Perseus PMC Application #1 - Felix Feufer (isvash) [Cadeted]

Discussion in 'Perseus PMC Applications' started by Felix Feufer, Feb 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey Isvash,

One thing that I'm seeing from you that I really respect is that you are playing HoS frequently. A lot of Perseus applicants play exclusively security officer, or even detective, during their application periods, which is fine but gives them the opportunity to pass off difficult decisions to superiors and can obfuscate our ability to assess their judgement. After a recruit trial period is up, Perseus Enforcers are expected to be able to exercise good judgement in determining what missions and/or prisoners to accept, when to board, and what tactical approach to employ. I really appreciate that you are gladly assuming responsibility and showing us what you're made of.

And at this point, you've demonstrated enough to give me confidence in supporting a trial. You've managed to play HoS a bunch without significant issues, and have handled a variety of threats and complex situations reasonably and effectively.

"I Flatoftheblade SPONSOR Isvash, AND HEREBY TAKE PARTIAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEM ACTING AS PERSEUS ENFORCERS, IN THE EVENT THAT THEY ARE HIRED."
  2. Felix Feufer

Felix Feufer LS13 Admin

Thanks so much Flat, I really appreciate it!
  3. Felix Feufer

Felix Feufer LS13 Admin

He's no one you should concern yourself about.

Hey JPR look to your right, I can see some smoke and mirrors there!

*Smacks JPR in the head with a truncheon*
    NoFaceMan likes this.
  4. JPR

JPR Well-Known Member

SMOKE AND MIRRORS! WHER- *collapse*
    *Snores*
    *Removes previous post* :)
    Obadiah Mayland likes this.
  5. LeJack

LeJack Active Member

I was able to observe you for a full round tonight. Once again, you were understaffed (pretty much just a sec borg helping you) and you rose to the occasion, despite the fact that you were a traitor. My one complaint would be that you left Brock bedcuffed, but again, you were a traitor and you still took the time to perform your duties. You have my Support +1
  6. Felix Feufer

Felix Feufer LS13 Admin

Thanks LeJack! Sorry about the bucklecuff, I forget occasionally, been trying to remember!

Fixed a tense error.
    ProbablyBaron likes this.
  7. Agent1667

Agent1667 Well-Known Member

Flat summed up everything I had to say.

"I Agent1667 SPONSOR Isvash, AND HEREBY TAKE PARTIAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEM ACTING AS PERSEUS ENFORCERS, IN THE EVENT THAT THEY ARE HIRED."
    Felix Feufer likes this.
  8. Felix Feufer

Felix Feufer LS13 Admin

Thanks Agent, it means a lot!
    Agent1667 likes this.
  9. Chaznoodles

Chaznoodles Well-Known Member

I've always found you to be pleasant, cooperative, and always handy when dealing with cases. You work well and communicate what you want to say, as well as taking charge when needed. You've got my support in this.
  10. Felix Feufer

Felix Feufer LS13 Admin

Thanks Chaz!, I feel i'm being a broken record in saying repeatedly it means a lot, but it really does!
  11. Jariahtoadsage

Jariahtoadsage LS13 Admin

The only time i ever seem to meet you IC is when you're an HoS who's apprehending me for some reason, so in this my IC aggravation with this name is supportive to your app. I haven't had a lot of time to outright observe rounds lately and as such lending you outright support would be a bit cavalier. As such, ill simply say, I wouldn't fault anyone for supporting this player. Hes a good sec player and deserves at the VERY least a trial phase.

If by some chance my situation changes to where i can get a round or two in where i can outright observe your play we'll see about upgrading this to outright support.

Good luck either way!

Edit: Just to clarify, My lack of support shouldnt be taken negatively, i only withhold it because i want my support to mean something. Rather than just throwing support at someone with only bits of info that seem to point in one direction. Like i said though, ill keep an eye out!
    Felix Feufer likes this.
  12. Felix Feufer

Felix Feufer LS13 Admin

Thanks Jariah, I can't fault you for not outright supporting someone you've only seen arresting you ;)

Thanks for the response!
  13. WellingtonTheThird

WellingtonTheThird Well-Known Member

Early on when you originally started playing security (that I noticed) I wasn't a big fan of how you processed prisoners, but I noticed a significant improvement over time in your communication with prisoners, coordination with security, and your reactions to tough situations where you have to think on your feet. I've patrolled with you as many times as I've been taken down with you and I'm confident from what I've experienced in our interactions that you're Perseus material.

"I WellingtonThe3rd SPONSOR Isvash, AND HEREBY TAKE PARTIAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEM ACTING AS PERSEUS ENFORCERS, IN THE EVENT THAT THEY ARE HIRED."
  14. Felix Feufer

Felix Feufer LS13 Admin

Thanks Wellington! It means a lot coming from you.
  15. Narwhal Jones

Narwhal Jones LS13 Admin

I've seen a lot of activity from you in security roles. I can't really speak from experience working alongside you, but I can speak from what I've seen while observing. You definitely do your best on a round-to-round basis, treat your prisoners fairly and co-operate efficiently with your team while you're running the force, or just a member. You respond to backup calls rapidly and have a level head while dealing with a lot of situations. As for your application itself it's easy to see you spent quite a bit of time on it and are passionate about this.

"WHAT DOES HAVING AUTHORITY MEAN TO YOU?: Having authority means to me that I should act in a responsible manner, follow any given order/rules given to be by my superiors, and above all else, treat everyone I encounter in an intelligent, forthcoming, polite manner."

I'm especially fond of this response, it's concise and to the point. A surprising amount of people that take head roles or important jobs can just talk to everyone as if they're idiots, It's nice to see someone realizing that as a member of security you still represent the station as a whole, remaining polite and respectful in how you communicate with the crew which is actually a pretty big part of perseus itself.

All in all, I'm very much in support of this application and I wish you luck.

"I Jones SPONSOR Isvash, AND HEREBY TAKE PARTIAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEM ACTING AS PERSEUS ENFORCERS, IN THE EVENT THAT THEY ARE HIRED."
    Obadiah Mayland and LeJack like this.
  16. Felix Feufer

Felix Feufer LS13 Admin

Thank you Narwhal, I try my best to always be polite and level-headed in my treatment of everyone
    (Apologize for any typos, on my phone)
  17. Tharinoma

Tharinoma LS13 Admin

Haven't seen you play as much as I'd would've liked, but I haven't seen you do anything bad and I've only heard about you doing things right.
    + support, lets see how you do with a trial.
    Felix Feufer likes this.
  18. Flavo

Flavo Well-Known Member

Heya Isvash.

This application was opened on February 20th, it has been at least more then a month since and i must say I believe fully that you are ready for a recruitment phase. You have shown to commit to a role, take criticism and keep pushing for the goal you want, you are more then capable of fulfilling the duty of a Perseus enforcer, i look forward to your possible recruitment, you have my approval.

"I Flavo SPONSOR Isvash, AND HEREBY TAKE PARTIAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEM ACTING AS PERSEUS ENFORCERS, IN THE EVENT THAT THEY ARE HIRED."
    LeJack and Felix Feufer like this.
  19. Felix Feufer

Felix Feufer LS13 Admin

Thanks Flavo, it's been a fun month and a bit, and I'm still steaming on ahead, thanks for the support!

Sorry Tharinoma, last couple days I've been a little busy with school, haven't had the time to dedicate upwards of 2 hours, I don't want to join a round and find out I cannot stay for the whole duration, I'd rather not play then have to leave before the job's done.

Anyway, thanks for the support!
    Obadiah Mayland likes this.
  20. Terezi

Terezi Active Member

[​IMG]

Always watching
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.