Libertys Last Liberal Crime Squad

Discussion in 'General' started by Jariahtoadsage, Apr 1, 2015.

1. Jariahtoadsage

Jariahtoadsage LS13 Admin

"Alas that in times such as these the young must die to fix the wounds of the old. In a second daring escape following their life sentancing in court all three of the hackers died in a blaze of gunfire, protecting Alan, their savior from bullets. We mourn their passing as we celebrated their life, by raising the banner and fighting on! Liberty or Death!"
  2. Kainen

Kainen Fabulous-min

Name: Ashley Therus
    Current Employment: Anti-Engineer Defence Force
    Desired Role: Prostitute
    Additonal Info: If they don't pay, I break their legs.
  3. Jariahtoadsage

"This year was a good one for us, full of Liberal forward thinking, confounding the capitalists majority in congress. We even managed to step down an arch-conservative supreme justice in lieu of a moderate!"

"But alas, it came at a cost, three of our brothers passed, as reported earlier this year. Their sacrifice, a reminder of us all of the lengths to which these bigots will go to further their goals."

"Following the tragedy, Alan had a renewed vigor to fight the conservative prime, but opted for a more subtle approach, Recruiting two programmers and an engineer as sleepers in the intelligence HQ and the Cable news station. In time they will be capable of providing us with valuable intelligence regarding the areas layouts and possibly even disrupting their flows."

"Jayce has made excellent progress on his training. His goal not quite complete yet he feels at least another month should be taken for his training before he is put to work as a true field agent. 'No need to rush ma'am, Our triumph comes with time.'"

"Mabbs has taken a creative approach to his method of liberal thinking, he has *ahem* Convinced *Cough* a conservative Radio Personality to enter our Rehabilitation program! Congratulations to them for their forward thinking!"

http://gyazo.com/df2b048bd8ef7eff83332edea36e34cb

"We have also dressed up some of the abandoned buildings in the industrial district as a means of expanding our influence. We now print monthly issue of the 'Liberal Gaurdian' for moderates conservatives and liberals alike to know the truth about what we are uncovering in our day to day struggle!"

"I'd like to personally thank you all for coming to this meeting and now order it, adjourned. Liberty or Death!"
  4. Jariahtoadsage

5. Jariahtoadsage

Liberal Crime Squad.
  6. Kainen

Kainen Fabulous-min

So I used Cheat Engine tables to make a super head LCSman. Draden was chosen. Him and his LCS guys ended up pretty much unarmed ripping apart the military base, taking shots to the face like they didn't even matter. Ancient lost his teeth, as usual, and one of us died but nobody cared about her. On the escape, since Noir was injured, he was a shit driver and couldn't immediately get away. So while he was dodging children, trucks and all kinds of obstacles, he was vomiting and pissing and calling for his mother. All while (with one hand by the way, since theo ther was on the wheel) flipping off the army behind him and shooting back with an m16. He got home safely.

Keywords character, Keywano Reeves, got arrested so we busted him out but I forgot to add him to squad when we were getting away from the homeless shelter. He, unarmed and unarmored, barely got away but when he got back he was shot to shit and they were raiding our safehouse. We ended up getting out of there no thanks to him but what seemed to be fucking Matrix agents were after us in the form of the Swat. The swat were parkouring up buildings and leaping across roofs to get to us, but we got away. I ahd to end the game there because it was going to take them over 50 years to regroup. I've got another going right now with Noir being the only one to reconnect and the Conservatives managed to force back an entirely lib/elite lib senate and house. Him and his children which I rescued from a child labor camp are now on a mission to end the Conservatives. On Nightmare Mode.
  7. Felix Feufer

Felix Feufer LS13 Admin

[Sign Up Info]

Name: Felix Feufer
    Current Employment: Hippy
    Desired Role: Guitar Squad Leader
    Additonal Info: I can play Greensleeves =3
  8. PistolPete

PistolPete ForumGuard Staff Member

Is there a place to sign up to be a villain?
  9. Felix Feufer

Felix Feufer LS13 Admin

YOU WANT TO BE CONSERVATIVE SCUM?!?!?!!?
  10. Felix Feufer

Felix Feufer LS13 Admin

Gender doesn't matter in our elite liberal paradise Mindtrixx.

Also Jariah, when you get the laws correct, I DEMAND a Liberal Dog Hit Squad.
  11. Kainen

Kainen Fabulous-min

Can't set Villains up AFAIK.
    QuantumWings likes this.
  12. Jariahtoadsage

If i could give the Arch-conservative Masses names i would do it for you Pete, but as it stands i cant. .... Unless you want to be one of our re-educated conservatives working as a sleeper agent in a high ranking government position?
  13. Jariahtoadsage

"Treachery! Today's the newspaper headline reads as a defeat to us in our HOME! Some Thugs hollaring about being a "Conservative Crime Squad" Broke into our hideout and slaughtered our newly gathered hackers, and a simple tailor who wanted nothing more than to make clothes for the cause. Shortly after they took the building over, hampering our ability to keep our agents hidden!"

"Following this im instituting a slight change. Where i thought we would need a squad for kidnappings it seems that we will be requiring armed gaurds ... Damn them for forcing us to adopt such conservative means to an end!"

"In other LESS infuriating News No notible hirings have gone through, as we keep losing potentialy great members to repeated raids from the CCS and the Fire department. Though the state of the country has definately been shifting towards Liberalism, our work is not done, and we must not falter."

