I am very hungry....

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Hungry, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Hungry

Hungry Member

Hello? What is this!? I might be coming back!? Oh wow! I will try to play as much as I can but I might have to start later on this month due to some home reasons... I am moving a good while away so things might be crazy! I am an old member and some people might know me! (Flavored Cactus) And I got bored of what I have been recently doing so I just thought, WHY NOT!?
    NoFaceMan and ProbablyBaron like this.
  2. ProbablyBaron

ProbablyBaron BANNED

I don't know you but - Welcome back? Nice to meet you?
    Obadiah Mayland likes this.
  3. Hungry

Hungry Member

Well, nice to meet you too! Again. Very old... I left in 2014 and got on earlier in July for half a day then left again...
    ProbablyBaron likes this.
  4. NoFaceMan

NoFaceMan Guest

5. I dont remember you either, but uh welcome back?
    NoFaceMan likes this.
  6. No need for everyone to be such dicks and make them not want to stick around.

Hiya HungryBunny, I don't believe we've played together, but I've seen your forum posts from olden times.
    Mabblies likes this.
  7. Flavo

Flavo Well-Known Member

I remember you, and someone else who certainly enjoy you around is no longer present (rip) but i am sure you will make some more friends along the way.
  8. Keone2

Keone2 Active Member

Welcome back Hungry, maybe snow will give us some honk presents that contain food. I am the forum changeling, and my magic is powerful. Or I'm very forgetful of passwords.
    NoFaceMan likes this.
  9. AquaDraco

AquaDraco Active Member

Your forum picture amuses me. You are welcome in my domain.

My domain is the refrigerator, by the way. Congratulations, I believe we'll be close friends.
  10. Obadiah Mayland

Obadiah Mayland Well-Known Member

CAN WE BE FRIENDS, FRIEND?
  11. Raptor

Raptor Well-Known Member

Greetings. I'm relatively new to the community, so we don't know each other, but it's always nice to meet new people here. Welcome back! :)
  12. Hungry

Hungry Member

Kokojo is gone? I am guessing because I say his forum rank was revoked, what has happened to him? And thank you all for the welcome!
  13. Mabblies

Mabblies Well-Known Member

EDIT: Also, welcome back!

It wouldn't be considerate for me to give you all the details I know, but he left for yogs as far as I know.

(don't go there)

(really)
  14. JPR

JPR Well-Known Member

Hi! Nice to meet you!