LemonSoup's Millenial Introduction Thread

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by LemonSoup, Mar 11, 2015.

1. LemonSoup

LemonSoup LS13 Admin

This is my one-thousandth post on the forum, so I figured it's about time I introduce myself.

I'm LemonSoup here and on byond, and I'm an admin on the server. I'll generally run as QAI if I'm playing a synthetic, but otherwise play randomname. I enjoy being a bystander without any expectations or impressions from previous rounds, so I also spend a lot of time just observing. Which is a good thing, because I am notoriously unrobust. Fun fact: I once took on Beepsky with the captain's antique laser, and lost.

In real life, I'm 19 years old, I'm a dude, and I'm staying in Bath while I study for a degree in Chemical Engineering at the aptly named University of Bath. I like science, martial arts and skiing. I aspire to one day have a cool job title and a comfy office, where I will spend my days napping while a computer does maths for me.

In Year 9 art class, I sketched a dog and had my wonderful abstract envisioning of a cat displayed in the classroom as an example for the masses.

Hello LLA. Come sit with me, ask what you want and have a chat. Here's to another thousand posts.
  2. What martial arts are you into?

I've done some judo and BJJ and I really want to get back into it. Shift work kinda sidetracked that stuff for me.
  3. LemonSoup

LemonSoup LS13 Admin

I spent a few years in Tae Kwon Do before moving on to Judo, then (not Brazilian) Jiu Jitsu. The Jitsu remains my favourite format, I'm not a big guy or particularly competitive so it suits me perfectly.
  4. Aye. I do grappling for the same reason.