Lekgolo125's Perseus PMC Application [Declined]

Discussion in 'Perseus PMC Applications' started by lekgolo125, Apr 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lekgolo125

lekgolo125 New Member

No. You can follow my work and decide if I'm doing a good job. You can look at any accomplishments I've got on station. Perseus is different than any other character, because you don't really need a backstory for it. You don't really need a motive. You've got it already. If you want to take it that way, and reject my application, then do so. If you think that my actual desire to role play will impede my addition to Perseus, than reject it. I'm just telling you how I play, and how I enjoy operating.
  2. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

I've also seen how you play, and I'd describe it as, "poorly with little experience", at best.
  3. lekgolo125

lekgolo125 New Member

Then lead with that?
  4. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

I did. I posted it above.
  5. lekgolo125

lekgolo125 New Member

Oh. Fair enough, I see it now.
  6. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

Though I would like to stress that you are not intentionally abusing your role. I think when you do things like that, it's just a touch of inexperience talking.

None of my concerns about your play style are rooted in you as a person. I think that every issue brought up in this thread can be solved with more experience and a closer look at space law. I'm sure you'll be able to improve your play in game, I just have some temporary reservations on your delivery of space law.
  7. lekgolo125

lekgolo125 New Member

Wait, wait, wait. So you're saying I CAN'T be Shitcurity? MAAAANNN
  8. Flavo

Flavo Well-Known Member

Huh?
  9. lekgolo125

lekgolo125 New Member

It was a joke. I was attempting humor, but I guess I failed.
  10. Felix Feufer

Felix Feufer LS13 Admin

You succeeded, but I would say it's not the BEST thing to joke about on your own Perseus application, be wary, you're treading on thin ice here Lekgolo.
  11. Agent1667

Agent1667 Well-Known Member

As Chaznoodle's said, I would like an improvement in your IC behavior. You have a tendency to have bad judgment, hit the occasional prisoner, and call everybody a "cunt".

I'm sorry, but I cannot support this application at the moment. Please prove me wrong.
  12. In the round that just ended, you were the captain, and I was the clown.

I terrorized the station with space lube for quite a while, and was justifiably arrested, and demoted with the lube confiscated. Having been fired and freed, I later followed a sec officer for a bit, and he tased me and dragged me to the brig. I screamed for help over comms. I readily acknowledge I was being a shit earlier, but I had already been punished for it.

A crowd gathered at the brig, and the officer stated that he was brigging me for possessing "hacking tools" and "illegal restraints." I had a crowbar, multitool, screwdriver and cable restraints, all of which are public access and none of which are illegal to possess (additionally, he didn't find any of them on me until he had already taken me to the brig and started processing me). You arrived and were present when he stated this as justification for arresting and brigging me, all of it clearly illegal on his part. When I appealed to you for help, you walked over to me, punched me, and then left. The officer also roughed me up and pepper sprayed me a few times, but I don't know how much of that you saw, if any of it. I mentioned it over comms and you certainly didn't care.

The officer was a ling, and he proceeded to take me to the permabrig and kill me. Which you could have easily prevented by dealing with him while he was clearly illegally arresting me right in front of you.

TL; DR: As captain, you let a security officer openly illegally arrest and abuse me in your presence, punched me instead of helping me, and then left me with him, allowing him to kill me since he was actually an antag.

I cannot support this app at this time, and I take no responsibility for you in the event you are hired.
  13. Felix Feufer

Felix Feufer LS13 Admin

Been quite sometime since anyone has commented on this, it was mentioned earlier today in the chat how you've improved your OOC communication.

Are you still interested?
  14. Agent1667

Agent1667 Well-Known Member

I cannot support this application.

Today, I was the assistant that disarmed you and stole your energy gun. You went out of your way to bad talk me in OOC, disregarding any comment about IC in OOC, saying that you had enough.

I don't believe you can handle stress, and you've shown that if you are angry, you will not follow rules.
  15. Hattrick

Hattrick Perseus Captain Staff Member

Lekgolo, do you have anything to say?
    Agent1667 likes this.
  16. Hattrick

Hattrick Perseus Captain Staff Member

Lekgolo, at this time, you don't appear to be suited for Perseus. We will consider another application from you, not sooner than four months from now, provided you include a link to this application in your new application. Best of luck to you in all your future plans.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.