OTHER Head Count

Discussion in 'Tales From Liberty Space!' started by Rekiin, May 4, 2015.

1. Rekiin

Rekiin Active Member

Recently, I've been remembering murderboning! Yay! I've also been on the forums watching Nikolas Wise's / Flahhh Personns The Traitor Trials, which is about confession. This is the opposite, see how many people as an antag you can kill with and without being noticed, the format would go.

Name of ic character :
    Time of playing headcount (date and time) :
    Kills without being noticed :
    Kills with being noticed :
    Number of deaths :
    Additional Info (who you killed, pictures, stuff involving any of these) :

Now, this is an experiment, as ANY antag, though as a disclaimer, I will not be responsible for the hate on you after performing these mischievous deeds.
    General_Battier likes this.
  2. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

Don't promote this annoying practice.
    Sweedle, Flatoftheblade and Flavo like this.
  3. Kneeskeysllama

Kneeskeysllama Well-Known Member

As Emma, I think I killed...one person. And I felt so bad for it.
    Rekiin and General_Battier like this.
  4. Presumably because it must have been completely humiliating for the victim to be "that guy that got killed by Emma?" ;)
  5. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

Salt Flats ain't got shit on me.
    Obadiah Mayland likes this.
  6. Kneeskeysllama

Kneeskeysllama Well-Known Member

There was also this one time I accidentally soul sharded a crit body... I DIDNT KNOW IT WAS IN MY HAND. OH MY GOD I AM SO SORRY!!!
    Raptor likes this.
  7. Flavo

Flavo Well-Known Member

Ive taken the liberty of removing some of the back and forth slap flights. please keep it constructive, dont make it personal.. personally something like this
    works better then making it personal. i agree with this being annoying and not something that should be promoted.
  8. Raptor

Raptor Well-Known Member

I'll be honest, the idea of secret sneaky muderboning is intriguing, but... it's still murderboning and still ruins other players' rounds for no reason. I can't really support this either.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... is k