Scateen Warren's Perseus PMC Application. [Declined]

Discussion in 'Perseus PMC Applications' started by ScateenTHEWarren, Jan 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScateenTHEWarren

ScateenTHEWarren New Member

BYOND KEY: Dandonfighter.
    IC NAME: Scateen Warren.
    PICK THREE THREE DIGIT NUMBERS THAT YOU LIKE (EXAMPLE: 079, 009, 356): 777, 911, 625.
    HAVE YOU EVER USED A DIFFERENT BYOND KEY ON ONE OF OUR SERVERS, AND IF SO, WHAT WHAT IT AND WHY DID YOU CHANGE IT? - (THIS QUESTION ADDED BY HATTRICK): No.
    HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM OUR SERVER? EXPLAIN: No.
    HOW LONG HAVE YOU PLAYED SS13?: A least 5 years.
    WHAT DOES HAVING AUTHORITY MEAN TO YOU?: It means you have an access or permission, or power to do. I do however believe that once yo have Authority, some one has Authority over you as well. No one should ever have too much power.
    HOW OFTEN DO YOU PLAY SECURITY?: All the time, my favorite job.
    OH A SCALE OF ONE TO TEN HOW WOULD YOU RATE YOURSELF WHEN YOU ARE PLAYING A NORMAL SECURITY OFFICER? EXPLAIN: I would say a 8.0, Because that I do work hard, and sometimes the hardest (Due to Security officers that walk away when I have two guys in cuff and cannot carry them both, leading to trouble) but I however do make mistakes, it is a part of being human and I will admit I do have some really blond moments, but I do how ever make it up fast and do the right thing.
    HOW MUCH DO YOU LIKE XENOMORPHS?: I am not a big fan of them. I do not believe in taking lives to make a host out of, for a new born alien.
    WHAT IS THE ROLE OF SECURITY ON THE STATION?: To follow space law, to make sure that the station runs right and to make sure the crew has a safe flight through space.
    ANSWER THESE HYPOTHETICAL SITUATION AS HONESTLY AS YOU CAN ASSUMING YOU WERE PLAYING AS SECURITY, HOW YOU WOULD HANDLE IT:
    *You are walking down a corridor of the station when you see a clown slip someone on a banana and pull their jump suit off and laugh, how would you handle this*: I will ask him in a former manner to put back on his suit, if he does comply and obeys the order, I let him slide this once as a verbal warning and if continued I will arrest him for Minor Assault and pick pocketing. If he does not comply, I will arrest him for Assault and pick pocketing. (Sentence may vary if he resists arrest.)
    *You are sitting in the bar having a light drink during a break when you hear someone yell about a xenomorph in the library. You run there and find an alien eating the librarian, what do you do?*: I would pull he Librarian to safety. Order the report and call for back up, I will hold back the Alien in order to protect fellow crew members.
    *You are standing in security and you see the head of security being especially rough with a prisoner in a cell, what would you do?*: I will walk up politely and ask's him to be in a professional attitude
    GIVE US ONE HONEST SITUATION WHERE YOU WERE PLAYING AS SECURITY AND DID SOMETHING MEMORABLE: Rev's had the Captain, there was three of them that had him handcuffed. They was armed with Tazors and a shotgun and they started to strip him. I immediately ran over to them and Tazed all three of them. The shuttle just docked. I an with the Captain and entered the Head's control room, I laid him down, he started to puke from the pain, I buckled by him and then we lifted off.
    CAKE OR PIE? EXPLAIN IN AS MUCH DETAIL AS POSSIBLE:I would pick pie, not because cake isn't good, but with pie you can add more flavors over the cake. The cake is mostly bread with frosting on it, somewhat good if you had sprinkles. So when I pick pie, I can had fruits, ice cream, pudding! All the types of food you want, pie you can put anything in it! With cake all you get is bread with cream, so In my opinion? Pie all the way!
  2. Black Jack

Black Jack LS13 Admin

Care to go in depth on this question as to why you rate yourself as a 9.5.

Your answer to the Authority question I do not understand very much, and your hypothetical situation are not very desirable.

Just based on the application I would give a -support however I will look more closely at you in-game and see if you can change my mind.
  3. ScateenTHEWarren

Will do, I'm sorry for the misleading, I will fix it.
  4. ScateenTHEWarren

There fixed the answer a lot more honestly. Like i said, I tend to make mistakes at times, I hop you can look pass it. I am truly sorry.
  5. TheDracheX

TheDracheX LS13 Coder Staff Member

May I ask how long you have played LS13?
  6. ScateenTHEWarren

It was my first server, I couldn't never get into anything else. I was too use to it.
  7. TheDracheX

That doesn't answer the question, really. Does it mean you've played here for 5 years?
  8. ScateenTHEWarren

Well yes, on and off, I usually play it when I get off from school which is 3:30 P.M to 3 A.M.

If its the weekends I usually have to work, so it would be 5:30 p.m.

Honestly to your question, is that recently I was moving trying to find a place to settle down which now I finally am, so right now i been playing it for two years so far. Back at my old home, it as three years.

But yes, LS13 is the only station i play.
  9. AncientV25

AncientV25 LS13 Admin

I have literally -never- seen you, and I've been here for a while.
  10. ScateenTHEWarren

I been on, I'm usually walking around looking for revs (Been alot of rev rounds today). I been on everyday now.

Theres 52 or more players sometimes, won't surprise me if you never seen me.
  11. ScateenTHEWarren

Guys, if i don't reply soon, its cause i am at work, which I have to go to in thirty minutes.
  12. Zargul

Zargul Active Member

I'm now good 1,5y on the LS13 Server and need to agree with Ancient. I've never ever seen you. To your application: It has some nice input but sometimes it is so very little that I ask myself if you actually put effort into your whole app. I give you some time to rework your Application and I will try to observe you if possible.
    AncientV25 and Black Jack like this.
  13. ScateenTHEWarren

Alright, I'll rewrite it tonight, I have to go to work. So I'll make a new thread. I am always a security guard. I was on yesterday, the day before that, the day before that, and even today. I love the game. I would love to join you guys. I will work on it.
  14. zt107

zt107 Well-Known Member

Perc Applications can take a month before they're accepted, don't be worried about responding to every post right after its posted.

Also, I've never seen you before, what times are you usually on the server?
    Hattrick likes this.
  15. TheDracheX

I've never seen your key and IC name as well.
  16. ScateenTHEWarren

Fine, I guess I haven't played enough, cause I been on, I guess that you guys cant just go with anyone you don't see. I'll fill out the app when I get even more play time so you guys can get to know me more. I'll talk with you guys later!
  17. Zargul

Zargul Active Member

I would advice you to edit your current Thread so it stays clean.
    Also be aware that the application process can take up several months (and even longer).
    AncientV25, Black Jack and zt107 like this.
  18. Snow5445

Snow5445 Guest

Do you believe in santa clown?
  19. maddyman10

maddyman10 New Member

I vote yes!
  20. TheDracheX

I don't think it'll be counted if you don't give a reason.
    zt107 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.