUMBERS THAT YOU LIKE (EXAMPLE: 079, 009, 356): 007 546 327
    HAVE YOU EVER USED A DIFFERENT BYOND KEY ON ONE OF OUR SERVERS, AND IF SO, WHAT WHAT IT AND WHY DID YOU CHANGE IT? - (THIS QUESTION ADDED BY HATTRICK):DDOSTheDestroyer, joke account after there was some fun in ooc I made the account and joined in, xXx_BaseGod_xXx Not sure if I logged into the server with this one Syndiclaus2014 or was it 2013, for a christmas laugh, GeneralCake Not sure of, reason:Laughing at GeneralPie.
    HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM OUR SERVER? EXPLAIN:Yes, I know I have been banned but I really cannot recall any reason since it has been awhile since.
    HOW LONG HAVE YOU PLAYED SS13?:3 1/2 Years
    WHAT DOES HAVING AUTHORITY MEAN TO YOU?:It mean making sure everything is in line, taking care of those I essentially "rule" over and making sure that nothing is out of line and everything is how its supposed to be done.
    HOW OFTEN DO YOU PLAY SECURITY?:7/10
    OH A SCALE OF ONE TO TEN HOW WOULD YOU RATE YOURSELF WHEN YOU ARE PLAYING A NORMAL SECURITY OFFICER? EXPLAIN:I would have to say 8, because like almost every officer, even I miss some details.
    HOW MUCH DO YOU LIKE XENOMORPHS?: Enough to introduce them to my friend called death.
    WHAT IS THE ROLE OF SECURITY ON THE STATION?:To protect the station from supreme devastation to unite the people under a supreme nation, and to stop the traitors from ummm, exploding the station?
    ANSWER THESE HYPOTHETICAL SITUATION AS HONESTLY AS YOU CAN ASSUMING YOU WERE PLAYING AS SECURITY, HOW YOU WOULD HANDLE IT:
    *You are walking down a corridor of the station when you see a clown slip someone on a banana and pull their jump suit off and laugh, how would you handle this*:First, I would ask the clown to return their jumpsuit, if the clown would refuse to comply, I would then arrest the clown and return the poor wo/mans jumpsuit and ask if they would like to press charges, if not I would then release the clown with a warning and update his record.
    *You are sitting in the bar having a light drink during a break when you hear someone yell about a xenomorph in the library. You run there and find an alien eating the librarian, what do you do?*:I would call for an engineer to come and weld the vent as soon as possible, and try and fend off the alien in the process and if possible save the librarian, then I would call for the AI to lock down the librarian and if possible shoot the alien with any weapon I have and if I have none, I would grab the librarians body, have AI unlock a door quickly and throw the librarian out to get cloned, then relock the door and fight the alien til either of us fall dead in the event I get facehugged, I would try and kill the alien, if that renders impossible I will then suicide so no more aliens may be created
    *You are standing in security and you see the head of security being especially rough with a prisoner in a cell, what would you do?*:I would ask the HoS politely to please refrain from being so rough, if he refuses and continues on I would then arrest the HoS, bring him to the captain so the captain would tell me how to deal with the situation after I made sure the prisoner did serve his time accordingly, and if the captain wishes, I would have the HoP demote him after he is stripped of all equipment belonging to the brig then go back and use a medkit or call a MD to heal the prisoner.
    ARE YOU CURRENTLY AN ADMIN, AND IF NOT-MIGHT YOU BE INTERESTED IN ADMINSHIP IN THE FUTURE?:No, I am not currently an admin, as for being interested, currently no, but my decision may change in the future depending on circumstances.
    GIVE US ONE HONEST SITUATION WHERE YOU WERE PLAYING AS SECURITY AND DID SOMETHING MEMORABLE:I was a HoS at one time, a traitor scientist decided to throw a bomb onto the station set for 5 seconds, knowing I couldnt really deactivate a bomb in that time, (Servers timers would go fast so 10 seconds was more like 3) I picked up the bomb and ran out as quickly as possible sacrificing myself to the bomb so my fellow crew members would live.
    CAKE OR PIE? EXPLAIN IN AS MUCH DETAIL AS POSSIBLE:I feel this rather detailed pie chart would explain.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. TheDracheX

TheDracheX LS13 Coder Staff Member

It would be nice if you could format your color scheme so it is easier to tell the questions apart from your answers.
  3. Done and Done
  4. Flavo

Flavo Well-Known Member

Is this true?
  5. Yes, I do have some siblings, that also play LLA so that might show up and cause some confusion.

