Favorite moments [ARCHIVE]

Discussion in 'Tales From Liberty Space!' started by Doctor K, Jan 5, 2013.

?

Why haven't you posted a reply and picture yet?

1. Because I'm lazy.

56.3%
  2. Because I have never been on the forums before

8.0%
  3. Because I've never heard of Alt-Printscreen

12.6%
  4. Because I've never done anything cool in SS13

23.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IMVader

IMVader Well-Known Member

Please, the flaming is very unnecessary. What's the fun in beating someone on the ground?
    Apart from that, I really hope those are not his RL pics. It would be of VERY poor taste.
  2. Not sure you are aware, but for context, Maldenser actually made that video himself and posted it on the forums when he made an admin app a few months ago.

I mean, I agree with you that he was, and still is, permabanned so there is no need to rub it in too much, but it's not like Eluxor made that video to flame Maldenser. Maldenser kinda flamed hiimself there (deliberately or not) and Eluxor is just...reminiscing.
  3. IMVader

Ah, my bad then.
  4. All good! It *would* have definitely been super creepy if Eluxor actually made that video. :p
    Eluxor, NoFaceMan and QuantumWings like this.
  5. Kneeskeysllama

Kneeskeysllama Well-Known Member

I found the video for Eluxor, I searched the name Maldenser on youtube and found it, and I pissed a little.
    Mindtrixx likes this.
  6. If you want to piss more, Google "Maldenser" and look at the first page of results...

(I feel slightly guilty about posting that tip, but it's not like I'm exposing any information that there was any effort to distance from the LLA account.)
    Mindtrixx and QuantumWings like this.
  7. Kneeskeysllama

..... *stares* ....Flat you owe me eyebleach.

OH~! Now here's something on topic!
    There was a round where Emma Gravatt (me) was traitor and one of her objectives was to kill John Locke, who is her husband IC.
    She demanded a loyalty implant, which didn't get rid of her objectives, so she begged the warden to permabrig her so she wouldn't be tempted to hurt Locke. When he didn't she stabbed herself into crit with an esword and was saved by Locke. She begged for them to kill or perma her, and they sent her to Perseus. She was watched over by a Perseus person whose number was 226 . Emma was well behaved and didn't cause much trouble...I think thats why 226 did so much for Emma. 226 got her toys and food, moved her to the game room to get more toys, put a chair in her room so she could play blackjack with the dead ghosts, and would have conversations with her during 226's free time.
    The round didn't end properly due to problems with the shuttle, so the world had to be reset.
    Flatoftheblade likes this.
  8. britgrenadier

britgrenadier Active Member

so, basically dead round and nothing is going on. I claim an area to the east of the bridge for the German Empire and jeannie sullivan joins me in my journey to rule the station. We grab some materials and the RCD and begin our expansion, first moving into the bar and then the kitchen. we had sealed ourselves off from the outside world and published propaganda around the station over the radio, and the newscaster. After looting science and claiming the bridge and the upper primary hallway an interesting centcom message popped up.

Central Command Update

It appears Russian Agents have boarded the station. Please stay away from the Escape Portion of your Station. Allow station security to handle them.

We thought, "this is a perfect time to test our might in battle!" We had just taken over the brig and had access to the armory, so we suited up and prepared to march on escape. Just as this was going on another anouncement came over the radio.

Central Command Update

Mining Station has been taken over. Please avoid the cargo bay areas of the station.

Bastards! They are expanding quickly and we have yet to even strike out! we decide its time and we block out the cries of terror and pain coming from cargo as we advance on the escape hallway. Central Command Update

tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTTooXF9r8U

The battle ensues! there are many of them with knives backed up by gunman armed with mataebas. We were prepared though, their barricades proved useful for funneling them through so they couldnt use their numbers as an advantage. One by one they fell to our weapons, bullets and lasers were exchanged by both sides. in the end we lost a mime, but they lost everything.

We were starting to set our sites on cargo when this happend:

Central Command Update

We do not tolerate Communist on the station. Package has arrived in the bridge.

Reinforcements from the Rhine! a gygax and some weapons for our glorious war machine. with our tools in hand we starting our attack on cargo.
    The fight was not easy, they outnumbered us and we had no barricades to funnel them through. Both sides too heavy losses and in the end we were victorious, or so we thought... While inspecting our trophies we came across what looked to be some sort of gulag, there was blood and guts everywhere in the cargo-mining bay. Just as we were mopping up we saw that there were infact Russian reinforcements coming in the cargo shuttle dock! Our forces were separated and we had little ammo left to fend off their counterattack. They attacked with more gunmen then before, killing me, and forcing our gygax to retreat. The gods wept uppon sight of our defeat and I was revived at our base on the bridge to lead a final charge against the communist menace.

So there we stood, bloodied, battered and low on ammo ready to fight to the last breath to save our empire from soviet rule. "ES LEBE DER KAISER!" we shouted as we ran to face our foe, our bullets ran out quickly so we were forced to fight them with our spades and axes, during the battle I started to clear out the cargo shuttle dock, and there standing before me was a lone Russian, he had in his hand, a gun. Dishonor was to be mine as he shot me dead without even speaking a word, my brothers in arms found me and carried my body back to the fatherland to bury me just as the shuttle docked at centcom.
    IMVader likes this.
  9. Mabblies

Mabblies Well-Known Member

Off topic, but that tip is evil. apparently mald is a furry EDIT: and a brony. or maybe just a troll.
  10. "Evil" because it's mean to Maldenser because I exposed something embarrassing, or "evil" because I've made yourself and others aware of things they would rather not have known?
    QuantumWings likes this.
  11. Mabblies

Mabblies Well-Known Member

The second one.
    QuantumWings and Flatoftheblade like this.
  12. IMVader

To be perfectly honest it makes absolutely no difference to me. What anyone does privately with consenting adults is their own problem.
  13. Nobody is suggesting that he should be in any way punished or restricted from being a furry or whatever. Just that it is hilarious. Especially the "I am a virgin (for now ;3) although I almost wasn't some time ago" part (there is absolutely nothing wrong with being chaste, I am quite exclusive myself in that respect, but the "I almost wasn't" gets me).

(If you read this, sorry mald, please take this as a good-natured ribbing and I invite you to do the same to me).
  14. Flavo

Flavo Well-Known Member

Stop talking about irrelvant people and post your favorite ss13 moments. Do not let this otherwise flawless thread get derailed and locked
  15. britgrenadier

44 pages of flawlessness...
  16. Kneeskeysllama

Oh, one round Emma Gravatt got appendicitis and had to get her appendix taken out. She threw her appendix at people and said it's name was Bob. It was pretty amusing.
  17. britgrenadier

I did that with people's brains one round when I was a traitor roboticist
    Kneeskeysllama likes this.
  18. Raptorblaze

Raptorblaze Head Coder Staff Member

[​IMG]

Me and Jeannie Sullivan playing miniatures.
    NoFaceMan and Mabblies like this.
  19. This video of snow's is of the round in question. Obviously not from your or my POV, but shows some of the aftermath of the chaos we caused:
  20. IMVader

Jeez, I watched 3 minutes and that warden acts in ways I would certainly not:
    1) Found the emaged APC at arrivals with power manually turned off, and didn't turn it back on.
    2) Accepted yellow gloves from a clown without examining them to see if they were for real (surprisingly they were).
    QuantumWings likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.