Hergest's Iconner Application

Discussion in 'Iconner/Coder Applications (closed/obsolet)' started by Hergest, Aug 11, 2014.

1. Jesus fucking christ hire him and add his unicycle that would be the greatest thing ever seeing the clown going down the halls with that and if you made it so he slightly shifted back and forth when standing still on a tile giving the illusion of balancing himself, that would be amazing. eruthojFOgjnsy
    NoFaceMan and Hergest like this.
  2. Infernus44

Infernus44 Well-Known Member

You should really post the images on the original size, not zoomed in, I have to get back few steps from my monitor to check them out. :p
    Also, If Sish is not around, Cad and Taicho are around. (Ask Cad first as Taicho is grumpy :I )
    NoFaceMan likes this.
  3. Hergest

Hergest Guest

You're right. Here you go buddy.
    [​IMG]
  4. Are you still interested? why was this never approved/denied?
    Mabblies likes this.
  5. Superballs

Superballs LS13 Iconner

sishio is rip in kil
    Flavo likes this.
  6. Someone else needs to hop on it theeenn we need iconners >:U
  7. Pretty sure Hergest abandoned us for Hippie. But I'd love to be corrected on that.
  8. Flavo

Flavo Well-Known Member

Open source Open source Open source Open source Open source Open source Open source Open source Open source Open source Open source Open source Open source

There is no need to apply, just make a pull request with the icons you want in or collaborate with coders on something.
  9. Mabblies

Mabblies Well-Known Member

Hippie? HahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHA.

Sorry bout that, but, hippie? Isn't that just a massive grief fest?
  10. I DONT KNOW HOW THAT STUFF WORKS IM DUMB I EVEN READ YOUR GUIDE AND STUDIED IT BUT HOW DO YOU PULL REQUEST AN ICON WITHOUT COLLABING WITH SOME CODER BLSARHTSUHOFs
  11. Chaznoodles

Chaznoodles Well-Known Member

Open source is lazy source
  12. Flavo

Flavo Well-Known Member

Put the icon in the appropriate icons directory and make a PR.
  13. Hergest

Hergest Guest

Didn't abandon anyone, i still visit everyday. But i admit though, i've been spending my last lust for SS13 INGAME at Hippie. The big playerbase attracted me honestly. :( But yeah what Mabblies said it's a mess.

i'm not hooked into the game as much as i used to be. i rarely go in-game. and when i do, its just a minute or 2. It got boring for me. but i'm sure ill return someday and intensively play and the cycle continues. SS13 is a weird game.

I stopped spriting, saved up enough for a tablet and started doing digital drawing. i enjoy it more.
    Draden Kamikaze likes this.
  14. Yup, we all need extended breaks every now and then.