Implemented Scorestation

Discussion in 'Code Feedback' started by Flavo, May 16, 2015.

?

Your vote is permanent, select one that fits you.

Poll closed May 23, 2015.
  1. I want this implemented

88.0%
  2. I want this but somethings need a little changing... (post below)

4.0%
  3. I do not want this implemented.

8.0%
  1. Mabblies

Mabblies Well-Known Member

Watch this get implemented to where it counts space tiles and fuck up the score every round.
    daddysds1 likes this.
  2. Flavo

Flavo Well-Known Member

It's not too late to suggests things to appear on the end round screen!
  3. General_Battier

General_Battier LS13 Admin

Show who killed the antagonists/ helped? something along those lines?
  4. Flavo

Flavo Well-Known Member

Dunno how i would track that to be honest, i know there's a "LAST HIT BY" but its terrible inaccurate if you got punched by a clown and spaced yourself.
    General_Battier likes this.
  5. Felix Feufer

Felix Feufer LS13 Admin

Last thing that did damage prior to death? (find someway to bar out crit suffocation)
  6. daddysds1

daddysds1 Well-Known Member

How many sings where on station at round end ( Inb4 engi builds 4 sings and wires them all into the grid and ai goes rogue)
  7. Flavo

Flavo Well-Known Member

Science is complete.
    JPR and General_Battier like this.
  8. Flavo

Flavo Well-Known Member

I want to have this done before i leave for vacation on june 13th. If i happen to complete it by then ill post a Pull Request, doesn't mean it will get in immediately but then it will be up to the POWERS THAT BE to decide what happens next with it. I may miss this deadline.
  9. PepsiBlueFan

PepsiBlueFan Active Member

Out of curiosity how hard is it to code this task? I am really looking forward to something like this. I hope this guys people more of an incentive to do their jobs on the station. Would be cool if each member had a personal score for each job that he does well so they can track their strengths and weaknesses. Not saying something like that should happen but just throwing it out there.
  10. Flavo

Flavo Well-Known Member

I have to put a way in the game to track each task to see if it completed or not. some are harder then others, some involve processing some information prior to the round starting and some involve having to run a check when a certain action is done.
    daddysds1 and PepsiBlueFan like this.
  11. Flavo

Flavo Well-Known Member

This wont be done by the end of this week guys.. I'm sorry. I'll be able to pick it back up on the 27th when i return.
  12. Flavo

Flavo Well-Known Member

Consider this back on the top of the to do list. Think I'm gonna rewrite some parts but everything should be the same.
  13. Flavo

Flavo Well-Known Member

If anyone has any last minute objectives they want in now would be the time to speak up
  14. Raptor

Raptor Well-Known Member

Just these:
    If you weren't already planning to implement them.
  15. Flavo

Flavo Well-Known Member

This is done but a tad different from the original op. I've updated it, check out the details and prepare to see this next update.

I'm sorry if anyone is disappointed by this. perhaps there could be a giant expansion in the future but for now it just works and its out of the way for other projects. please understand.
  16. daddysds1

daddysds1 Well-Known Member

Todo list:
    In Progress: Firedome
    Up next: Finalize Bleeding
    Afterwards: ????

Dem futher projects doh
  17. Zachorem

Zachorem Well-Known Member

This sounds awesome. You should allow heads of staff (especially the captain) to assign negative points for things like 'dereliction of duty' and 'transgressing the chain of command'.
    JPR likes this.