Favorite moments [ARCHIVE]

Discussion in 'Tales From Liberty Space!' started by Doctor K, Jan 5, 2013.

?

Why haven't you posted a reply and picture yet?

1. Because I'm lazy.

56.3%
  2. Because I have never been on the forums before

8.0%
  3. Because I've never heard of Alt-Printscreen

12.6%
  4. Because I've never done anything cool in SS13

23.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mabblies

Mabblies Well-Known Member

*slow claps*

One time I was drunk AND nuke ops, and accidentally did what I hate most about nuke ops and set a bomb to explode on the shuttle. I also didn't realize what I had done at all (I was really, REALLY drunk) and by the time someone else noticed it was too late.

tl;dr playing drunk is fun
  2. QuantumWings

QuantumWings Well-Known Member

Once the captain was trying to make a regen virus. I emaged the bolted doors to virology. They then tried to escape though disposals.
  3. Thats so great i cant even put it into words.
  4. Flavo

Flavo Well-Known Member

That is just the best thing ever
  5. Cody522

Cody522 Well-Known Member

So he thought you were a traitor and he had to escape?
  6. Flavo

Flavo Well-Known Member

Virology disposals lead to space
  7. Mabblies

Well done. Well done indeed.
  8. Cody522

Why did he have to go down disposals?
  9. QuantumWings

QuantumWings Well-Known Member

Because I had locked him in.
    Cody522 likes this.
  10. Cody522

Oh I read it as you emagged them open.
  11. daddysds1

daddysds1 Well-Known Member

The party the crew never got to see because admins fucked shuttel.

PARTY.JPG
    NoFaceMan, Mabblies and Saint Vicious like this.
  12. Mabblies

Good job welli.

I can't wait till I get +VAREDIT, I will be messing with those server-crashing vars all day! (not really)
  13. daddysds1

daddysds1 Well-Known Member

Lol what..JPG

Nar sie ambassdor.JPG

The fuck are these things The blade made me hears screams for 30 straight minutes ( and only me the other miner was like wtf you on about) When i killed the hivelord with it,
    IMVader, NoFaceMan and Mabblies like this.
  14. NoFaceMan

NoFaceMan Guest

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    They though detective had bones, yes he had from metal. Augumentation is fun.
    IMVader and Mindtrixx like this.
  15. I was a traitor scientist tasked to steal the hypospray.

Worked in xeno for a while, got gold and adamantine slimes. Created a rune, which quickly lit up, and I summoned a golem. I ordered him to obtain the hypospray by any means necessary and return to me, then I started harvesting the gold slime extract. I figured he would likely fail and compromise my traitor status, but I wanted to have fun being an overlord and give the golem a mission to do. So I told him I had complete faith in him, and sent him on his way.

A few minutes later, he returned with the hypospray, and had even framed the clown so that people thought that he was the golem's master. PHENOMENAL work, I want to know who this mysterious golem was, best underling I've ever had easily. He even brought me a stun prod as well.

I ended up creating another golem, allowed my golems to go on a rampage in which they released viruses and N20, and unleashed a bunch of gold slime xenos, some of which I used to cover the pods while I escaped (welding and emagging the door for good measure). Really fun round, but the supercompetent golem was the standout part.
  16. CoolfoolFTW

CoolfoolFTW New Member

All I done was see the CMO walk into a shocked door so I cuffed him took him to his office, then stole his ID, buckled him to his own chair, and took the spray from his locker and left him cuffed with his ID next to him.
  17. Well, somehow people were referring to "the clown's golem" over comms and wanting to lynch him. And you accomplished my objective at any rate. Bloody good show, and great to see you on the forums!
    daddysds1, IMVader and Mabblies like this.
  18. Eluxor

Eluxor No one

19. Mindtrixx

Mindtrixx Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
  20. NoFaceMan

NoFaceMan Guest

[​IMG]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.