LS13 Youtube videos

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Agent1667, Apr 8, 2015.

1. Agent1667

Agent1667 Well-Known Member

Just made the one so far.

A special thanks to Snow and Daddy, their videos gave me the motivation to upload my own.
    General_Battier likes this.
  2. cheif264

cheif264 LS13 Admin

Video...so...long...can't...too...lazy.. :p
    daddysds1 likes this.
  3. Kneeskeysllama

Kneeskeysllama Well-Known Member

I was in this round!!!! I was Camella and I think I took some things from the Captain's office because I wanted to cosplay.
    Agent1667 likes this.
  4. Psyentific

Psyentific Well-Known Member

The thing is, with an hour thirty I could just play my own round. Or I could finish watching that documentary on Leyte Gulf. That's four whole episodes of Space Battleship Yamato. That's the first Legend of Galactic Heroes movie. If you want my advice, speed that shit up and voice-over it, give a play-by-play breakdown of what you did, what went right, what went wrong, et cetera. Or maybe edit it down to the highlights, with some lead-up to them to give context.
  5. cheif264

cheif264 LS13 Admin

Actually I kind of like the whole record the whole round thing it can be nice to make sure people don't miss anything yes it will mean a longer video but people can always stop it and continue it later on if need be I mean before I was really just kidding.
  6. Agent1667

Agent1667 Well-Known Member

I plan on adding moments of interest in the description of future videos.
    Flatoftheblade likes this.
  7. cheif264

cheif264 LS13 Admin

This is actually something I want to do when I get a new Laptop and stuff seems like fun.
  8. Moiderer

Moiderer Member

It's so weird seeing yourself in-round, through someones elses view.
    Agent1667 likes this.
  9. Snow5445

Snow5445 Guest

Ok i will hopefully be recording tonight.
    General_Battier and Agent1667 like this.