Sorry, I just remembered one time I did log on an account called DDOSTheDestroyer after the admins were messing around with stealthmin.
  6. Hattrick

Hattrick Perseus Captain Staff Member

Seems like a pretty big difference to go from:
    To this:

7. Yeah, sorry that question brought back some memories of old times, and laughs didnt really remember much of those til I really thought about it.
  8. Flavo

Flavo Well-Known Member

Hello Shadowling, It seemed a little fishy that there were no alternate accounts, then there was a long list. You might of forgot you might not of. you mentioned siblings then backedited a list of alts onto your application. however you also mentioned to me earlier that someone was impersonating your friend and then said that you yourself were impersonated in a perseus application.

I didn't think of it at the time but then i remembered that your name sounded familiar and with a quick check i was able to determine that the person who made that application shares the same computer and IP connection as you.
  9. Yea, that person was one of my siblings, I understand how sketchy this entire application sounds and how sketchy this in general is, and I understand if this give a bad aura or however you'd like to say it, and I understand if you think this is a big too out of place or odd for me to become perseus or admin, as at my first admin application it was giving off a bad mood to do it, which is why I was denied in the first place.
  10. Flavo

Flavo Well-Known Member

You played the sibling card already then backpedaled to list a bunch of alternative accounts.. which may not even be a complete list, there are much more. (most of which use the same IC name.. Katzu Miri)
    You claim it is one of your siblings however earlier you said "Someone impersonated you" as if it was someone you knew nothing about exact quote "After someone used my IC name for a pers application ;-; and destroyed it."

Here is the application in question. http://www.llagaming.net/forums/thr...satisfactory-perseus-application-denied.2201/
    I see very strange parallels between the contents of that application and how you play such as demanding respect from your security team even in one instance stunning the HOP to talk to him.

About the brother making an application.. when did you figure out it was him?
  11. Legato_frio

Legato_frio Public Relations

Hmmm...Funny I remember just talking about a scenario like this last week..

More on subject though, I would like to see this player make some better decisions in game. I would suggest a run of being security for a while so we can get an idea of how you play as a security officer which is generally the role that makes all the hard choices. Remember, security works similar to AI. Lets see how you do.

Law 1. Protect the Crew and save human life
    Law 2. Uphold space-law
    Law 3. Maintain order and security.

12. When I had found out it was him, earlier he was reading how being "real" makes it a better chance you get what you want, when I had seen the application, most of it implied it was him, and once I confronted him about it he did admit it was him.

As for my in-game security decisions in about an hour (if weather upholds) I will do a run of security officer for about 3 hours, hopefully enough time to give a majority of the judges some experience on how I play, how I take orders and what I do in certain situations.
  13. Flavo

Flavo Well-Known Member

What i mean is.. "When"

When you brought it up yesterday you mentioned that someone had impersonated you and it sounded like you didn't know who it was. did you figure it out after that it was him?
  14. PistolPete

PistolPete ForumGuard Staff Member

Please continue to regularly play security. We're looking for consistency versus short spurts of playing security.
  15. Yes to Flavo.

Pistol, sure I dont mind playing security, sometimes I do have a day where I just want to have fun as a chef and leave meat and a tophat where pun pun used to be. I do play one of the security roles quite often.
  16. Flavo

Flavo Well-Known Member

When? From the sound of it, it sounded like you didn't know who did it.. then it became your brother.
  17. For Flavo---About a day after the application was made I found out.
  18. Hattrick

You still interested?
  19. Hattrick

Application closed due to apparent applicant apathy. If you wish to be reconsidered, please get word to me to reopen this application. Please do not start a new application. Regards.
  20. Hattrick

Application reopened at applicant's request.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.