[IMPORTANT] NEW ICONS FOR STATION FROM HEAD ICONNER BOSS

Discussion in 'Community Submissions' started by LemonSoup, Jan 26, 2013.

1. LemonSoup

LemonSoup LS13 Admin

hello i am lemon and i am your head iconner

i was recently promoted and sishio was fired because he is bad and i am not

i make icons for the station

ancient said i shuld make new icons for the shwubberies because sishio is bad and i am not

and i said ok

so here they are, anticlockwise from top right: watermelon, corn, sugar cane and tower cap misselium

[​IMG]

i hop u liek them because they are going in the game and you cannot say no becaus i am head iconner and you are not

edit: y does it still say member under my name i was promoted to head iconner boss by ancient he said so and sishio was there and he was all like 'i am bad and you are not'
  2. Magoca

Magoca LS13 Admin Staff Member

They look inexplicably like penises.
    NoFaceMan and Snowfang Wolf like this.
  3. CannibalCrow

CannibalCrow LS13 Admin Staff Member

Several of these icons look conspicuously phallic in nature.

Interesting...
    NoFaceMan likes this.
  4. Black Jack

Black Jack LS13 Admin

Looks like the sugar cane needs to shave. *Wink*Wink*Nudge*
  5. Sishio

Sishio Head LS13 Iconner

Literally the best icons ever
  6. MiziBooBoo

MiziBooBoo Guest

I wish I was that 360N0$C0P3MLGPR0
  7. Black Jack

Black Jack LS13 Admin

I have never heard of anticlockwise, which way is that?
  8. MiziBooBoo

MiziBooBoo Guest

The opposite direction of clockwise.
  9. LemonSoup

LemonSoup LS13 Admin

Ancient asked me to reicon the Security Armour too, so I made a few variants:
    [​IMG]
  10. CannibalCrow

All of my yes.
  11. Magoca

Magoca LS13 Admin Staff Member

Implement immediately.
  12. LemonSoup

LemonSoup LS13 Admin

The crown of the HoS now correctly represents him as the dark lord of evil and dickishness.

[​IMG]
  13. Black Jack

Black Jack LS13 Admin

I want that crown!
  14. MiziBooBoo

MiziBooBoo Guest

You know what would be the best part about all this though, if just for one single round, admins actually implemented this into the game.
  15. Sishio

Sishio Head LS13 Iconner

If you make 4 directional icons for a human wearing them, an in-hand icon and a "regular" item icon I will sincerely do my best to get these added in as costumes
    NoFaceMan and Infernus44 like this.
  16. LemonSoup

LemonSoup LS13 Admin

Haha oh god, what. This is going to be a disaster of awesome proportions.​
    Alright, does the in-hand icon need to be 4 directional, and are all those things 32x32? To what degree can things stick out of the character sprite horizontally and vertically?​
    these basically boil down to: can I make the suit of armour so big it covers the entire station? Is there a laser beam limit?

Edit: Okay, so far as I can tell a whole tile is 32x32, and I just work within that constraint as if the sprite was placed directly over the center of the tile. Is that about right?

Edit again: or maybe 64x64, unless there is some other way involving scaling or whatever of getting a half-pixel gap between the player model's legs.
  17. Sishio

Sishio Head LS13 Iconner

/tg/'s source (with all their icons) is open source, download it, the icons for humans wearing jumpsuits and suits are located in icons/mob/uniforms.dmi and suits.dmi, I think. Or something to that effect. Take a look at how they're made and then go to human.dmi and paste your creations on it to see how they look on a person
  18. CannibalCrow

The majority of in game icons are 32x32, such as humans, clothing on humans, etc.
  19. MiziBooBoo

MiziBooBoo Guest

Dear god...What have we done?