General Dicussion

Discussion in 'General' started by daddysds1, Apr 18, 2015.

1. daddysds1

daddysds1 Well-Known Member

ALRIGHTY.

If you wan't to talk about the shittynesss of engi's / med bay / shitcuirty / heads or about a dept do so here.

Because since the title is General discussion Forum guards don't have a "reason" to remove ANY POST that is not flame baiting or flaming.

Now i'll start back on topic with the shittyness of the engies following these post.

/Dicuss anything and derail the fuck out of said thread.

Oh wait you can't derail it never mind.
  2. Cody522

Cody522 Well-Known Member

I like ponies neighhhhhhhhhhhh
    Obadiah Mayland, JPR, Sweedle and 3 others like this.
  3. JPR

JPR Well-Known Member

My post was something along the lines of ONLY cap and hop, because of executions, HoS and sec, because of interfering with other players, and engis, because station power, really should be "required" to do their job. I wanna join as an engi and spend all round on a gimmick? Sure. It's a GAME. That said, spend like... 3 min doing your part to set the sing... and you're DONE, you're free, go draw all over the halls. Cap and HoP? Want to be a SUPER assistant? Sure. But weigh in on executions and sec matters, or be demoted. Sec force? See THAT guy? The one with the atmos hardsuit, flamer, and the PLASMA FLOOD trying to BURN ME TO DEATH? SHOOT HIM WITH YOUR TASER, DON'T JUST WATCH! (actually happened, sec member was new... BUT was a traitor, so NP :p).
  4. daddysds1

I don't mind them runing around takeing time off and breaks.

But medbay needs to do there job when syindicates are killing the crew.

Sec needs to do there job when a ninja is killing the crew.

Cargo needs to order crates for depts instead of going CARGONIA.

Ect.

Breaks are fine not doing your job the whole round not fine.
    QuantumWings likes this.
  5. JPR

JPR Well-Known Member

Sec, yes. Medbay... that's why it's designed to be so easy to break in. They SHOULD, but if they don't... you can live without them.
    Cargo as well. None of the crates are needed unless something goes HORRIBLY wrong.
  6. daddysds1

But i need cargo to buy alot of plastasteel crates so i can fix the Panic bunker Station.

While we are on the topic of cargo. Mineing could do there job and R&D could then do there job but that's asking to much.

Edit : better yet just give CE and RD default mineing access
  7. Keyword22

Keyword22 Well-Known Member

8. daddysds1

Keyword why just why
  9. Snow5445

Snow5445 Guest

I hate medbay. They are always so useless. And as a Decent at least HoS i hate incompetent security. When i say report in it means report in. When i say meet me here i don't mean in an hour and a half. I mean now. When i say arrest this person i mean go bring them here. When i say report things i mean report things. when i say toss the clown out an airlock im not joking.

Notice how never once did i say go steal or hoarde any gear. Or go dick off with whatever weird DBZ based erp's the kids are doing these days.
  10. WellingtonTheThird

WellingtonTheThird Well-Known Member

mah sides
  11. JPR

JPR Well-Known Member

But... but... :(
  12. Snow5445

Snow5445 Guest

They are useless because if you have ever been in crit for a while while they drag you to genetics instead of healing you.
  13. Cody522

Cody522 Well-Known Member

has never happened to me before
    QuantumWings likes this.
  14. I can attest...I've been dragged to genetics while in crit, and I've been thrown in the sleeper and cryo while dead. I've also been dumped in the morgue while in crit...
  15. Snow5445

Snow5445 Guest

And robbed. Or walk into medbay scream for a doctor and go into crit as you die no one even bothers to help you.
  16. JPR

JPR Well-Known Member

Hmph. WELL THEN. Do I have to play CMO more?
  17. Obadiah Mayland

Obadiah Mayland Well-Known Member

You are our new nofaceman...THANK YOU FOR COMING
  18. daddysds1

This thread is doing just what i wanted it to do keep it up.
  19. Snow5445

Snow5445 Guest

Ehm Cargoina.
    Now that one is flame bait.
  20. Obadiah Mayland

Obadiah Mayland Well-Known Member

Snow lets talk about whiskey, women, and money