LemonSoup's Let's Play Video Games Redux

Discussion in 'Community Submissions' started by LemonSoup, Feb 22, 2015.

1. LemonSoup

LemonSoup LS13 Admin

[old thread]

Hello again! After an extended hiatus, the handsome, intelligent and all-round cool guy ChocolateWithPie is getting back into playing them videogames, for the glory of Satan.

As always, no promises are made about schedules being kept, frequencies staying high or girlfriends remaining un-swooned. These videos will be made for my own enjoyment, then dumped here as I feel like for you to enjoy or ignore.

You can keep up by keeping an eye on this thread right here, or by subscribing on Youtube. I don't care. Without further ado, a new video! To get us all warmed up for what is bound to be a fun time filled with fuckups, explosions and derpitude, we're going to take a hike through the compact yet concentrated dose of chaos, Besiege.

[clicky clicky for Part 1]. I left in the sync at the beginning and there's some issues with [heavy breathing] in this one, but I'm out of practice so you can suck it right up.
  2. Cody522

Cody522 Well-Known Member

Ugh, every streamer does the "Hellooooooooooooo, everybody"
    should make your own trademark hello or something
  3. Jayce Wise

Jayce Wise Head LS13 Admin Staff Member

I don't care how the videos start so long as they happen boyo!
  4. LLA Don Zombie

LLA Don Zombie The Don Staff Member

Yea, why not do something creative like use a turkey baster to inject Tabasco into an opening of your body selected by a wheel and try to deliver your greeting and video while under it's influence.
    AceUK, Mindtrixx, NoFaceMan and 3 others like this.
  5. TheDracheX

TheDracheX LS13 Coder Staff Member

I'll take two
    NoFaceMan likes this.
  6. CannibalCrow

CannibalCrow LS13 Admin Staff Member

IMO People intentionally trying to create their own 'trademark' personality is awkward. People who stream and do lets plays should just be themselves, doing it for the sake of enjoying themselves and entertaining others. Lemon does a pretty good job of it, I think.
    Black Jack and Jayce Wise like this.