Implemented Pumpkin Patch 1: (New Atmos Lockers, Biosuits, and more.)

Discussion in 'Code Feedback' started by Pumpkin Man, Apr 10, 2015.

?

Do you want this update?

Poll closed Apr 17, 2015.
  1. Yes.

92.3%
  2. No.

7.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pumpkin Man

Pumpkin Man LS13 Admin Staff Member

Hi there guys! I've recently taken up learning Github and how to code in new minor stuff for us, and helping us with new content other than just sprites, most of it probably visual but will hopefully add to your spessman experience.
    This will be the first patch of hopefully many.

Pt 1. New Biosuit and Security Bombsuit icons from Aurora Station to replace our current ones. The correct security bombsuit locker will need to be placed on the map.

Biosuit style.
    [​IMG]

Security Bombsuit
    [​IMG]

Pt 2. Atmos gets their own secure lockers (finally) as well as their own unique style of firesuit which are contained within the new lockers along with an atmos backpack watertank with a new nozzle. Along with this the volume of water they can hold has been increased from 100 to 200 for more plasma firefighting action! These icons are from /tg/ and the lockers will have to be placed on the map.

[​IMG]

Pt 3. The owl costume has been redone and along with it a new costume for his arch-nemesis ..The Griffin! Both have wings you can toggle up and down by clicking an action button and can be found in the costume machine. These are from /tg/ source.

The Owl
    [​IMG]

The Griffin
    [​IMG]

Pt 4. Added Corgi suit from Pheonix to the costume vendor.

The Corgi Suit
    [​IMG]

The PR can be found here: https://github.com/Spoffy/LLA-Station-13/pull/314
    IMVader and Obadiah Mayland like this.
  2. Psyentific

Psyentific Well-Known Member

The biosuit is a biosuit, nothing much to say there. The bombsuit is bitchin' rad, pity it never gets used. The atmosian firesuit is cool, but whatever belt you're wearing with it looks like ass.

Personally, I'm cheering for The Griffon.
  3. Pumpkin Man

I'll see if I can get a flag in the code to cover the belt, no promises though.
  4. Psyentific

Psyentific Well-Known Member

That still doesn't change the problem of it being this giant ugly yellow blob-thing
  5. Pumpkin Man

Oh, that belt doesn't go with the suit. It only shows up in a costume box.
  6. Jayce Wise

Jayce Wise Head LS13 Admin Staff Member

The Griffin is my school's mascot. I approve.
    [​IMG]
    JPR and Obadiah Mayland like this.
  7. Pumpkin Man

Cactus has went ahead and did the map edits on my pull request for the correct sec bombsuit locker and atmos secure closets replacing the current fireclosets in atmos.
    Jayce Wise likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.