Flavo's Coder App

Discussion in 'Iconner/Coder Applications (closed/obsolet)' started by Flavo, Jun 7, 2014.

1. Flavo

Flavo Well-Known Member

BYOND Name(Key): flavoredcactus

Past experience?: Nothing really, i know enough/understand enough DM to do what i'm told to do. I've made some snippets of code such as but not limited to: A janicart with butchered code from mulebots, A gun with diffrent functions (brute damage mode, burn damage mode, oxy damage mode), A computer that functions as a auto-wardrobe-type machine, among other little things here and there.

Other Languages Known: learning LUA currently

How long have you been coding?: Well, i haven't been on any projects before but i've dabbled with code for maybe.. not long. I don't think the amount of time matters, even so i wouldn't be able to give you a estimate.

Do you consider yourself a relatively competent coder?: I am able to dedicate a lot of time towards the project and if there is something i don't know about i am not afraid to ask questions.

If you have never coded (in DreamMaker) before, are you willing to learn?: I know enough DM to get started and i'm willing to learn more as the time goes on.

The main goal of applying is to be able to assist and help crush bugs in the current source... and i'm sure drache is sick of me saying "FIX BUG PLS"
    Code:
    555 FLV
  2. TheDracheX

TheDracheX LS13 Coder Staff Member

Can you show us some examples maybe?
  3. Flavo

Flavo Well-Known Member

4. Spoffy

Spoffy Head Coder Staff Member

Fun fact: You can just walk into the cart to get knocked over I reckon.
    We'll talk on Skype.
  5. Rocco Ward

Rocco Ward Well-Known Member

Just curious, why are you specifically learning Lua? What are you using it for?