Rekiin's Second Mentor Application

Discussion in 'Mentor Applications' started by Rekiin, May 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rekiin

Rekiin Active Member

Alrighty, first off i'd like to note that I did it just because there was something major going on, I probably wouldn't answer Mentorhelps while Mad/Salty at something, I normally quit to cool down for a little bit, it also kind of splurted out randomly, and I did apologize.

Not up to standard? Really? I don't talk like i'm 12, I talk like how i'd expect most people my age to talk, while I might not use the correct words at the correct times, I'm better then most people I know with my grammar.

Like I stated before, I'm improving.
  2. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

I can't support someone who posts videos of himself playing the game and being actively unstable.

During a wizard round you came up with the idea to use poly acid on the wizard to melt its hat, but instead used it on Leo McCune and to melt various job items. For the record, using acid on people is kind of not okay.
    That, and your frequent usage of homophobic derogatory terms doesn't prove to me that you're homophobic, it proves to me that you're ignorant. The same goes with the recent race-related slip.
    Flat likes this.
  3. Mindtrixx

Mindtrixx Well-Known Member

Lately we've seen some declining behavior from you Rekiin. The mentoring staff have decided that we would like for you to show us that you can remain professional, and that you are suitable for representing LLA.

Please set aside some time to improve on the way you conduct yourself, both in-game and on the forums.
    Flat and Devon like this.
  4. Rekiin

Rekiin Active Member

5. PistolPete

PistolPete ForumGuard Staff Member

I've given some thought on this and given plenty of time for observation.
    Unfortunately, while you're active, your attitude and way of interaction still lead me to believe that you won't be a good fit for this role.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.