Perseus Application #1 Ethan White (Seemore Asses) [Denied]

Discussion in 'Perseus PMC Applications' started by Seemore Asses, Mar 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seemore Asses

Seemore Asses New Member

BYOND KEY: Seemore Asses
    IC NAME: Ethan White
    PICK THREE THREE DIGIT NUMBERS THAT YOU LIKE (EXAMPLE: 079, 009, 356): 117, 095, 198
    HAVE YOU EVER USED A DIFFERENT BYOND KEY ON ONE OF OUR SERVERS, AND IF SO, WHAT WAS IT AND WHY DID YOU CHANGE IT? - (THIS QUESTION ADDED BY HATTRICK): I used to play under Seemore asses but I did not like that in game name so I changed it to Ethan White.
    HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM OUR SERVER? EXPLAIN: Yes for Killing someone I was not supposed to. I killed them do to lack of confirmation
    HOW LONG HAVE YOU PLAYED SS13?: Since November I believe
    WHAT DOES HAVING AUTHORITY MEAN TO YOU?: Being in charge and taking responsibility for anyone under you and dong whats right
    HOW OFTEN DO YOU PLAY SECURITY?:I enjoy playing security its a fun ole I do not play it often though
    OH A SCALE OF ONE TO TEN HOW WOULD YOU RATE YOURSELF WHEN YOU ARE PLAYING A NORMAL SECURITY OFFICER? EXPLAIN: I would rate my self about a 7. I do not overlook things I am a good shot and am fair to everyone
    HOW MUCH DO YOU LIKE XENOMORPHS?: I love xenomorphs
    WHAT IS THE ROLE OF SECURITY ON THE STATION?:Security is to protect the station and its people.
    ANSWER THESE HYPOTHETICAL SITUATION AS HONESTLY AS YOU CAN ASSUMING YOU WERE PLAYING AS SECURITY, HOW YOU WOULD HANDLE IT:
    *You are walking down a corridor of the station when you see a clown slip someone on a banana and pull their jump suit off and laugh, how would you handle this*: Use help intent to shake the person that fell up. If the clown were to run I would stun and search him but if not I would question him why he did so.
    *You are sitting in the bar having a light drink during a break when you hear someone yell about a xenomorph in the library. You run there and find an alien eating the librarian, what do you do?*: Call for backup and attempt to kill it
    *You are standing in security and you see the head of security being especially rough with a prisoner in a cell, what would you do?*:Take the prisoner and process him/her my self
    ARE YOU CURRENTLY AN ADMIN, AND IF NOT-MIGHT YOU BE INTERESTED IN ADMINSHIP IN THE FUTURE?:I've never really thought about becoming admin but hey gotta give everything a try at least one
    GIVE US ONE HONEST SITUATION WHERE YOU WERE PLAYING AS SECURITY AND DID SOMETHING MEMORABLE: There were nuke-ops on the station and I took 2 of them down with a taser and cuffs.
    CAKE OR PIE? EXPLAIN IN AS MUCH DETAIL AS POSSIBLE Pie because cake is batter and I would prefer filling instead of batter.
  2. Mindtrixx

Mindtrixx Well-Known Member

Quoted for posterity.

--App Evaluation Edit--​
    Can you expand on this? Why did you kill them? Was it a misunderstanding or lack of confirmation? ect.

[​IMG]

Can you expand on this? How would you handle the Clown?

It helps a ton to put the answers as a different color than the questions. Also I noticed a question in your app was answered wrong, can you point it out?
  3. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

This application seems a little thin.

Especially the cake versus pies line, which specifically says to include detail.
    AnalLoveIsBest likes this.
  4. TheJuicyFruit

TheJuicyFruit Well-Known Member

How long did this application take, if you don't mind my asking?
  5. Seemore Asses

Seemore Asses New Member

it didnt take me that long maybe 15 min if I wasnt in game at the time haha
  6. Agent1667

Agent1667 Well-Known Member

Application is very bland, and I don't really like the answers to some of the questions.

Elaborate on this, please.
  7. Tharinoma

Tharinoma LS13 Admin

I played a round as warden today. You were a security officer.

My fist interaction with you was when I found you hacking a random door leading to space near sec pod. I asked what you were doing, you didn't answer.
    I ignored you and started setting up barriers and stuff. When you were done doing whatever you were doing, you said :
    Ethan White says, "I was testing"
    Ethan White says, "So chill"

I then asked you to put the tools and gloves you took from the brig back where you found them, you never answered, and never put them back.

You then asked me for an energy gun. I asked you why you needed one and you said you would feel more useful with one. When I refused you said you might need one if a traitor needed to be killed. I told you we didn't kill traitors, but arrested them. You eventually gave up saying "ok, don't trust me", after your next few arguments failed to convince me.

Then the really bad part happened. The HoS was reported killing Ian over the radio. I was dealing with a prisoner at that time. When I was done, I found the HoS in permabrig, on a bed, bucklecuffed. I asked you why he was there, and you answered "he killed Ian and assaulted the HoP". I asked you to read space law again and informed you this wasn't a capital crime, I then took the HoS out of perma and I put him in a cell. That's when you stunned me, cuffed me, and started stripping me. When I asked you why I was arrested, you answered :
    Ethan White says, "HoP ordered me to arrest you"
    Right before that, the HoP had said :
    Haley Bordner says, "Tampering with a crime scene"

I told you that wasn't a crime and asked you to release me. At that point, I was convinced you and the HoP were traitors, and I was about to die. Comms were down and no one heard my calls for help.

Then, station went to Delta alert level.

HoP suddenly decided the station might need my help and asked you to release me. You started to uncuff me but failed for some reason, and ran away from brig shooting at the cuffed HoS in a prison jumpsuit.

The station was blown up by nuke operatives a few seconds later.

You have a nonexistant knowledge of space law, your application lacks detail, you are unable to communicate and understand situations, and you are generally a bad security officer.
    That's what my interactions with you in the last couple of days taught me.

I am unable to support this application at this time.
  8. PistolPete

PistolPete ForumGuard Staff Member

What is your native language?
  9. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

Quoted for posterity ;)

Given Tharinoma's story, I'm actually starting to remember seeing Seemore around myself. He does not know space law, it as plain and simple as that.

I was once arrested by him for entering the brig.
    As a cyborg.
    And by "Arrested", I mean I was flashed and dragged into the permanent cells.
    As a cyborg.

I'm concerned.
  10. Hattrick

Hattrick Perseus Captain Staff Member

Application is denied. We will consider a reapplication not sooner than three months from now, provided you include a link to this thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.