Name Change

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Rekiin, Apr 30, 2015.

?

Should I make an entirely new account once I am (hopefully) Unbanned?

1. Sure!

6.7%
  2. No!

40.0%
  3. I am neutral on the matter.

53.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rekiin

Rekiin Active Member

So, being banned and all is making me want to change my identity when I am unbanned, this is a question I wanted to ask admins and such privately, but I'll make it public for the time being. I know there are rules against not having multiple Byond keys, but this isn't about that, this is basically me, trying to get a new start, rebirth as you will. I would rather not get accused of things, if I get some admin support and someone to move my notes to the new account as of 1/1/16 I will be using said account (If I am unbanned) The Rekiin name will be dead, atleast until the heat or the grudges die down. So this is a question for everyone, should I or should I not potentially do this.
    Draden Kamikaze likes this.
  2. I am neutral on the matter.
  3. Agent1667

Agent1667 Well-Known Member

Making a new account is just avoiding the past - which isn't possible, both online and in the real world. The past will catch up with you, if you try to hide it or not. If you want a "rebirth", then all you have to do is say your apologies, build a positive reputation, and try to stay away from getting banned.

I suggest you stay active and positive on the forums, appeal your permanent ban when you feel it is time, and enjoy the server. Over time you will slowly rebuild your reputation and trust, and we (I, at least) will look more favorably on you becoming an admin.

Have a good one.
  4. Flavo

Flavo Well-Known Member

You are better off making a new IC character i say. Your rekiin name is only for OOC communication, but people are gonna see your IC name more, and it's not like we won't know its you when it comes to admin stuff.
    AncientV25 likes this.
  5. Kainen

Kainen Fabulous-min

I accidentally hit yes on the vote. I vote no.
  6. Rekiin

Rekiin Active Member

Admuns I have what I needed close and lock if you would please!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.