Ridiamo (Quacky J)'s Perseus Application [Closed]

Discussion in 'Perseus PMC Applications' started by Ridiamo, Feb 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rekiin

Rekiin Active Member

Weren't they supposed to review this 3 - 5 days ago... Get on it!
  2. Ridiamo

Ridiamo Member

Man I don't even know haha it's been almost 3 months I'm just letting them do their thing
  3. Flavo

Flavo Well-Known Member

I'll put a reminder up, I thank you for your patience throughout the 3 months here.
    Ridiamo likes this.
  4. Ridiamo

Ridiamo Member

Thanks man, I don't want to rush the staff or anything it's their decision and all, just been awhile.
    But I'm rackin' up views so go me! ;)
  5. Saint Vicious

Saint Vicious LS13 Admin

Standing by my previous words, you're in game performance during the application process has been good and application itself was well written. What I'm having trouble with is being able to gauge how you'd project yourself as Perseus once the initial gloss wears off. Initial responses to criticism here were rather concerning and leave me hesitant to offer you my support. I look forward to you being able to prove me wrong but I don't think Perseus would be a snug fit for you right now.
  6. Ridiamo

Ridiamo Member

Just one question: any reason you didn't add that to your first post?
    Thanks for the suggestion though. We'll see what the others think.
  7. Tharinoma

Tharinoma LS13 Admin

I'm not sure I understand that question. Can you elaborate?
  8. Ridiamo

Ridiamo Member

I mean Saint Vicious already posted on this thread, and said nothing about mine and your posts the first time, but now the 'initial posts are concerning to him'. I just wondered why they didn't concern him the first time he read the thread.
  9. Tharinoma

Tharinoma LS13 Admin

Your IC performance as an officer is probably one of the best there's been recently. However, that's not the the only thing required to get in perseus.
    You've shown a terrible reaction to criticism on this application, and you come off as arrogant. I don't think you would be able to fit in well in perseus. I cannot support this application at this time.
    Ridiamo likes this.
  10. Ridiamo

Ridiamo Member

I appreciate your input again, I understand you still cannot support this application. We'll see how it goes.
  11. Ridiamo

Ridiamo Member

Hey guys it's been about 4 months now or so, and I still haven't gotten one single answer, I don't really care so much about Perseus anymore. Thank you all for your support and feedback and I'll still remain to play security as best as I can. I don't think Perseus is top on your list however, and Perseus is no longer top on my list for this community. No hard feelings, it's been a good time you guys are great and again thank you for the support and feedback whether it was positive or not.
    I don't think Perseus is something I want to be a part of anymore, I thought it would be fun and cool and add to me LS13 experience but I don't have time to sit around waiting for the answer checking these forums everyday just for any answer at all. Good luck on your future applicants and such, good luck with Perseus. You can delete this, reject it, close it or whatever I don't really care about this application anymore, I did put time and effort into this but nothing has happened with this. I don't want you all to think this is a negative message to you all, I think this is a great community. I'm just not going to sit around waiting for another couple months for someone to tell me they do or don't support me. Thank you all.
    Obadiah Mayland likes this.
  12. Hattrick

Hattrick Perseus Captain Staff Member

Thank you. If you change your mind and wish to be reconsidered, please contact someone to have this thread reopened. Do not start a new thread, especially under a different key.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.