Perseus PMC Application #1 - James Warren (Agent1667) [Cadet Trial]

Discussion in 'Perseus PMC Applications' started by Agent1667, Dec 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Agent1667

Agent1667 Well-Known Member

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4151225169 This is what I deal with on a regular basis during the winter. Hopefully this'll be fixed very soon, but until then I will be on a short break for a week or so.

PS: We pay 60 dollars a month for that internet. Indiana, man.
    Jrjojo likes this.
  2. PistolPete

PistolPete ForumGuard Staff Member

I would be in favor of trialing you. I've seen good promise from you as well as good communication and teamwork.

"I Pistol Pete SPONSOR Agent1667, AND HEREBY TAKE PARTIAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEM ACTING AS PERSEUS ENFORCERS, IN THE EVENT THAT THEY ARE HIRED."

The only good thing to come out of Indiana is I-65 South. I'm sorry you live there.
  3. Tharinoma

Tharinoma LS13 Admin

I've been observing you and I've seen generally very good things. You're a goodofficer and could be a good perseus enforcer. I'm leaning towards +support.
    Agent1667 likes this.
  4. AceUK

AceUK Active Member

I'll be keeping my eye on you.
    Agent1667 likes this.
  5. Agent1667

No, I'm not, names sounds familiar though. Is that question supposed to be good or bad?
  6. +1 Support good guy, But can you answer this for me.
    El cluwne is walking down the hall when suddenly a wild assistant appears Lvl. 23 The assistant brutally beats the clown before your very eyes, just as you are about to act the clown gets up and kills the assistant, how would you deal with a situation like this if you were the sec officer.
    Agent1667 likes this.
  7. Stingray540

Stingray540 LS13 Admin

You've put in a lot of good security work, and I think you deserve a trial. Good luck.
    "I Stingray SPONSOR Agent1667, AND HEREBY TAKE PARTIAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEM ACTING AS PERSEUS ENFORCERS, IN THE EVENT THAT THEY ARE HIRED."
    Agent1667 likes this.
  8. Agent1667

It depends how badly the Clown was hurt, and what weapon they were both using.

It sounds like an issue of amount of force used, and considering the assistant "brutally" (Which I consider to be critical) beat him, the clown was in the right and defended himself. I would revive the assistant and take him to permabrig for attempted murder.

However, I would need better context of the situation to properly deal with this hypothetical.
  9. Agent1667

I don't mean to double post, but I forgot to say this before: Thank you all very much for the support, and even taking time out of your day to look at the application, it means a lot. I also appreciate the feedback I have received both on the thread and while I am in game.
  10. Hattrick

Hattrick Perseus Captain Staff Member

Agent, you're up. Wow us and stick to the SOP.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.