Ninjah!'s Perseus application [On Hold]

Discussion in 'Perseus PMC Applications' started by Ninjah!, Jan 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheDracheX

TheDracheX LS13 Coder Staff Member

Ancient sums it up pretty good. I'm tending to go towards no at this point; but I'll try to watch you.
  2. Zargul

Zargul Active Member

Dennis Murray has shown me that he's capable of changing.
    You might not be perfect, but you are on the right way!

Keep up being a good Officer, stay polite and protect the weak. -thumbs up-
    Hattrick and Black Jack like this.
  3. Ninjah!

Ninjah! Member

Thanks, I'm trying my best at not making errors again.
  4. Hattrick

Hattrick Perseus Captain Staff Member

Hey Ninjah, wondering if you're still active?
  5. Ninjah!

Ninjah! Member

I'm hopping games alot, so I'm less active for a while. I'll probally come back soon.
  6. Sam Guivene

Sam Guivene Well-Known Member

How dare you have a life!
  7. Flavo

Flavo Well-Known Member

I've seen the applicant Dennis Murray on this morning and i observed him for 2 rounds. I wanted to see how he could handle an arrest so as clown, i slipped the applicant and tabled him then ran out of the room, he chased me down the hall and tased me then brought me in for "assault plus sparking a manhunt" this should of been "assault plus resisting arrest" as the manhunt wasn't nothing but 15 seconds. I was then brought into the brig and given 3 minutes... this should of been 6 (Assault on an officer, 5 minutes + resisting, 1 minute) and to top it all off i was kept buckle cuffed to the bed for the duration of the prison time.
  8. Ninjah!

Ninjah! Member

Mainly I go a bit looser on clowns and mimes and their brig times because basically it's their job and about the bucklecuff, it was one of those rounds where I was forced to be HoS and there was as good as a full on riot going on, I had to handle more important stuff that moment (full out riot in the security office). I had to choose between leaving a clown (who had way less time then someone normally would gotten) bucklecuffed and stopping a riot or I could unbucklecuff you and allow 2 extra guys with tazers and security equipment to run around, so I chose for the saftey of the station instead of the clown. I would've sent someone to unbucklecuff you but there was I think only one additional officer, who was helping me handle the riot in the security office. I know it is wrong to leave people bucklecuffed, but I had no choice in that situation. I am personally not that good of a HoS, that is why I don't pick it that often, I'm better at handeling each situation individually instead of trying to stop full out riots from happening everywhere. Long story short, if I wasn't forced to go around and help everyone I would have most certainly not leave you bucklecuffed.
    Rocco Ward likes this.
  9. Tel Riker

Tel Riker LS13 Admin

I agree with the 3 minute brigging, I would have done the same under the same reasoning. Fair enough Ninjah, other than that I've never really seen you in game. Will keep an eye out
  10. AncientV25

AncientV25 LS13 Admin

Well no, it's not the clown/mime's job to be a huge asshole. Their job is to entertain.
  11. Ninjah!

Ninjah! Member

Well, the thing is, give the clowns and mimes the legit brig times and before you know you have 5 assistants led by them spraying floors, getting all acces, etc. They are the biggest threat to the security team when it comes to regular station members, if you be nice with their brig time 9/10 will like you, and with that, like the rest of the security teams. As for the "It's not their job" part: I've never seen a clown actually entertaining. I do not say you are wrong tough. Their job most certainly is entertaining.

Also, just in general: I aim for the protection of the station and everyone on it.
  12. Hattrick

Hattrick Perseus Captain Staff Member

You don't really seem to stand out to the team one way or another. How active are you?
  13. Ninjah!

Ninjah! Member

Play a game or 2 everyday. But I notice that there's not allot of regulars on at the times I play.
  14. Flavo

Flavo Well-Known Member

Are you still interested in perseus?
  15. Ninjah!

Ninjah! Member

I am, but I don't think my chances are that high for still getting it after my sudden leave.
  16. Flavo

Flavo Well-Known Member

I don't think the sudden leave will make a difference, Continue playing sec and eyes will be on you.
  17. Ninjah!

Ninjah! Member

Tiny update, I currently play with the IC character Norm Peterson.
  18. General_Battier

General_Battier LS13 Admin

I suggest changing your name in the app if your planning to keep that name as your regular name. To make it easier for people to review your performance and such.
  19. I know this application is shockingly almost a year old, but I actually recently saw you for the first time ever, and you were playing security and seemed to have a grasp of the fundamentals. I can't definitively support or oppose this app at this time, but I would like to bump it to let people know that this app is still open and you are still alive. I will pay attention if I see you online again.
    Mabblies and General_Battier like this.
  20. Tomtoot

Tomtoot Active Member

I saw you ingame, and I can say you have definetly improved from when this app began(which was a REALLY long time a go, like, wow), I couldn't see much except for what I could see over cameras, and hear over security channels(was enforcer at the time), but you appeared to have good communication with other officers, and good understanding of space law.
    I can't support you at this point, but I definetly see potential, and if you can keep improving like I think you have, then you will get my full support.
    Neutral for now, I'll be watching.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.