Poll: Map

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by RebelAmerica, Feb 13, 2014.

?

Which map?

Poll closed Feb 18, 2014.
  1. Metastation

40 vote(s)
    72.7%
  2. Current

15 vote(s)
    27.3%
  1. Cody522

Cody522 Well-Known Member

Hopefully OP will deliver.
    Kainen, Rob Ust and Jayce Wise like this.
  2. Taicho

Taicho Director of LS13 Staff Member

Hi guys,

It looks like we'll be switching to this map to give the server a bit of a change seeing as a lot of people are backing it. Please don't expect this to be an immediate switch over. The map presented contains a lot of objects and turfs that we simply don't have. Following that, a lot of paths have changed, so that's something else that'll take up a bit of time. Whether we port everything over or not is something we'll decide as we go. Thanks for your patience as always~
  3. Asheram

Asheram Active Member

Would this result in rooms disappearing or just objects being slightly rearranged to cover up the missing equipment?
  4. Jawn Mancer

Jawn Mancer LS13 Admin

Probably just objects we don't have being removed, and turf we don't have being replaced by whatever is closest.
  5. Taicho

Rooms disappearing would like just cause a bit more hassle. I don't foresee ENTIRE rooms having to be rejigged, but in the event they do, we'll just give them a bit of a different function, probably.
    zt107 and Black Jack like this.
  6. Asheram

Asheram Active Member

Ah! Boss, since you're here anyhow. Could you... eh... How long until we'll finally see some implementation of Draches new code for fixing lead poisoning? I heard it was up to you over in This thread
    QuantumWings likes this.
  7. Eluxor

Eluxor No one

8. Cody522

So busy
    busy busy
  9. Taicho

Please ignore this. That is not the decision that has been made. The map will likely be added, though it won't be a primary focus. There will be a mapper and coder dedicated to porting it over to ensure the process is as smooth as it can be. If the process causes too many issues and we decided the end result wouldn't justify the time put into bringing it over, there will be an official announcement made by a MEMBER OF THE DEVELOPMENT TEAM.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

GLARES @ ADAM
  10. Killerone2

Killerone2 Active Member

Yes, their either two little or to much, I don't know yet.
  11. CannibalCrow

CannibalCrow LS13 Admin Staff Member

Pick one
  12. Cody522

So how has progress gone on the map?
    Rob Ust likes this.
  13. Eluxor

Eluxor No one

Soontm (aka NEVER)
  14. TheDracheX

TheDracheX LS13 Coder Staff Member

[​IMG]
    zt107 likes this.
  15. LemonSoup

LemonSoup LS13 Admin

16. PoliticalPikachu

PoliticalPikachu Well-Known Member

I LIKE MY DOORS
  17. Eluxor

Eluxor No one

LIAR! YOU ARE PIKACHU!
  18. PoliticalPikachu

PoliticalPikachu Well-Known Member

OR AM I? :3

In all fairness I like the map and I'd like a bit of a change. It'd be nice to have something different to play with however on saying that there are changes that need to be made to this map like the singularity generator being so close to the AI core (It really is begging to be eaten) and the fact that the glorious genetics only has three monkeys to work with :c
    Infernus44 likes this.
  19. Raptorblaze

Raptorblaze Head Coder Staff Member

Engineering and Atmos should be their own satellite away from the rest of the pleb station departments.
  20. Black Jack

Black Jack LS13 Admin

How does power and atmos get sent to the station then?
    Infernus44 likes this.