Implemented Helper chat ( Don't Hurt me im serious)

Discussion in 'Code Suggestions' started by daddysds1, Dec 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daddysds1

daddysds1 Well-Known Member

*cough* Erm sorry what huh yay

And i was 100% going for sounding like an ass in this post.
  2. daddysds1

OH also while where on the topic.

Some people are unable to apply for admin but still wish to help the community.

Some people will not apply for admin but still wish to help the community

Some people have applied for admin so many times there done applying for the damn position but still want to help the community

Because let's be fair.

If 1 admin dislikes you it's a criclejerk all the way around to a denied app more or less if that admin is higher up on the chain of fuck you..
    kadingir likes this.
  3. Sweedle

Sweedle Active Member

This is my interest. At the moment, I don't want to be an admin in the sense of taking and resolving cases of griff and whatnot, but I still want to help the community in any way I can. This could provide a stepping stone of sorts, using Helper as a stepping stone for your admin app, but also an alternative for those whole have been repeatedly denied, or who feel (like me) they're not quite ready for the big time as it were.
    daddysds1 likes this.
  4. Felix Feufer

Felix Feufer LS13 Admin

I believe Daddys and Sweedle have provided a good view of this as a "stepping stone," and I see no reason why it can't be exactly that. Admin apps are for obvious reasons fairly strict in who is let in, however mentor would still need an app, in my opinion, but could be more lax with the people let in. (Don't slippery slope that statement)
    Ahbahl, daddysds1 and Sweedle like this.
  5. PistolPete

PistolPete ForumGuard Staff Member

I have no intention of handling ahelps, ever, however, I would be more than happy to do some explaining.
    Ahbahl, Sweedle and daddysds1 like this.
  6. WellingtonTheThird

WellingtonTheThird Well-Known Member

I have plans to speak to DZ to attempt to get this implemented once we're finished working out how exactly everything would work. Thanks for the idea, folks.
  7. daddysds1

/Applause

http://www.dailyhaha.com/_pics/victory.htm
    Sweedle likes this.
  8. Mabblies

Mabblies Well-Known Member

9. Snow5445

Snow5445 Guest

While we are on topic of circle jerk. Where the hell is this new damn source at!!!!! Good lord i'll be dead before this thing comes out.
  10. Flavo

Flavo Well-Known Member

This isn't the thread for that snow, but to answer your question, things changed. Don't expect a "New Source" but rather, monthly* updates to the current source, any other questions pertaining to the source you can ask in a new thread.
  11. Snow5445

Snow5445 Guest

BACK IN MY DAY WE USED TO SANDWICHES FLOPPY JACKS AND THEY COST FOUR TRADING CARDS A BITE!!! Damn spoiled kids with your intercoms and soap operas and your cellular phones, WHAT HAPPEND TO DIGGING A WELL FOR YOU WATER HUH!!!! HUH HUH!!! WHAT HAPPEND TO IT!!!
  12. Mindtrixx

Mindtrixx Well-Known Member

Change tag to implemented and lock please.
  13. Rekiin

Rekiin Active Member

Top lel, it was changed to implemented but not locked
  14. Raptorblaze

Raptorblaze Head Coder Staff Member

YOU SAW NOTHING
    JPR and Jayce Wise like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.