[Peanut] Nina Lowe

Discussion in 'The Peanut Gallery (CLOSED)' started by Agent1667, Jan 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Agent1667

Agent1667 Well-Known Member

"I got All-accees and some guns from a friend of mine"

Red flag detected.
  2. Stenari

Stenari Member

So, asking people for something is wrong these days? I never knew the dude before that round and we got to know each other AFTER he politely gave me accees when i asked for it and i walked to brig and took one energy gun.
    Flatoftheblade likes this.
  3. Agent1667

What his name and job?
  4. Felix Feufer

Felix Feufer LS13 Admin

From what I read, he walked in, and saw you lasering someone to death. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the general reaction to that is to help the person being murdered. Now I'll say going as far as to killing the person prior to asking what the fuck is happening is a bit much, spacing you as well is a bit much.

-Walks in and sees you killing someone
    -Helps the person being murdered
    -Kills the attempted murderer
    -Spaces the attempted murderer

Now that clearly is like I said above, above and beyond what he should've done, you have to look at it from his point of view. He potentially doesn't know anything about what's going on, and he could've just arrived on the station.
    NoFaceMan and Agent1667 like this.
  5. Felix Feufer

Felix Feufer LS13 Admin

I have never gotten all access and guns, because I asked someone for them.
    This please.
  6. Was he the HoP? Your report doesn't stipulate this.

If he was, even if it was not meta, it is considered abuse of the HoP position to distribute all-access willy nilly without good reason.
  7. Agent1667

I would also like to point out that you said you got the energy guns directly from your friend. Now you are saying it was only one energy gun and you got it from the brig.
    IMVader and Felix Feufer like this.
  8. Felix Feufer

Felix Feufer LS13 Admin

One thing I'd like to add to this, you were killing the traitor at arrivals, and Nina dragged your body across the station all the way to the chapel, where he proceeded to crit you. This seems like an extraordinarily stupid thing to do, when he could've just spaced you at arrivals, if it is possible could you elaborate on this detail?
    Agent1667 likes this.
  9. Stenari

Stenari Member

He was Meatius, the Janitor, i saw him come out of the bridge and ofcrouse i assume he has all-accees and i ask for it and he asks me to follow me to the arrivals. And what i mean by " giving guns " is that there were open closet right next to the ID computer in arrivals and i took one.
  10. Stenari

Stenari Member

First of all, i did not kill anyone. I was attempting to.

Helping confirmed traitor is crime in it's self.
  11. Stenari

Stenari Member

And yeah, that was poor word usage at my thread, sorry bout it. I meant he helped me to gather those guns, not giving them to me directly. I had many guns on my backpack at the time and i threw all away and cultist sheet on my back.
  12. Agent1667

First you got a gun from a friend, and then you got it from the brig, and now you got it from an arrivals locker.

You're trying to cover something up.
  13. Stenari

Stenari Member

Where the hell did you get this information at? Did you come up with all of this? Take a closer look at my case next time, please.
  14. Felix Feufer

Felix Feufer LS13 Admin

Your splitting hairs when you say you weren't killing him, I never implied you killed him, I said killing
    The second thing, how do you know he knows he's a confirmed traitor? He could've lost his headset, or just not been paying attention to comms.
  15. Stenari

Stenari Member

I'm not trying to come up with anything. It was confusing round as i said in my thread. there was so much happening all the time. If you have some questions feel free to ask admins for logs of some sort. I did my case in a hurry and i did not care to explain every single detail.
    Agent1667 likes this.
  16. Felix Feufer

Felix Feufer LS13 Admin

Separate your walls of text and it won't be misinterpreted.
    You said you were shot at escape, got up and escaped, then said he chased you shooting at you, then your suddenly in the library (My mistake I said chapel, it's essentially the same thing)
  17. Stenari

Stenari Member

The case has been dealt with and the Nina getting potentionally banned with hes potentional metabuddy. Now please get your facts and use your eyes.
  18. Stenari

Stenari Member

The fuck? I never said i was shot at escape.. And i never said that i got to libary IMMEDIATLY after the shooting. Please use your eyes, you're given pair for a reason. Read the report from the beginning to the end and you get the image..
  19. Felix Feufer

Felix Feufer LS13 Admin

My eyes aren't the issue, it's my brain, I'm making freudian slips. I said escape when I meant arrivals.

It's already been dealt with, and you've elaborated on where I had trouble understanding, thank you, however you're being a tad vitriolic.
  20. Stenari

Stenari Member

Now for those who do not know how to use his eyes, the case has been dealt with, it was not legitimate. Nina getting potentionally banned with hes potentionl metabuddy.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.