Ok SO DICUSSION TIME. WHAT ARE WE DICUSSING STUPID PEOPLE ON SS13.

Discussion in 'General' started by daddysds1, Apr 26, 2015.

1. daddysds1

daddysds1 Well-Known Member

Ok so it's rare i make threads about the amounty of stupidty on the station but this fucking round that just ended was fucking borderline grief stupdity.

Something has to be done about this shit. The crew where attacking engis that where REPAIRING bomb holes in the station.

SEC even went so far as to arrest said engies.

And all the meanwhile the people who are attempting to keep peace.

Myself , fuko , mayland , ect are geting lyunched / accused of being traitors for doing there god damn job.

Rant cut short.

make a rule that allows people who are being stupid for the sake of being stupid to be banned.

/dicuss.
    QuantumWings likes this.
  2. Ironichamburger

Ironichamburger New Member

I agree on this horrid issue. I have been noticing a very large rise in the grief/stupid population of this damn station. Me and Sawyer play nearly every game and I listen as sec tries to lynch him for doing his damn job. This round however was a prime example. A bomb went off in the bar, he went to repair it. Sec sees him there when they arrive and say, "look, hes helping us! Lets brig him!" Total bull. Come on people!
    Eluxor, QuantumWings and daddysds1 like this.
  3. *dicussing intensifies* No but really, Id rather not ban people for a reason such as that, it pretty much goes against what we aim for as an admin team, Id say more but me no make word well u kno
  4. Tharinoma

Tharinoma LS13 Admin

Sounds like a normal SS13 round.

uhm.. ya sure?
  5. daddysds1

I don't even care if a rule is made. But the amount of stupidity has fucking exploded.

Deal with the stupid and we might have less grief issues don't you think?
    QuantumWings likes this.
  6. Tharinoma

Tharinoma LS13 Admin

Maybe you're right. IQ test for everyone that tries to play on LS13. All our problems solved.
  7. daddysds1

Tharinoma im not trolling here.

I have had to put people into CRIT because they keep attacking me while im repairing the station now.

That is how bad it is.
    QuantumWings likes this.
  8. [​IMG] [​IMG] *looks at the adminhelp button* *whistles casually*
  9. daddysds1

Draden my staff did a-help about 10-15 times count all of them.

Also I will kill them in self defence much faster then type a a-help while geting bashed in the head.
    Ironichamburger likes this.
  10. Ironichamburger

Ironichamburger New Member

I have done the exact same thing. Self defense over ahelp.
  11. If its true self defense problem solved theyre dead, if an admin doesnt get back to you, adminless incident reporting, althought this isnt an immediate solution they will be job banned for repeated offenses that are similar.