Perseus PMC application -Nickmun [Withdrawn]

Discussion in 'Perseus PMC Applications' started by Nickmun8, Sep 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nickmun8

Nickmun8 New Member

BYOND KEY: Nickmun.

IC NAME: John Wright.

PICK THREE THREE DIGIT NUMBERS THAT YOU LIKE (EXAMPLE: 079, 009, 356): 049,094,492.

HAVE YOU EVER USED A DIFFERENT BYOND KEY ON ONE OF OUR SERVERS, AND IF SO, WHAT WAS IT AND WHY DID YOU CHANGE IT? - (THIS QUESTION ADDED BY HATTRICK): Yes and randomly cause i don't care what account i use.

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM OUR SERVER? EXPLAIN: Yes but i don't remember specifically and if i did i would tell you specifically.

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PLAYED SS13?: Since 2014 and i still do in 2016.

WHAT DOES HAVING AUTHORITY MEAN TO YOU?: Having the ability to decide if someone did wrong or right, Having the ability to decide if someone goes somewhere and gets punished and being able to decide if someone gets punished or not.

HOW OFTEN DO YOU PLAY SECURITY?: Most of the time.

OH A SCALE OF ONE TO TEN HOW WOULD YOU RATE YOURSELF WHEN YOU ARE PLAYING A NORMAL SECURITY OFFICER? EXPLAIN: 7

HOW MUCH DO YOU LIKE XENOMORPHS?: Not at all.

WHAT IS THE ROLE OF SECURITY ON THE STATION?: To protect the station from in station threats.

ANSWER THESE HYPOTHETICAL SITUATION AS HONESTLY AS YOU CAN ASSUMING YOU WERE PLAYING AS SECURITY, HOW YOU WOULD HANDLE IT:

*You are walking down a corridor of the station when you see a clown slip someone on a banana and pull their jump suit off and laugh, how would you handle this*: Ask them to hand they're jumpsuit back if they do i walk away, If they don't i bring the person to get a new jumpsuit and tell people over the radio the clown is doing this.

*You are sitting in the bar having a light drink during a break when you hear someone yell about a xenomorph in the library. You run there and find an alien eating the librarian, what do you do?*: Alert the warden and HOS wait for backup and eliminate or capture the threat.

*You are standing in security and you see the head of security being especially rough with a prisoner in a cell, what would you do?*: Ask them kindly to stop and ask the warden what i should do.

ARE YOU CURRENTLY AN ADMIN, AND IF NOT-MIGHT YOU BE INTERESTED IN ADMINSHIP IN THE FUTURE?: Possibly.

GIVE US ONE HONEST SITUATION WHERE YOU WERE PLAYING AS SECURITY AND DID SOMETHING MEMORABLE: One round i defended the armory from 3 break ins and arrested all 3 having to chase one through space without a suit to arrest them.

CAKE OR PIE? EXPLAIN IN AS MUCH DETAIL AS POSSIBLE: Cake cheesecake carrot cake all are good cant decide what one though, Should you have caramel on it should you have it plain should you have it flavored with fruit with icing buy it in the first place have it at all do anything. You can never decide, Its bad for your health good for your taste buds but will you really risk health over feelings? i think so, But then again you brushed your teeth today, Or its just not your birthday, I see no problem. But your poor and have cake mix on a shelf, Make your own party who needs friends or money all you want is to enjoy the nectar of the gods. Customize it eat it at somewhere fancy have it for your birthday have it at a friends birthday have it and a friend of a friends birthday have it at a baby shower have it for desert. Who cares its your cake use it how you want. And have it how you want.
    Mabblies likes this.
  2. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

Nickmun, have you changed at all since your last application, or should we expect more of the same?
    The sheer amount of applications you have made, while somehow maintaining a lack of effort in those applications, leads me to worry.
    Hattrick and Kneeskeysllama like this.
  3. Flavo

Flavo Well-Known Member

You failed to follow 2 instructions given to you on your previous application. I appreciate your enthusiasm but until you are able to follow instructions the chance this application is accept is slim to 0
    N-Spade likes this.
  4. Nickmun8

Nickmun8 New Member

Yeah i knew this would happen, You have nothing better to do then comment badly on something saying it has no work cause someone doesn't answer with a million other questions and answers, You do it every time too how do you know when i create these, like what also how is this lazy you have no proof i didn't think this over for days
  5. Nickmun8

Nickmun8 New Member

what instructions, Show me where the instructions i didn't follow are
  6. N-Spade

N-Spade Active Member

[​IMG]
    Seems a little spontaneous to my eye.
  7. Flat

Flat BANNED

Agreed that Perseus should have standards.