"In the near future, We WILL be taking back our hideout along with any resources we can gather from it. How we do that is still up for consideration, as a gunfight will only attract the attention of the police. Not to mention, for reasons iid hope were obvious our members arent as trigger happy or well trained as the Conservative pricks."

"This meeting is adjourned, Liberty or Death."
  14. Benblu

Benblu Firstest

Make me a fistman.
    Name: Tony
    Current Employment: Fan
    Desired Role: Beater-upper
    Additonal Info: These fists have claimed the lives of many scum, and i am here to assist the liberals in their eternal quest for glory and the deaths of communist ganglords of murder and pills.
  15. Jariahtoadsage

http://gyazo.com/c7d120c3ad9e5cb767383e231755eeb8

"So last month things maybe got a bit out of hand ... And someof us were put into prison for perhaps .... longer than was nessisary ... But we made a strong point, and made our stand. Our cause was just and .... a few .... dozen government officals and soldiers and policemen dieing trying to seige our heavily fortified compound is a small price to pay! When Alan McCoy and or Jayce are released from prison we will send them to recover our combat team from prison. Ironically the charge of prison escape will be drastically lowered from the current life sentances our friends are serving."
  16. Jariahtoadsage

OKAY, so, due to the nature of LCS being a game thats NEVER finished being developed, we had a bug which FORCED me to disband the team for 3 years and let the CCS run rampant. At this point in our board room narrative The group has just reformed after those three years, rested and ready for action. That being said, LCS Leader Kira Clearwater everybody!

"Hello everyone, i hope your vacations were entertaining and i appreciate you all responding to the summons as promptly as you could. Its been three long years since the LCS disbanded to let the conservative threat grow complacent. Which they have, and that means, this is our moment to strike hard, and cut the head off the snake."

"Over these three years our inflence was still felt, in the form of three elections, all of which yielded a liberal victory. By-and-large we've already succeded and all that remains now is to wait and not, ourselves, grow complacent with the outcome of our victories. With that, i have our second in command, and eventual successor of the LCS throne should it ever be necessary, Alan McCoy to say a few words on this."

"HELLO, THANK YOU FOR THE INSPIRING WORDS KIRA. AS MANY OF YOU KNOW, WHEN KIRA FIRST CONVINCED ME TO JOIN THE LCS IS WAS A LAWYER, LIBERAL IN HEART BUT UNSURE AS TO WHAT I COULD DO AGAINST SUCH ODDS. OVER THE YEARS IVE LEARNED A SET OF SKILLS, HONED THEM TO PERFECTION. I'VE CARRIED OUT NUMEROUS RAIDS AND EVEN HAD TO KILL A MAN ONCE. BUT I'D DO IT ALL AGAIN TO SEE THE PROGRESS WEVE MADE NOW."
    "THAT SAID I'LL BE HEADLINING THE CCS JOB AND JAYCE WILL BE MY SECOND. I HAVE A PLAN TO FINISH THEM ONCE AND FOR ALL, IN THE FORM OF COMBATTIVE DEBATE."
    "IN THE PAST, WE'VE KIDNAPPED AND INTERROGATED PEOPLE TO FURTHER OUR SLEEPER RANKS, TO LITTLE EFFECT, DESPITE MABB'S BEST EFFORTS. BUT NOW ITS OCCURRED TO ME WE COULD SIMPLIFY THE PROCESS BY PERFORMING PUBLIC DEBATE AND HIRING ON OUR TARGETS ON THE SPOT. BY OUTING THEM PUBLICLY THEY WOULD BE FORCED TO ADMIT DEFEAT OR FACE PUBLIC OUTRAGE. I WILL BE THE MAN IN THE FIELD ON THIS ONE. JAYCE WILL BE COORDINATING SUPPLIES, KIRA WILL BE CONTINUING HER LESSONS ON PUBLIC POLICY, AND MABBS WILL CONTINUE HIS LESSONS ON COVERT OPERATIONS. THE COMBAT TEAM, AS USUAL, WILL STAY AT THE SAFEHOUSE TO KEEP SAFE FROM ANY POTENTIAL SIEGES AND THE HACKER TEAM WILL BUSY THEMSELVES WITH VARIOUS LEGAL FUNDRAISING ACTIVITIES."
    "Thank you alan, its always a joy to hear you talk so passionately about these things! And with that plan on the table, it about wraps this up. I just want to express my gratitude to each and every one of you for having helped make the change weve experienced a reality. Its .... corny, but ive made scrapbook clippings for all of you over the course of these three years detailing the changes. Good luck Everyone, and remember, Liberty or Death!"

http://gyazo.com/e6c4d1a68432bb69b6a9a7f5468780b9
    http://gyazo.com/db9247d3cc235d2ecb6f01ed04eb66bd
    http://gyazo.com/fc7f64a179c2c096dd364118babd65c8
    Jayce Wise likes this.
  17. Sneakyranger

Sneakyranger Active Member

Name: Seamus O'Brine
    Current Employment: Thief, or engineer for lack of one.
    Desired Role: B&E Squad
  18. Rekiin

Rekiin Active Member

Ey, I wanna be da drug lord woMan
    Name : Marianna Nomiplimoth
    Current Employment : Unemployed
    Desired Role : Durg (Drug) Lord
  19. Jariahtoadsage

I completely forgot to post here about this. Due to GAME DATA CORRUPTION Libertys Last Crime Squad has disbanded. Undobutedly an act of conservative mischeif. BASTARDS!