Ridiamo (Quacky J)'s Perseus Application [Closed]

Discussion in 'Perseus PMC Applications' started by Ridiamo, Feb 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kegsey

Kegsey LS13 Admin

Have known Ridiamo for quite a long time know, help brighten up my day from shitlers and whatnot when he is in.

+1 support from Kegsey so hire him now.
    AncientV25 and Ridiamo like this.
  2. Saint Vicious

Saint Vicious LS13 Admin

Psst, Kegsey, does your double support on this application merge to a admin sponsorship?

Quacky, you've demonstrated strong security play while having a pretty solid attitude , as both an officer and a crewmember, keep it up. I believe your application was well written and strong, was a pleasure to read.
    AncientV25 and Ridiamo like this.
  3. Ridiamo

Ridiamo Member

Thank you fellas! I appreciate the feedback and support you're all giving me!
  4. Jariahtoadsage

Jariahtoadsage LS13 Admin

So, in a round last night you entered my bar after receving a shout from the chef about "Murder in the bar" with Obadiah. You entered and when i dropped my weapon and stood down, you actually gave me the chance to explain myself. Both of you ruling that my tactic was just, and patient all things considered. The fact that you consistently do you job well, communicate well, and are generaly liked as a security officer (And botanist) Make me feel comfortable giving you my full support.

"I Jariahtoadsage SPONSOR Quacky_J, AND HEREBY TAKE PARTIAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEM ACTING AS A PERSEUS ENFORCER, IN THE EVENT THAT THEY ARE HIRED."
    Ridiamo likes this.
  5. Ridiamo

Ridiamo Member

Woohoo! Admin sponsors!!! Haha thank you man! I appreciate it a lot! I say that a lot but I'm appreciating all the support lately!
  6. Flavo

Flavo Well-Known Member

Lets throw more support on you why don't we. I'd like to see you trialed and look forward to teaching you the way of the blues

"I
    FlavoredCactus SPONSOR Quacky_J, AND HEREBY TAKE PARTIAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEM ACTING AS A PERSEUS ENFORCER, IN THE EVENT THAT THEY ARE HIRED."
    Ridiamo likes this.
  7. Ridiamo

Ridiamo Member

Thanks Flavo!
  8. Jariahtoadsage

Jariahtoadsage LS13 Admin

*Rolls on the flood sobbing* P-picket signs .... C-chocolate c-c-cake ....
    Ridiamo likes this.
  9. AncientV25

AncientV25 LS13 Admin

"I AncientV25 SPONSOR Quacky_J, AND HEREBY TAKE PARTIAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEM ACTING AS A PERSEUS ENFORCER, IN THE EVENT THAT THEY ARE HIRED."

Nothing more to be said.
    Ridiamo likes this.
  10. Ridiamo

Ridiamo Member

Thanks Ancient! Pleasure playing the last couple rounds with you man!
  11. Rekiin

Rekiin Active Member

Darryl, I've had bad encounters, I've had good ones, but as security, you take your job seriously so... do you deserve another seat of support?

HELL YEAH! +1 Support from Rekiin
  12. Ridiamo

Ridiamo Member

I'd like to hear more about these bad encounters, but thank you!
  13. Rekiin

Rekiin Active Member

Not as security, as janitor
    Ridiamo likes this.
  14. Ridiamo

Ridiamo Member

Ah. Irrelevant to this application.
  15. Killergryphyn

Killergryphyn Member

I have to say, every time you play security and command I know I can depend on you to make the right choices and save my butt. I support this application, hope you get in man.

+1
    Ridiamo likes this.
  16. Ridiamo

Ridiamo Member

Haha thanks man, and I can rely on you to save mine as well!
  17. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

I like Darryl when I see him. He knows space law and he has a good personality.
    Also he smells like cinnamon. You're going to want that on your side.
    Support +1
    Ridiamo and Agent1667 like this.
  18. Ridiamo

Ridiamo Member

HAHA WHAT
  19. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

Oh sorry, I made an error in my post.

"He smells like cinnamon when he sleeps."

All better.
  20. Ridiamo

Ridiamo Member