Official Statement: Probably Baron

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by LLA Don Zombie, Mar 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raptorblaze

Raptorblaze Head Coder Staff Member

There was no way it was going to be kept quiet. The announcement was made after a lot of community chatter had already started.
    JPR, NoFaceMan, daddysds1 and 3 others like this.
  2. Kneeskeysllama

Kneeskeysllama Well-Known Member

3. AquaDraco

AquaDraco Active Member

So, here's to hoping this post will be received well (as I don't have a fabulous track record for fantastic posts at 5 AM).

I think this just shows we have to be mindful around other people.
    Sometimes I believe I'm safe from threats just because those things haven't happened to me or other people I know.
    Or that some things happen less often to people because I can't think of examples or instances of when such a thing occurred.
    Those of you who know what I'm talking about may know this as the availability heuristic.

So, cheesy as this sounds, I feel obliged to ask you all to be careful when interacting with other people.
    We're all human (or unicorns/cats, both of which I sometimes claim to be), and so we all get hurt easily...
    Unless you're a psychopath, but that's another story.

Either way, I'm disturbed by this news, so I probably won't be getting much sleep tonight.
    Which reminds me; our university has posters all around that say "Mental health is not a secret. Speak out."
    Humans are easily hurt, but hey, that's why we have friends to back us up, right?
    Talk to friends about it. Don't let it sit on your mind if it really bothers you.

Hope the community heals well and soon.

With Love,
    AquaDraco <3

P.S. That profile picture by llamagirl... is very disarming. By disarming, I mean cute.
    P.P.S. Personal cognitive dissonance has reached critical levels.
    P.P.P.S. Yeah, not sleeping anytime soon.
  4. Nat_Mortland

Nat_Mortland Active Member

..... #no#comment#lifeisstrange#wtfhappenedbaron
    kadingir likes this.
  5. Dear non-existent god, why are you necroing this, Nat? I'm sure we all wanted to forget about it.
  6. Nat_Mortland

Nat_Mortland Active Member

Oh lol, didn't notice the date on the last post :p.
    -Necromancer.
  7. Raptorblaze

Raptorblaze Head Coder Staff Member

#pleaseforget #wheresflavowhenyouneedhim #lockplz
    Nat_Mortland likes this.
  8. WellingtonTheThird

WellingtonTheThird Well-Known Member

Locking this so the Fedoras don't go and get their Euphorias in a knot.
  9. Snow5445

Snow5445 Guest

What the fuck did i miss?
  10. Obadiah Mayland

Obadiah Mayland Well-Known Member

11. WellingtonTheThird

WellingtonTheThird Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Huh, I swear I locked it.

Anyways this doesn't need any further commentary even if the lock isn't working. It is best that we let this just fade on out, but if you have any questions most of what needs to be answered has already been addressed by DZ. Thank you.
    Jayce Wise likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.