Rekiin's Persus Application [Declined]

Discussion in 'Perseus PMC Applications' started by Rekiin, Feb 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rekiin

Rekiin Active Member

BYOND KEY: Rekiin

IC NAME: Harry Potter

PICK THREE THREE DIGIT NUMBERS THAT YOU LIKE (EXAMPLE: 079, 009, 356): 137, 017, 090

HAVE YOU EVER USED A DIFFERENT BYOND KEY ON ONE OF OUR SERVERS, AND IF SO, WHAT WAS IT AND WHY DID YOU CHANGE IT? - (THIS QUESTION ADDED BY HATTRICK): Nope

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM OUR SERVER? EXPLAIN: Jobbanned as silicon 3 times, now I'm ok as silicons now

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PLAYED SS13?: Since about a few months ago like 9 or 10

WHAT DOES HAVING AUTHORITY MEAN TO YOU?: Being good at doing your job and not being an asshole when someone asks you to do something. Follow Nanotrasen's space law.

HOW OFTEN DO YOU PLAY SECURITY?: Its not my favorite department but its up there, maybe 2 - 3 times during long sessions and 1 - 0 during a short one

OH A SCALE OF ONE TO TEN HOW WOULD YOU RATE YOURSELF WHEN YOU ARE PLAYING A NORMAL SECURITY OFFICER? EXPLAIN: 6, I'm not the BEST security in the world. But I'm competent enough to do my job, and NOT be called shitcurity

HOW MUCH DO YOU LIKE XENOMORPHS?: Never played as one... but they look cool, and seem easy enough to kill so like a 5/10.

WHAT IS THE ROLE OF SECURITY ON THE STATION?: To destroy all enemys of Nanotrasen and jail the ones who are going against the laws of Nanotrasen

ANSWER THESE HYPOTHETICAL SITUATION AS HONESTLY AS YOU CAN ASSUMING YOU WERE PLAYING AS SECURITY, HOW YOU WOULD HANDLE IT:

*You are walking down a corridor of the station when you see a clown slip someone on a banana and pull their jumpsuit off and laugh, how would you handle this*: Tell them to stop doing that or the consequences are coming back. and If the other person wants the clown to be arrested I would do it gladly

*You are sitting in the bar having a light drink during a break when you hear someone yell about a xenomorph in the library. You run there and find an alien eating the librarian, what do you do?*: Kill the xeno, get surgery preformed on the librarian so the thing gets killed and clone the librarian.

*You are standing in security and you see the head of security being especially rough with a prisoner in a cell, what would you do?*: Ask the HOS 'What are his crimes' and if he doesn't respond tell other sec members and the captain to demote the HoS to a lower position.

ARE YOU CURRENTLY AN ADMIN, AND IF NOT-MIGHT YOU BE INTERESTED IN ADMINSHIP IN THE FUTURE?: Not currenty my chances are also very low of becoming one, but I am interested indeed.

GIVE US ONE HONEST SITUATION WHERE YOU WERE PLAYING AS SECURITY AND DID SOMETHING MEMORABLE: Couldn't think of one.

CAKE OR PIE? EXPLAIN IN AS MUCH DETAIL AS POSSIBLE: Pie, its thy better than all of the other goods on everywhere.
  2. Terezi

Terezi Active Member

I personally Enjoyed Being good at doing your job and not being an asshole when someone asks you to do something. Follow Nanotrasen's space law.

I think he is a good guy i am certainly not fit to be perseus but this guy hasn't griefed before as far as i know
  3. NoFaceMan

NoFaceMan Guest

4. Agent1667

Agent1667 Well-Known Member

Do you think you put enough effort and information into your application?
  5. Rekiin

Rekiin Active Member

Yeah
  6. Tharinoma

Tharinoma LS13 Admin

I have seen you play HoS for some rounds and I must say I wasn't impressed. Bad knowledge of space law, shitty officer, unable to understand situations properly, unrobust and bad communication is what I remember from you.
  7. Rekiin

Rekiin Active Member

I've been getting better
  8. Agent1667

I played a round with you today. You haven't.
    Devon, Mabblies and Flatoftheblade like this.
  9. Rekiin

Rekiin Active Member

I have, from the beginning i've gotten better
  10. AncientV25

AncientV25 LS13 Admin

If you've 'gotten better', I would've -hated- to see how you were before.
    I cannot support this application in its' current state nor can I support this person as even a potential candidate for Perseus.
  11. Rekiin

Rekiin Active Member

Ok, I will re-apply in a month or two since only one person currently supports me.
  12. Agent1667

Who is that one person? Also, you don't need to close it, you only need to get better.
  13. CruelPat

CruelPat BANNED

Considering with how bad you have been before from what I can remember as a captain/hos (well any roles requiring any authority) it wouldn't be that hard to improve.

Multiple of your answers are lolworthy and I hope they arent real. Especially the part where xeno are easy to kill. I pretty much remember soloing you and killing you, you wouldnt save a librarian alone and perform surgery.
  14. Tharinoma

Tharinoma LS13 Admin

Uh, not sure I agree with you here. This application is pretty... bad. And short. I highly suggest making another one after you get better if you want to ever be considered.
    Agent1667 likes this.
  15. Agent1667

Yeah. You're right.
  16. Hattrick

Hattrick Perseus Captain Staff Member

Why would your chances of becoming an admin be low?
    Flavo and Flatoftheblade like this.
  17. Rekiin

Rekiin Active Member

Well, Hatt, or Captain. My chances are low due to me fighting so badly. I love being right, its just something that comes naturally in my family. Also with my silicon bans and fighting with the admins I wouldn't be the best addition to the Admin team.

EDIT : Past experiences and such make a few members of the admin team trust me less and less as I do more and more small mistakes.
  18. Hattrick

Gotcha, thanks for your honesty.

Are you working on these traits, and if so, how?
  19. Rekiin

Rekiin Active Member

Well I currently am, I'm trying to be less of a fuckface and an asshole while talking, I really didn't like Flavored that much but I apologized and said sorry for everything I said, so I am currently being nicer to more of the staff, and making sure I attempt to make their job last a shorter and shorter conversation of talking about me being an asshole and such, now that I am a semi-experienced player of SS13 I feel my attitude towards higher members of staff should get better and better as time passes. I am currently working more and more at become better at security to apply for perseus again at a later date and I am currently trying to be nicer to admins just to clarify

TL;DR I am working on it by apologizing and getting Jobbans / mistakes cleared up quicker.
  20. Hattrick

I don't understand this part...

or this part.
    Flavo and Flatoftheblade like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.