Starting with you, a convicted metagamer and metagrudger, being removed from being a sergeant.

Even when you're right, it's absolutely farcical to have you as a Perseus rep criticizing apps.
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2016
    Devon, Nickmun8 and N-Spade like this.
  8. Nickmun8

Nickmun8 New Member

Nice try there bud but as everyone with common sense can see [​IMG] i don't know where you live or what time this was taken but its scrolled high up this could be from 2 to 3 hours that you took this screenshot its 1:03 am where and when you took this was posted at 10:08 PM yesterday, its 1:03 could be another time zone who knows but if your on track with my time or the time this was posted, Yeah its bull that i didn't put thought into it the fact its 1:03 am the time you took this this was posted at 10:08 pm the fact this scrolled up all the proof is there that there was about 3 hours of thought put into it, Sure you could say you noticed it now and its not from a while ago you have just been isolated in game to the point your bar has not scrolled and its been 3 hours of it not scrolling but the chances of that are slim to none, Why are you going out of your way to attempt to put down my app at 1:03 AM i'm trying to defend my app for perseus cause unlike you i put time and facts into this, Why don't you just get the admin now to decide, Its not like it takes TIME to decide if someones work is meh terrible or great, Same as it does not take time to create something you thought over, To the devon guy once again cause you don't spend a year on something but 3 hours does not mean no work is put into this, I can say now that i'm annoyed and rather pissed at the fact i don't put work into something cause you say i don't, Your words don't even decide what happens, So why put them in? So you can of course give the non well known guy a bad rep to replace the already unknown rep for real are you even in perseus devon?

By the way Spade, There's no proof i have not been building up this app for days or more, All that is is me saying i'm gonna post an app not create one, Do more research before you treat this simple yet effective application, Like a god damn case where someones before the judge cause of murder.
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2016
  9. Nickmun8

Nickmun8 New Member

hello coder not at all connected to anything out of codeing yet with a pretty good rep purely for being a coder and helping the server with they're hunger and thirst with having new code, Good rep does not decide if i should be denied also false claims there what did i not follow? also your correct flat @Flat @Devon @N-Spade @Flavo might as well at the people who can relate to this talk.
  10. Nickmun8

Nickmun8 New Member

Is it a little much how i researched something that wont effect it yes but this is stupid @N-Spade read my other post to get the full story.
  11. Flavo

Flavo Well-Known Member

I'm a sergeant for perseus, I help with the leadership. If you look over your application in full you can see 3 instructions you were given, 1 of which was followed.

Also all of your responses on this thread are not helping you at all, at most you are digging a deeper hole.
  12. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

I can't believe it took anyone days to build this app when someone could half ass the same quality in four minutes. If there was actually someone who took days of earnest thought to produce this kind of quality, that person would no doubt be diagnosed with a mental defect.

Despite the obvious irony in having Flavo represent anyone of value, I would listen to him on this one.

Right now you're being rash.
    We don't want rash Perseus Enforcers.

You're not following instructions.
    We want Enforcers who follow instructions.

You aren't learning from your mistakes.
    We want Enforcers who can learn from their mistakes.

You can't handle criticism.
    We want enforcers who can take criticism.

I wouldn't hire you based on your application, and your conduct outside of the actual application post itself has consistently lead me to believe that you will not be good for the team.
    Obadiah Mayland, Hattrick and N-Spade like this.
  13. Mabblies

Mabblies Well-Known Member

I just want to say that I got a good chuckle out of your rambling response to the cake/pie question
    General_Battier and N-Spade like this.
  14. Sneakyranger

Sneakyranger Active Member

QFP
    Devon and Hattrick like this.
  15. Nickmun8

Nickmun8 New Member

Last edited: Sep 19, 2016
    Mabblies and N-Spade like this.
  16. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

And you too, kiddo.
    Mabblies likes this.
  17. PistolPete

PistolPete ForumGuard Staff Member

Well, that was a roller coaster of emotion. I've locked this now, to all parties involved, have an excellent day.
    Devon and Mabblies like this.
  18. Hattrick

Hattrick Perseus Captain Staff Member

@Nickmun8 , if you change your mind, and wish to reapply, please do link back to this application.

We wish you best of luck in all your future endeavors.
    LoneWolfSyndrome, Devon and Mabblies like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.