Other Poll of Interest

Discussion in 'Elite Dangerous' started by Obadiah Mayland, Apr 27, 2016.

?

Resume the Weekly Don Report?

1. Yes

9 vote(s)
    90.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Other (explain below)

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  1. Obadiah Mayland

Obadiah Mayland Well-Known Member

Hello erryone. I am starting to get more time as the school year is coming to a close, and have been considering writing Don weekly reports again. However I wanted to gauge the public interest before doing so (so as not to spam the forums.) Just put yes or no, and if you feel a reason to comment below that is cool too.

T-hanks!
    Obi.
  2. Ironichamburger

Ironichamburger New Member

Hey, I was thinking, perhaps we could have some guest writers come in during your absence Oba. I've always wanted to take a spin in writing political agendas. You know, get dat patriotism flowing through the blood.
    Obadiah Mayland likes this.
  3. Obadiah Mayland

Obadiah Mayland Well-Known Member

Go for it mang. Disclaimer right now, to everyone, nothing should stop ye from making media about ED, I just do it because I find it enjoyable, and I would be thrilled to have others contribute if they'd like :D
  4. MiziBooBoo

MiziBooBoo Guest

I don't read them or care for them, but from what I hear, everyone who plays ED like your Don reports, so i've got no issue with it, I don't find it as spam either, so keep on going.
  5. Adam

Adam ForumGuard Staff Member

Sounds like a plan, man.
  6. Sweedle

Sweedle Active Member

I have to admit, almost voted no because every time you post one of them, I want Elite more and more.
    Obadiah Mayland likes this.