Official List of Grand Theft Items

Discussion in 'General' started by IMVader, Feb 28, 2015.

1. IMVader

IMVader Well-Known Member

Looks like it was modified without any announcement. Magboots and head of staff jumpsuits (traitor objectives) have been removed, for example. Not sure why NASA Voidsuits are on the list. I assume a remainder of old days, in where they had anything special.

Thoughts on what should be added or removed?
    NoFaceMan and kadingir like this.
  2. kadingir

kadingir The Guide

I cry inside when people get taken out of the round for stealing stuff that rarely does any damage to anyone.
    AquaDraco and NoFaceMan like this.
  3. Mindtrixx

Mindtrixx Well-Known Member

It seems outdated. (see: voidsuit)

I think it should just be rewritten, and included in Space Law since its a in-game/on-game book now.
  4. Cody522

Cody522 Well-Known Member

I once had an entire security force throw a shitfit over a guy having teleporter armor and wanted to throw him on perseus to it. I told perseus to not take the guy but they did it anyway, assholes.
    Then I had some officers being total cunts about it afterwards, and as soon as I try to fire one I get attacked. Our players suck some times
    AquaDraco, kadingir and NoFaceMan like this.
  5. IMVader

This is already a thing.
  6. Mindtrixx

Yes but there hasn't been an official post about it just that old Eman one people are going off of. If this thread is what that's supposed to be I suggest editing in the list in.
  7. kadingir

kadingir The Guide

I suggest an admin make an officalish looking thread in the announcement sub forum.
    NoFaceMan and Mindtrixx like this.
  8. AquaDraco

AquaDraco Active Member

I sometimes wonder if permabones are more deadly than murderbones.

You know it's an issue when the captain starts executing prisoners to make room in the permabrig.
  9. Raptorblaze

Raptorblaze Head Coder Staff Member

I mean, would you rather have me as captain? I execute and burn every person I permabrig.
  10. kadingir

kadingir The Guide

Wow.
  11. JPR

JPR Well-Known Member

Not a problem, as long as you aren't doing that to EVERYONE you arrest :)
  12. Flavo

Flavo Well-Known Member

What am i looking at, this is both been annouced.. back in april, also in the in-game books and void suit isnt even on the list
  13. Mindtrixx

You're right:
    [​IMG]
    However this does not look official and is cramped. (formatting)

Also whats being asked for here is a forum updated list that can finally replace Eman's list.
    kadingir and IMVader like this.
  14. Flavo

Flavo Well-Known Member

I was addressing the "No annoucement" claim and "not in the books" claim.
  15. IMVader

Mind linking the announcement? I want to see where it was done, for I seem to have missed it.
  16. Flavo

Flavo Well-Known Member

17. IMVader

18. Flavo

Flavo Well-Known Member

the announcement was made in april and has not changed since, unless you count void suits being exempt....
  19. IMVader

Ok, I was under the impression that the post contained Magboots for example and had been edited out later. Thanks for the correction.