Denied Permaban appeal-prototype_dead-cheif145

Discussion in 'Unban Appeals' started by prototype_dead, Nov 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My 2 cents, you were put in the prison because Cheif made a decision on your behavior. You want to try to avoid time out and continue to harm the round? You expect to be forgiven for abusing something that should not have happened.
  2. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

I don't believe it's an issue that you can rejoin the round using Lavaland if you obey the rules and wishes of the administration when you do so.
    Spawning yourself back into a round when an administrator has removed you from it as punishment is working around your punishment.
    If a person has a day ban, then utilizes a proxy to bypass that ban, we apply a permanent ban. "But why!? Proxies are a part of the internet. You can't deny me access just because I used connections the way they were designed to be allowed to be used!" Actually, bypassing a ban is blatantly against the rules, and never has to be written anywhere. what I'm seeing is that you were, "banned," from participating in the he round and chose to bypass that using a proxy character created in Lavaland.
    I think you should have been aware that you were in that cell for a reason, and that attempting to escape would be against the he hehe server rules. I think you willingly used a loophole to bypass punishment which warrants a ban in my personal opinion.
  3. Jayce Wise

Jayce Wise Head LS13 Admin Staff Member

Seeing as the time on the ban has already expired, I'm gonna go ahead and close this. It's already been pretty much summed up, but just for the sake of an official ruling, if you are prisoned by an admin, it is because you were causing trouble and they decided to take you out of the round. Simply because there existed a way to get back into the round doesn't mean that it was intended for you to do so. The ban was justified in this case.
    AncientV25 likes this.
  4. Raptorblaze

Raptorblaze Head Coder Staff Member

Just to add on, I'm investigating closing that hole. For the time being as far as i am concerned it's an exploit.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.