Liberty Station TV.!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Snow5445, Dec 10, 2014.

1. daddysds1

daddysds1 Well-Known Member

Wife on youtube = dead channel. GF on youtube = ok

No Im serious dont have her on alot of videos mabey a few here and there.

And

1. No i am not sexist fuck off.

2. Not trying to be a ass but still
  2. Snow5445

Snow5445 Guest

Did you watch my video's daddys?
  3. daddysds1

No im just posting in here for luls...

Yes i watched them
  4. Snow5445

Snow5445 Guest

Well what percentage of my videos' is she in?
  5. AncientV25

AncientV25 LS13 Admin

oh i didnt know you ran a very successful channel and could give advice to someone else saying 'no dont put this person on there itll ruin everything'
  6. daddysds1

I never said i did Ancient, Is your whole point of following me around on the fourms is to cause unnecessary Bullshit post that keep trying to twist my words?

Cause honestly it gets quite annoying.

Anyway I was simply stating my opinion what he does with my opinion is completely up to him its the internet you will get people all the time giving there opinion about something.

Edit : Hell just look at page one everyone was bashing on him about not using hot keys i honestly think you follow me around ancient.
  7. Snow5445

Snow5445 Guest

Daddy's as an adult I am going to give you a piece of advice. You can make fun of how a man plays video games and he laughs. You bring up his wife he will hit you. Just a thought.
    NoFaceMan and AncientV25 like this.
  8. daddysds1

Oh My god snow. It was a simple fucking Opinion i meant 0 Offence to anyone. Totally forgot this is Nazi internet no opinions allowed.
  9. There's stating a contrary opinion and then there is being an asshole for no reason. You certainly fell into the latter category. If you want to be a dick, that's fine, but don't expect people to smile and nod. Don't be rude and then be a whiny bitch when other people are rude in return. ;)
  10. Snow5445

Snow5445 Guest

On another note I have another episode of neo scavenger uploaded if anyone really wants to see it along with more wife edition and another SS13 video if you really want to see them I suppose I could relase them early also I am taking suggestions on what to play.

Also if it is a game I do not own im not buying it right away. But if you really really want to see me play it, for every 8 dollar's the game costs ill upload an hour of footage at least. Sounds fair to me. Unless I get fucking swamped with games ill have it done with in a week.
    AncientV25 likes this.
  11. daddysds1

I Said in my post i was not trying to be a ass. If stateing my opinion is being a ass then i will simply remove myself from this thread.

Also snow saw your shout in the shoutbox many other videos have that sound for the mourge and non of them where ever claimed for copyright. You should really look into that.
  12. AncientV25

AncientV25 LS13 Admin

My point is, what's your place in telling someone what they should and shouldn't do on their own goddamn channel?
  13. daddysds1

Ok last time im in this thread.

1. I was stating my opinion what he decides to do with that opinion is COMPLETELY UP TO HIM

2. I was never telling him what and what not to do if that's what you where thinking please remove the stick from your ass.

3. Drop it I am tired of trying to explain the above 2 to you at least twice now. And Yes now i'm telling someone what to do.
  14. Eluxor

Eluxor No one

Subscribed +10
  15. Snow5445

Snow5445 Guest

Actually my wifes video's are more popular than mine.

Also SUPRISE SUPRISE I AM NOW A YOUTUBE PARTNER!!!
    AncientV25 likes this.
  16. daddysds1

Youtube made you a partner when you have a copyright claim. Ok then....
  17. Snow5445

Snow5445 Guest

I muted part of the video. And lets be honest how hard is it to not get a claim?
  18. daddysds1

Really aint that hard to avoid them still trying to find out why yours got flaged when others have that same sound
  19. Snow5445

Snow5445 Guest

It's the sound that plays from medbay. I have no idea
  20. Snow5445

Snow5445 Guest

So Best video I have ever done. Many of you were on for this round.

Obadiah Mayland likes this.